Mulatto Lightskin chadrone with heterochromia, infinite appeal?

Dudes a 6’3(I think?) chadrone lightskin nigga with heterochromia, one eye bright blue and one eye green. If this isn’t infinite appeal idk what is, mogs every psl god in terms of appeal. Dude is super underrated. His name is Nick Savant and fivestarbf on TikTok and he has YouTube videos of him on Omegle with every girl he sees immediately creaming

whenever i see guys post boneless dudes as infinite appeal i know for a fact youre one ugly ass mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, nanefer, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
bro looks insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 33711
whenever i see guys post boneless dudes as infinite appeal i know for a fact youre one ugly ass mf
The innate human ability to cope is amazing tbh, never ceases to amaze me every time someone here copes about being mogged to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Whitepill_Saint
Height?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
The innate human ability to cope is amazing tbh, never ceases to amaze me every time someone here copes about being mogged to oblivion
What are you talking about. I can open my fyp on ig and find 100 lightskins who mog him. Its just stupid when ugly guys try to find dudes who resemble them to cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, nanefer, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
"Infinite appeal"
Screenshot 20231205 152728 Chrome
E1aca4a96b3e4b4a8fce20268d8ce100f8a301e289e34d4ab5fa6cb6f12c0dee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 6128 and Debetro
Is he really 6'6? That is ideal according to tinder study

• JFL
Shut up Nigga and also if he’s boneless then wtf do you call the pretty boys on TikTok’s with way less bones?

• JFL
Invisible in any european country except france, london and barcelona.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 6128
Lmao what a fucking weirdo wearing contacts and posing to run muh exotic game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 6128
  • JFL
Reactions: X D and Whitepill_Saint
Shut up Nigga and also if he’s boneless then wtf do you call the pretty boys on TikTok’s with way less bones?
Even more boneless nigga
You act ljke there arent guys like this dude but WITH BONE

• JFL
  • JFL
This nigga must be nerfed.
wtf he looks like a monkey with pubes on his head....women are mentally ill
You can’t cope harder than this…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Whitepill_Saint and tyronechadmax
real shit told this clown the motherfucker is wearing contacts and he continues to glaze him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Whitepill_Saint and Blackgymmax

Dudes a 6’3(I think?) chadrone lightskin nigga with heterochromia, one eye bright blue and one eye green. If this isn’t infinite appeal idk what is, mogs every psl god in terms of appeal. Dude is super underrated. His name is Nick Savant and fivestarbf on TikTok and he has YouTube videos of him on Omegle with every girl he sees immediately creaming

yes ofc
but without the hetero chromia itd be the same
ignore the retards ITT who are subjective, because of their hatred of black men.......

Very good looking. Most people here have 0 understanding of looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back