muh "you're mtn-htn you shouldn't hate yourself just go to parties bro"

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
you faggots lied to me hard (honestly don't know what else I expected from ethnic 16yos with zero life experience)

if I have to keep listening to my female coworkers openly thirst over guys directly in front of me for one more second I will drive my car off a bridge

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, efidescontinuado and BrahminBoss
Brutal meanwhile I got whore eye fuckign me even though im almost obese while i smoke cigarettes in streets but granted theyre high tier dravidians. But one time indo aryan Stacylite proposed to me in ashok nagar metro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16275, roping3264 and 3 others
fuck man i can never achieve gandy ramirez delon aesthetics 6.25 psl is nothing bro life start at 7 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Slayer and iam good boy
fuck man i can never achieve gandy ramirez delon aesthetics 6.25 psl is nothing bro life start at 7 psl
You can achieve didlo aesthetics

Picsart 23 11 23 00 52 28 802
darktriad rapist

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and BrahminBoss
unironically or just be a 5'5 negroid with neck tattoos

you faggots lied to me hard (honestly don't know what else I expected from ethnic 16yos with zero life experience)

if I have to keep listening to my female coworkers openly thirst over guys directly in front of me for one more second I will drive my car off a bridge
nigga u aint htn or mtn then stop being delusional