MUMBAI IS TALL

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
996
Reputation
2,365
I stepped foot in Mumbai and immediately height mogged by every Indian teen average here is about 6’3 that means usa average is 6’4-6’5 average
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70616, Deleted member 2100, BongMog and 5 others
573F49A2 0B69 47DD 84FB FDC48F30FA7D
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Kebab Master
I stepped foot in Mumbai and immediately height mogged by every Indian teen average here is about 6’3 that means usa average is 6’4-6’5 average
I will blow up mumbai no indians will mog rooman, for I am the superior ethnic.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyRepellent, horizontallytall and WanderingBurro
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 70616, horizontallytall, BongMog and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70616, plukee and 5.5psl
Unironically i got height mogged by everyone at 5'9 in mumbai
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70616 and Deleted member 29261
I knew OP was indian!!!

Only currys are so delusional and distorce everything, like "average zoomer is 6"4", when reality average of India is not even 5"7
 

Similar threads

franciscochicofan
Replies
3
Views
38
draugr
draugr
Messabouts
Replies
10
Views
108
fraudmaxx3r
fraudmaxx3r
felixweb_
Replies
7
Views
88
Norwood.c3l
Norwood.c3l
Lampard
Replies
10
Views
155
lmnopq
lmnopq
Ozchyn
Replies
2
Views
86
zeliot
zeliot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top