MUM JUST SAID WHY TF IS THERE FOUNDATION ON YOUR SHIRT I JUST WASHED IT

bigseedy

bigseedy

Never Cope
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
1,087
Reputation
1,637
ITS TINTED SUNSCREEN ITS OVER BRUH SHE THINKS IMMA FAGGOT
 
Faggot ass nigga wearing makeup
 
  • +1
Reactions: R3w_tard666
How tf is he supposed to hide bs marks then ?
Wearing makeup is gay.

Men shouldn’t be wearing makeup.

End of story.

I know ur looksmaxxers and looks are important but it’s still. Gay.
 
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBe6'
Wearing makeup is gay.

Men shouldn’t be wearing makeup.

End of story.

I know ur looksmaxxers and looks are important but it’s still. Gay.
Fair enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
38
no1softee
no1softee
carvxx
Replies
4
Views
34
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
pleasevanity
Replies
0
Views
17
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
22
hauntohalic
hauntohalic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top