“MUHH INCLES ARE RAPISTS” rape is horrible and think women should make better choices in order to prevent getting raped

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
This is such a ridiculous lie that Incels like rape. The only comment we have on it is that women chose the rapists. Often because rapists seem confident and often narcissistic. Women like that. And when incels comment on rape they aren’t saying it’s ok at all. They are saying women should be more cautious over the men they choose.

Women - chooses abusive criminal
Also women - gets suprised when he’s a abusive criminal

I'm not saying blame the victim. I'm saying if I leave my car in an abandoned, run down car park in Detroit for three months, I can't really be all that surprised when my car gets broken into or stolen.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This is such a ridiculous lie that Incels like rape. The only comment we have on it is that women chose the rapists. Often because rapists seem confident and often narcissistic. Women like that. And when incels comment on rape they aren’t saying it’s ok at all. They are saying women should be more cautious over the men they choose.

I'm not saying blame the victim. I'm saying if I leave my car in an abandoned, run down car park in Detroit for three months, I can't really be all that surprised when my car gets broken into or stolen.
Bunp

Screenshot 20240606 063725 CapCut

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and iblamejews