muhhh girth is more important

Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, mine in particular was 5.25, I think yours was probably 5.5 because you are 6.2 in girth and you were semi-flaccid for it to not fit.
yeah it was a big ass roll lmfao

And 6'5 is too tall. Think about health, bro! 6'0 is ideal for health, bro!!!!!!!!
Im 6.2 in girth im not a pencil dick coper, but it will make sense that only sluts would be able to fit that shi in

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
yeah it was a big ass roll lmfao
They also produce 6 inch rolls btw, but I really think it was a 5.5 inch roll for you.
Im 6.2 in girth im not a pencil dick coper, but it will make sense that only sluts would be able to fit that shi in
Don't be discouraged. In a LTR, a woman can eventually get used to your size. But you'll probably won't be having sex often, maybe once every two/three days. After childbirth, you may be able to have more sex though. Men have said their wives felt looser after they started having kids.

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
They also produce 6 inch rolls btw, but I really think it was a 5.5 inch roll for you.

Don't be discouraged. In a LTR, a woman can eventually get used to your size. But you'll probably won't be having sex often, maybe once every two/three days. After childbirth, you may be able to have more sex though. Men have said their wives felt looser after they started having kids.
Thanks for the lifefuel brother , but i would not be getting laid at my height anyway lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thanks for the lifefuel brother , but i would not be getting laid at my height anyway lmfao
What's your height? Besides, considering your location, it shouldn't be a problem unless you are in Punjab, then it's joever for you praa ji.

a common myth short dickcels like to spread is that girth is more important than length

View attachment 2716698

guess what faggot ur 5x6 coke can dick is not satisfying her either. 7x5-8x6 or dead
Over 6 inches is useless and its mental stimulation. I am almost 8x6 and My girth is what makes girls like me