"Muh youre retarded if u get LL at 5ft11"

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
34F0A7D4 AEB8 4EB7 9436 4663DE44AEEF

6feet tall or death

DDCEA453 83E7 44D9 B717 0634AD52D865 618E707A 2E07 4392 B228 02EF3D4224F5

This is what she looks like though, idk how youre gonna look like this and say that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21403 and 4 others
Women are height Nazis.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheDragon, hattrick and 1 other person
Almost made it, I'm 5'11, it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, weebcel and ItsOver999
6"9 or deaty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LowTrust
literally just lie and say you're 6', women are stupid as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, SteveRogers, TheDragon and 5 others
literally just lie and say you're 6', women are stupid as fuck
Even if you are like 5'9 but wear 2 inch lifts and claim 6'1 they will actually believe this and think you are tall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, TheDragon, Majkal and 11 others
You have a low iq

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ItsOver999
Bro stop this shit aint nobody getting LL ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
perhaps not retarded but definitely extreme autism

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
if you're 5'11 girls think you are 6'1 because of how many guys larp about their height

• +1
Reactions: inceI, Deleted member 25743, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
You are all so low IQ. Just larp as 6' or whatever and hold frame and gaslight. God, why do i have to explain basic shit

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheDragon, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
if you're 5'11 girls think you are 6'1 because of how many guys larp about their height
same for dick. We live in a larping and lying world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, BoredPrince, weebcel and 1 other person
She looks like she has downs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Acne Victim
height is cope, all women want is a guy who is confident, who is NT, who is taller than them and above all

good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 25377, weebcel and 1 other person
Even if you are like 5'9 but wear 2 inch lifts and claim 6'1 they will actually believe this and think you are tall
6'0 OLD is barely 5'10 stadiometer irl

You are all so low IQ. Just larp as 6' or whatever and hold frame and gaslight. God, why do i have to explain basic shit
how 5'8 should larp as 6'

5'10" is the absolute minimum height to gain respect from women in most cases. Beyond that, it's more useful than face for respect from men but not much else.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Skywalker
Yep. Breaking your legs in half and becoming a cripple for 6-12 months in order to become an inch taller is a very reasonable action to take because a random tinder girls bio upset you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 25377 and weebcel
6’7 or death bro.
The girl looks LTB

Yep. Breaking your legs in half and becoming a cripple for 6-12 months in order to become an inch taller is a very reasonable action to take based off a random girls tinder bio
"Muh breaking your legs in half". Whats with this fear mongering buzz phrase. They use modern tools to make a precise cut in your leg bone in order to insert a rod that makes you become 2+ inches taller.

Youre a manlet poorcel coper who has a crabs in a bucket mentality. Im gonna be 6ft1with muh broken legs (even tho ill be walking) and you will still be a manlet. Jfl

Cope that its 1 random girl, its millions.

Also you literally probably spent the entire year of 2022 sitting in your chair looking at your computer screen so how would sitting in a wheelchair for 12 months (which is false and doesnt happen) be any different?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel, virren, roping3264 and 1 other person
Even at 6ft2 a nigg should llmax

Inflation is going crazy with these bishes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and VenatorLuparius
"Muh breaking your legs in half". Whats with this fear mongering buzz phrase. They use modern tools to make a precise cut in your leg bone in order to insert a rod that makes you become 2+ inches taller.

Youre a manlet poorcel coper who has a crabs in a bucket mentality. Im gonna be 6ft1with muh broken legs (even tho ill be walking) and you will still be a manlet. Jfl

Cope that its 1 random girl, its millions.

Also you literally probably spent the entire year of 2022 sitting in your chair looking at your computer screen so how would sitting in a wheelchair for 12 months (which is false and doesnt happen) be any different?
Keep writing paragraphs you estrongenic incel faggot. Maybe one day I'll read them

girl looks like if you pinned features onto a face blindfolded

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
but you are jfl just lie or if youre that paranoid over a single inch wear sock lifts

she will produce mogger children tho. look at her masc face; it is ripe for a child to inherent high prenatal T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ItsOver999
Caged & mirin debate skills you made the nigga slit his wrists and I'm sure he read it all

• Love it
sock lifts and boots made girls call me 6'2 a

• +1
Legit, my female friends think I’m 6’1” purely cause I once said so.
I wish I had’ve said 6’2”, I’m 6’ barefoot so likely 6’2” with decent shoes, fuck.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
That's stupid. Most women won't be able to tell the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
True, im 5'11 (5'10.5 irl) but wear air maxes and foids always say wow you are so tall

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LowTrust
It’s a meme and joke bro
Calm down

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28414
5’11 might actually be the best height to ascend with LL, from around average height to nearly tall halo, life would completely change

• +1
this lol;
also what shower taking lvl have you reached, personally? is it 9000 yet :feelskek: ?