Murder is a drug

D

Deleted member 12688

Murder / ending life whether it be something like killing another human or hunting animals for food etc, is a forbidden dopamine spiker. Murdering makes you feel good, that’s why it’s addictive.

Murder / fighting was essential to development of bones, and still is now. Murderers tend to have higher bone mass AFTER they start killing.

Look at Ramirez for example:

As a teenager he looked like your average looksmax SFcel.
2138D362 8E79 433B 8B98 F55B12833A15

Then after he began murdering, his bones developed and he became a dark triad demigod

8D2D44A8 9CFA 445D BF97 87C11ED1FACB

Murdering someone is like having sex, and back then in the stone ages it was almost as important and essential to being able to survive and reproduce but now it’s taboo

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @RoundHouse @🌈👽 @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @uglymug @RetardSubhuman @Proex

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6403, RetardSubhuman and 3 others
Yes but murder with your bare hands (domination another animal or human) or a spear or something. Using a gun wouldn't be the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 12688
You’re not wrong actually

"Then after he began murdering, his bones developed and he became a dark triad demigod"

No its called puberty and being on meth all the time or whatever drugs he took so he had no appeitite.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11414
"Then after he began murdering, his bones developed and he became a dark triad demigod"

No its called puberty and being on meth all the time or whatever drugs he took so he had no appeitite.
Cap. He was way past puberty ages even for giga late bloomers for his ascension.

Cap. He was way past puberty ages even for giga late bloomers for his ascension.
idk about that he starting looking pretty chad at like 15 16

He was extremely low body fat as well. Can't deny he had insane bones tho

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
murder is a high T activity tbh, so him doing that probably helped facial masculinization

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Tumblr: Image

That's him at age 15, you can clearly see he was good looking jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Murdering makes you feel good, that’s why it’s addictive.
Not really lol. If youre a sadistic or just being edgy maybe yes. But to genetic born psychopath this is like a walk in the park nothing more than a boring task.

Not really lol. If youre a sadistic or just being edgy maybe yes. But to genetic born psychopath this is like a walk in the park nothing more than a boring task.
As someone who read a few true crimes, you're wrong. what you talk about is psychotic people, not psychopaths. psychopaths report excitement / nervousness / anxiety when they do this kind of stuff (including richard and bundy etc) in fact a surviving victim of richard from what i remember said that he sweated like a motherfucker.

As someone who read a few true crimes, you're wrong. what you talk about is psychotic people, not psychopaths. psychopaths report excitement / nervousness / anxiety when they do this kind of stuff (including richard and bundy etc) in fact a surviving victim of richard from what i remember said that he sweated like a motherfucker.
No there is primary psychopathy and secondary which is both genetics. Most serial killers are just sociopaths environmental wanna be inbreds. Thats why theyre impulsive and sadistic af compared to the genetic version of their origin.

Last edited:
No there is primary psychopathy and secondary which is both genetics. Most serial killers are just sociopaths environmental wanna be inbreds.
Ok, i've read about the wrong serial killers. i need to find the 'true' psychos.

Ok, i've read about the wrong serial killers. i need to find the 'true' psychos.
Corporate CEOs, World Leaders, The Elites, the head of the taliban. Also James Bond he's fearless, methodical and calculating.