MUM TOLD ME TO WEAR A SHOWER CAP IN BED BECAUSE I COVERED MY ENTIRE HEAD WITH PEPPERMINT OIL

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I wanted to see if I could get crazy hair so I put pure peppermint oil all over my scalp. Tried some on my brows too for fun. I also put peppermint oil on my lips, then applied coconut oil, then smothered pure Castor oil on my face. I also covered my entire body with coconut oil mixed with Castor oil, but with more coconut oil. My eyes water a little and my lips sting but are even fuller than usual.

Mum marched into my room and ordered me to sleep with a shower cap because of the smell and the fact I was messing up the pillow and duvet. She wouldn't move until I found a plastic shower cap and put it on (all while I was naked because I sleep naked during summer).

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
You are like an adult baby and your mummy knows it

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
I wanted to see if I could get crazy hair so I put pure peppermint oil all over my scalp. Tried some on my brows too for fun. I also put peppermint oil on my lips, then applied coconut oil, then smothered pure Castor oil on my face. I also covered my entire body with coconut oil mixed with Castor oil, but with more coconut oil. My eyes water a little and my lips sting but are even fuller than usual.

Mum marched into my room and ordered me to sleep with a shower cap because of the smell and the fact I was messing up the pillow and duvet. She wouldn't move until I found a plastic shower cap and put it on (all while I was naked because I sleep naked during summer).
yeah same. i used castor oil, pepermint, rosemary all of that cringe shit so i could get longer and thicker hair and prevent baldness. I constqantly have greasy hair

• +1
yeah same. i used castor oil, pepermint, rosemary all of that cringe shit so i could get longer and thicker hair and prevent baldness. I constqantly have greasy hair
Did it work?

Next time mix in some semen

• JFL
Wtf

Why would you smear your whole body with oil

• +1