muhh muhh walking is bad for you

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
A study in JAMA Neurology found a possible link between walking 10,000 steps per day and a reduced risk of developing cardiovascular disease, 13 types of cancer, stroke, and heart failure.

Taking between 9000 and 10,000 steps per day appears to reduce the risk of an early death or heart-related event, adding legitimacy to an idea that has been criticised as unscientific."

b...b...but i thought walking was bad for you and is only for slaves?:soy:

explain urselves autists @autistic_tendencies @<6PSLcel @horizontallytall

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, autistic_tendencies, Xtra and 4 others
I smoke 20 cigarettes today and also walked 15,000 steps.. so it’s all balanced

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, atlantean, 5.5psl and 2 others
A study in JAMA Neurology found a possible link between walking 10,000 steps per day and a reduced risk of developing cardiovascular disease, 13 types of cancer, stroke, and heart failure.

Taking between 9000 and 10,000 steps per day appears to reduce the risk of an early death or heart-related event, adding legitimacy to an idea that has been criticised as unscientific."

keep walking fatty, you'll be a good little servant for the kikes when they win

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
i love how an hardcore gymcel incel talks about what ages you and what doesnt

fact is that gymcelling stresses the fuck out of ur body

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sub5c3l
10k steps isn't much though, I usually had more when I went to school

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Elab? Who actually claimed that walking is bad here jfl?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

hardcore gymcel lmao

my grandma also walked a lot and she was 104 when she passed

IMG 1201

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and buflek

Only on Dalithub.org you’ll find guys claiming walking is an unhealthy exercise

• +1
In North Italy people barely use Cars, only to go to holiday basically. Walking Is law, everyone Is slim and healthy

• +1
i said excessive walking everyday is
Barely such a thing exists, what is excessive in this case? Normal walking should feel relaxing even after 2 hours and its the only healthy cardiovascular excercise, anything else like running is life shortening

Elab? Who actually claimed that walking is bad here jfl?
some subhumans in another thread claimed 10k steps a day is too much and puts stress on the body and ages u

In North Italy people barely use Cars, only to go to holiday basically. Walking Is law, everyone Is slim and healthy
im im north italy in june wanna meet up

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Walking is the best form of cardio. I always cage at subhumans destroying their joints by running when they could just walk instead.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and buflek
im im north italy in june wanna meet up
I'm not in North anymore i was there for uni but i could catch a train. Where Will you go?

A nature walk >>

• +1
I'm not in North anymore i was there for uni but i could catch a train. Where Will you go?
imperia or smth, close to the french border somewhat

who tf calims walking is bad?

gymcelling is retarded and ages you but walking definitely doesn’t. i walk everyday, not 10k steps a bit less but it’s usually just americans who never walk

(( studies))
Also you do realize 10000 steps is some arbitrary number right
Gotta keep the goyim preoccupied somehow !

• Ugh..

what would a fatcel do as an alternative if gymcelling stresses u

gymcelling is retarded and ages you but walking definitely doesn’t. i walk everyday, not 10k steps a bit less but it’s usually just americans who never walk
Another sv3rige watcher

i don’t watch him. i dont eat raw meat or follow his diet. but he is right about gym
no
intermittent cortisol spikes like in exercise make your baseline lower and resistant to it

Resistance training improves your hormone profile and muscle mass, metabolism which is the opposite of aging

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
no
intermittent cortisol spikes like in exercise make your baseline lower and resistant to it

Resistance training improves your hormone profile and muscle mass, metabolism which is the opposite of aging
tales from a coping gymcuck

is this how broke niggas cope with not having a car lmfao

• Ugh..