Reactions: gamma
Race is cope if you’re not a sub-chad indian

Race is cope if you’re not a sub-chad indian
someone said face is cope

hottest take I ever seen on tis forum

those niggas are top tier competing with med chads. mogging nordics hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and whiteissuperior

All these guys mog anybody posted in the thread so far. Actually Meeks may mog a few of these, but that is it. I have been Chico pilled @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Chico is the epitome of a prettyboy, how can one not be chicopilled!!!
Asking girls on yubo about him is just brutal. Like Every single one says he is the best looking guy they have ever seen. I still don’t think he mogs guys like Hexum or Drago, but goddamn when it comes to yubo he is the best out there. In motion he just looked insane. It’s too bad he didn’t hop on finasteride or get a hair transplant or something. Hair is literally everything @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and SubhumanCurrycel
Asking girls on yubo about him is just brutal. Like Every single one says he is the best looking guy they have ever seen. I still don’t think he mogs guys like Hexum or Drago, but goddamn when it comes to yubo he is the best out there. In motion he just looked insane. It’s too bad he didn’t hop on finasteride or get a hair transplant or something. Hair is literally everything @SubhumanCurrycel
2BBBACB3 14B4 44D4 85E1 1E1B62F62BD5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6217, whiteissuperior and 3 others
Not surprised, I dont get how people can call him overrated. He is literally here because of girls on tumblr and wattpad being absolutely crazy with him unlike all the the other guys picked by psl autists and gymbros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Not surprised, I dont get how people can call him overrated. He is literally here because of girls on tumblr and wattpad being absolutely crazy with him unlike all the the other guys picked by psl autists and gymbros
Like I said I will be making a huge thread of his slays soon, I got to blur a lot of private info out tho.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
DiCaprio mogs

A2E80621 18EE 404B 8B6D 20038193208D
B50703ED 707E 4B23 B945 395FC0FA65F9

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 14312, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
\Not surprised, I dont get how people can call him overrated. He is literally here because of girls on tumblr and wattpad being absolutely crazy with him unlike all the the other guys picked by psl autists and gymbros
gandy mogs keep barking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and StrangerDanger
Like I said I will be making a huge thread of his slays soon, I got to blur a lot of private info out tho.
Do you think him being a prettyboy explains why he does better on Yubo than others since the users consists of younger people? Like would Lucky Blue for instance perform the same

• +1
best looking mulatto btw
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
gandy mogs.
Yeah I agree, but that doesn’t make Chico any less good looking.
Do you think him being a prettyboy explains why he does better on Yubo than others since the users consists of younger people? Like would Lucky Blue for instance perform the same
Lucky blue wouldn’t do as good because he isn’t as good looking, I can guarantee it. Also Chico’s dark looks make him pretty boy and bad boy. When I used Hexum he didn’t do quite as good as Chico I’m not gonna lie. Hexum still mogs overall appeal and definitely PSL wise, but I have been sleeping on Chico fr. Like I said I don’t change my mind often, but the Chico pill is ridiculous, and the Atesh Salih is ugly pill is also based.

• +1

Lucky blue wouldn’t do as good because he isn’t as good looking, I can guarantee it. Also Chico’s dark looks make him pretty boy and bad boy. When I used Hexum he didn’t do quite as good as Chico I’m not gonna lie. Hexum still mogs overall appeal and definitely PSL wise, but I have been sleeping on Chico fr. Like I said I don’t change my mind often, but the Chico pill is ridiculous, and the Atesh Salih is ugly pill is also based.
chico is giga boosted by the environment you are testing, bisexual scared foids of masc chads.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14312 and whiteissuperior
chico is giga boosted by the environment you are testing, bisexual scared foids of masc chads.
I know man, I took that into consideration. Most of the girls I messaged weren’t all that good looking either. If I was talking to good looking girls I wouldn’t be on this site lmao.

But still, the “wall” and “roastie” pill is cope. Many women are more attractive in their 20’s and if they have good genetics then 30’s imo.

• +1

Obviously chico mogs hard but do you think Lucky would perform better than Hexum on Yubo since he's a prettyboy

• +1
Obviously chico mogs hard but do you think Lucky would perform better than Hexum on Yubo since he's a prettyboy

Idk to be honest, depends on which pics I use. If I use these pics then I think Hexum would win:

• +1
why are we having this debate again?
black is associated with dirty, bad and not good looking
white, asian, middle eastern and latina women will always prefer a white man
they might say there is no difference to sound politically correct, but they will always find whites more appealing

Yes they do

• Woah
I said what I said

View attachment 1209062View attachment 1209063View attachment 1209064
View attachment 1209065

objectively mulattos mog whites in terms of appeal AND PSL

thoughts?
@Blackgymmax @moonblunt
I disagree on the PSL side. PSL wide we mullatos have many flaws (small chin, bimaxillary protrusion, feminine eyes, etc), but SMV-wise we mog every race, creed and color to the known ends of the multiverse and back to the feces-infested streets of Punjab.

Mullata women mog white women for sure. I don’t know about men though