Muhhhh skin color muh shit skin muh Indian muh shit on the streets muh what ever ridiculous cope white worshiping kikes and pol fags cope about.

Gracile Indids are the most ideal Indian pheno,
what about bollywood pheno ?
images

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
I don't need to cope I've got proof all you have same old autism of this proof
I literally don't have autism, I'm the most NT person here, you dumb curry faggot.

Wait what pheno is this? I refuse to believe this is an actual pheno lol
looks like pakistani actor imran abbas
images

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2205
by what? BBC and Buzzfeed?
And your autistic personal experience means shit?
There are many curry guys with white girls. Try fishing on tinder with a 6psl curry if you're so inclined

It's Bollywood pheno, learn to read

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's Bollywood pheno, learn to read

I said an ACTUAL PHENO. There is no such thing as a phenotype called "bollywood pheno" lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
COPE.
Any european pheno mog all non-european phenos, also most white girls wouldn't date a non-white even if he looked good.

Fucking cope for point a and point b if a person bone structure is handsome she will choose him over the average white pheno whites are not fucking gods you moron its just their pheno is the most popular in the West and you live in the West

I said an ACTUAL PHENO. There is no such thing as a phenotype called "bollywood pheno" lol
There's no Bollywood pheno???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
There's no Bollywood pheno???
No?

You can obviously refer to a certain person as having a bollywood pheno in a casual sense, but there is no actual Indian phenotype that looks like this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Michael Myers
I literally don't have autism, I'm the most NT person here, you dumb curry faggot.

I said you suffer with the autism of this site I never you had autism tbh

• Hmm...
I said you suffer with the autism of this site I never you had autism tbh
SAYING I SUFFER FROM SOMETHING IMPLIES I HAVE IT JFL

• JFL
And your autistic personal experience means shit?
There are many curry guys with white girls. Try fishing on tinder with a 6psl curry if you're so inclined
Still waiting for the proof. A few coal burner profiles on instagram full of curry orbiters or BLACKED videos are not proof. Even in the most multicultural hellholes in Europe white girls refuse to date non-whites.

• Hmm...
Still waiting for the proof. A few coal burner profiles on instagram full of curry orbiters or BLACKED videos are not proof. Even in the most multicultural hellholes in Europe white girls refuse to date non-whites.
Well obviously. Indians with a good pheno are rare. Also take a look at second generation ethnics.

You can obviously refer to a certain person as having a bollywood pheno in a casual sense, but there is no actual Indian phenotype that looks like this.
pakistani pretty boy tend to look like that

• +1
What even is the source of that picture? Is it just Bollywood actors faces morphed together?

What even is the source of that picture? Is it just Bollywood actors faces morphed together?
pintrest lol

• JFL
Fucking cope for point a and point b if a person bone structure is handsome she will choose him over the average white pheno whites are not fucking gods you moron its just their pheno is the most popular in the West and you live in the West
Then why does Tyrone always date fat and ugly white girls and never Stacies? If you have been to the USA you probably noticed that most interracial couples consist of above average black males and below average white females.
If it was only about how good they look they would be dating white Stacies, right?

Yeah, my Chaddam friend (Pakistani Punjabi) looks very similar to him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Then why does Tyrone always date fat and ugly white girls and never Stacies? If you have been to the USA you probably noticed that most interracial couples consist of above average black males and below average white females.
If it was only about how good they look they would be dating white Stacies, right?

Oh right so we're resorting to what ifs we I also see 3 out of 10 hooks getting women the very fact that I've seen this shocks me and he had a shit pheno it's more than black and white also the problem here is blacks are famous for liking ass over face

Also I never see in reverse order whites getting ethnic stairs unless he is rich or status maxed

This is an average of bollywood actors. Not sure what that other one is from though
averagebollywoodactor.jpg

• +1
This is an average of bollywood actors. Not sure what that other one is from though
averagebollywoodactor.jpg
Looks good ngl. Bollywood has a lot of lookism, which honestly does not surprise me.

Looks good ngl. Bollywood has a lot of lookism, which honestly does not surprise me.
Facial averages tend to produce faces more good looking than the people that were averaged together. Already decently good looking men and some very handsome ones with lighter phenotypes are bound to produce a good looking average.

• +1
Shitskin kills Indian smvs on average
OP worships black moors