Multiverse

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Do you guys believe in a multiverse?

If so it means there might be a version of you, or at least a body living with your soul in it, that lives in a world where there is no blackpill, no hypergamy, no 80-20, no lookism, and that version of you lives a super happy life, married to your soulmate...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, basementdweller78, Deleted member 15977 and 5 others
If theres no lookism or hypergamy anyone here probaly wouldent exist

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 15338
There's still programmed desire to reproduce
The diffrence is still massiva and it start at the beginning of the human race so it would almost impossible for us to exist

If so it means there might be a version of you, or at least a body living with your soul in it, that lives in a world where there is no blackpill, no hypergamy, no 80-20, no lookism, and that version of you lives a super happy life, married to your soulmate...
Multiverse is faggot fantasy cope
Earth is fckin flat and there is no shit as Multiverse jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, pizza, Kristin and 2 others
theres a version of me that is chad, and theres also a version of me thats getting it up the ass rn

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Multiverse is faggot fantasy cope
Earth is fckin flat and there is no shit as Multiverse jfl
You make me sick tbh. In every way

You make me sick tbh. In every way
Just leave me fckin alone u retard.. I try not to respond to u Cuz u make me sick too but I don't know why u always start the fire by mentioning

Just leave me fckin alone u retard.. I try not to respond to u Cuz u make me sick too but I don't know why u always start the fire by mentioning
You’re a dumb low iq paki salludon cocksucker who thinks the earth is flat I don’t really have to say anything to I?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, sytyl and Deleted member 13754

I definitely do believe in a multiverse

I imagine there is an alternate universe where I am a gigachad who slays like crazy. I tell myself if he could do it so could I.

But to be fair I lucked out compared to the alternate version of me who went ER in another universe...RIP to him :feelsbadman:

You’re a dumb low iq paki salludon cocksucker who thinks the earth is flat I don’t really have to say anything to I?
earth is flat and your ass is mine

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
I definitely do believe in a multiverse

I imagine there is an alternate universe where I am a gigachad who slays like crazy. I tell myself if he could do it so could I.

But to be fair I lucked out compared to the alternate version of me who went ER in another universe...RIP to him :feelsbadman:
things don't work that way when it comes to metaphysics,you want believe in multiverse for cope or is just impression?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Elvisandreaa
things don't work that way when it comes to metaphysics,you want believe in multiverse for cope or is just impression?
Idk i just do it for fun I guess, makes life more interesting lol

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I don't want to hear it :what: