Muhh blackpill is toxic

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
The blackpill isn’t toxic it’s just that the black pill attracts low quality people (excluding me of course ). The people typing depressing shit were already weak in the first place. I’m still the same person I still talk to my friends, I still talk to girls I still am happy.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions and IndianJock
The blackpill isn’t toxic it’s just that the black pill attracts low quality people (excluding me of course ). The people typing depressing shit were already weak in the first place. I’m still the same person I still talk to my friends, I still talk to girls I still am happy.
excluding me of course lmao

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Aspies.net
not aspie. no one here is aspie. if they were aspie they would be more discipline and smarter. we are rotting plain and simple.
i don't see anything wrong with rotting it's fun after i get my work done. i make money and i have something to work for.
dogs here rot and nothing happens and they act like this site scammed them. they just did nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
The Blackpill is toxic especially the longer you linger here.

most people aren’t aware of it but it slowly overtime changes your way of thinking.

tou think everything’s a joke at first and laugh at it yeah. But if you don’t watch yourself you slowly overtime begin agreeing and changing your view of the world to the more extreme bs of the blackpill

so many users have been like you including myself have a social life and decent romantic life also.

you think it’s a joke at first but you’ll slowly start changing if you aren’t aware of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful and Hozay

most people aren’t aware of it but it slowly overtime changes your way of thinking.

tou think everything’s a joke at first and laugh at it yeah. But if you don’t watch yourself you slowly overtime begin agreeing and changing your view of the world to the more extreme bs of the blackpill

so many users have been like you including myself have a social life and decent romantic life also.

you think it’s not a joke at first but you’ll slowly start changing if you aren’t aware of it
How to reverse those changes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

you think it’s a joke at first but you’ll slowly start changing if you aren’t aware of it
I’m not changing at all

idk maybe I just have top tier mental health @Bigbeefius

Blackpills makes normies happy, incels miserable

• +1
How to reverse those changes?
Only way that works really is leaving like completely.

And if you like most users here who get stuck here. usually their irl Lives are pretty shit.

no friends no social life. No gf, some even aren’t working or going to school.

The only way to Completely reverse it is to fix your problems irl. And make it your main focus and not online. This place is ultimately a digital escape.

I’m not against browsing for looksmaxing I’m all for it. The main thing is when the forums and psl sphere become your life and main way of socialization.

• +1
User above me is giving shit advice

It’s not that deep it’s just reality. Accept the blackpill and move on