Muhhh 2019cels are superior

News

News

Custom title
Just stfu. Nobody gives a dang about a few pixels on a screen.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Autismcel, Monobloc and 1 other person
you're so right

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
And somehow some of them are still more retarded than tiktok joiners

Keep coping tiktokcel
Nigga I know you're not talking you stupid rotting faggot. You are a PRIME example of how greycels are smarter than you--all you do is start beef with other people unprovoked, while you have looked like the same fat stinky boneless cuck you have these past 2 years that you've been active, genuinely take the rope.

@Insomniacs

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Nigga I know you're not talking you stupid rotting faggot. You are a PRIME example of how greycels are smarter than you--all you do is start beef with other people unprovoked, while you have looked like the same fat stinky boneless cuck you have these past 2 years that you've been active, genuinely take the rope.

@Insomniacs
You don't know me or my motivations, I only start beef with people who deserves it, ask people who've actually talked to me, I don't think I'm that bad.

@Insomniacs
Might I also add that the same people that rooted for you on this forum because of your incel rage, you shunned them as well. Ostracized by normies AND orgcels. Truly a marvelous wonder you are, I don't have a molecule of pity for you you fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
You don't know me or my motivations, I only start beef with people who deserves it, ask people who've actually talked to me, I don't think I'm that bad.
All the time I lurked this forum since early COVID. You've acted like a bitch to a lot of people buddy

Might I also add that the same people that rooted for you on this forum because of your incel rage, you shunned them as well. Ostracized by normies AND orgcels. Truly a marvelous wonder you are, I don't have a molecule of pity for you you fucking retard.
Nobody rooted for me, people treated me like a joke for years and insulted me. They plastered my face all around for memes they found funny. I'm sorry for preferring to be nice to people who actually respect and are nice to talk to.
I'm a much nicer guy to normal people.

youngfags coping
too bad all the OG users basically deleted themselves

Anyone that’s still here after 5 years are legit deformed subhumans

@Insomniacs
stop dunking on him bozo it's been over for him for a long time he needs a place to rot let him be

stop dunking on him bozo it's been over for him for a long time he needs a place to rot let him be
He can go on .is instead, he is a complete party pooper