Muscle mass doe's does not have a significant effect on Male attractiveness.

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Muscular physique's is on a spectrum, Ideally the broadest appeal to young fertile women (not including females over 24) is generally more of a Natty DYEL lean flat physique with more emphasis/focus on low body fat then high muscle mass in general. This of course has a negative impact if your too Lean because not all girls prefer male physiques under 8% body fat (If you are). Being skinny with barely any muscle is unattractive just as being too muscular (enhanced physiques) are not healthy and female's find it unattractive.

There are lots of people who think that a normie facially tall guy could ascend much with adding a significant amount of muscle to their frame to be more attractive, however the reason they got girls IF they did roid was not because of their muscles, but their height. They would have gotten girls with or without steroids anyways so I do not know what's the point of taking a major huge risk on something which may not benefit you because we need to take into account that having a good physique is also GENETIC and can be majority impacted by your skeletal frame, muscle insertions, hemoglobin, Metabolism, Prone to health issues common with steroids, and any high DHT which amplifies balding (biggest killer for male attractiveness).

Also, one more thing, the pre-position of taking steroids in order to increase your sexual chances with women is just bad... The dating market is already over saturated with gymcel's and this is known as the red sea, where men are dumpster diving for crumbs of pussy which has no value/ or use to have value back then before gymcelling became the mainstream norm that has plummeted its overall value to SMV. At this point you should just accept your inceldom because genetics is already proven to be what makes females attracted to you, not your fucking efforts in lifting man-made objects in a man-made room. Still gymcelling is mandatory for every male (Staying fit/lean is what girls find commonly attractive and avoiding being skinny, skinny fat or fat) but the difference between 22 FFMI and 24 FFMI is like comparing $ 1 million to $ 2 million. Simply It's negligible in SMV between a lean/DYEL Natty fit physique and a Enhanced roided full/fitness influencer tier physique.

I know the meme is bias because the animated guy afterwards has a bad frame, but it's a hint to why skeletal structure + insertions usually trump over any lean tissue on your body.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, EggKing, Klasik01 and 1 other person
thick upper body girth males have most slaying success

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, TsarTsar444, datboijj and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, borismonster, mogstars and 5 others
Muscular physique's is on a spectrum, Ideally the broadest appeal to young fertile women (not including females over 24) is generally more of a Natty DYEL lean flat physique with more emphasis/focus on low body fat then high muscle mass in general. This of course has a negative impact if your too Lean because not all girls prefer male physiques under 8% body fat (If you are). Being skinny with barely any muscle is unattractive just as being too muscular (enhanced physiques) are not healthy and female's find it unattractive.

There are lots of people who think that a normie facially tall guy could ascend much with adding a significant amount of muscle to their frame to be more attractive, however the reason they got girls IF they did roid was not because of their muscles, but their height. They would have gotten girls with or without steroids anyways so I do not know what's the point of taking a major huge risk on something which may not benefit you because we need to take into account that having a good physique is also GENETIC and can be majority impacted by your skeletal frame, muscle insertions, hemoglobin, Metabolism, Prone to health issues common with steroids, and any high DHT which amplifies balding (biggest killer for male attractiveness).

Also, one more thing, the pre-position of taking steroids in order to increase your sexual chances with women is just bad... The dating market is already over saturated with gymcel's and this is known as the red sea, where men are dumpster diving for crumbs of pussy which has no value/ or use to have value back then before gymcelling became the mainstream norm that has plummeted its overall value to SMV. At this point you should just accept your inceldom because genetics is already proven to be what makes females attracted to you, not your fucking efforts in lifting man-made objects in a man-made room. Still gymcelling is mandatory for every male (Staying fit/lean is what girls find commonly attractive and avoiding being skinny, skinny fat or fat) but the difference between 22 FFMI and 24 FFMI is like comparing $ 1 million to $ 2 million. Simply It's negligible in SMV between a lean/DYEL Natty fit physique and a Enhanced roided full/fitness influencer tier physique.
View attachment 2738752
I know the meme is bias because the animated guy afterwards has a bad frame, but it's a hint to why skeletal structure + insertions usually trump over any lean tissue on your body.
TL;DR
i am a coping subhuman who is too lazy to go to the gym, so i pretend that it does not matter :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, borismonster, Chinacurry and 1 other person
TL;DR
i am a coping subhuman who is too lazy to go to the gym, so i pretend that it does not matter :feelskek:
being lazy is a bad thing because...?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
being lazy is a bad thing because...?
its not in itself, you can do as you wish with your life, i personally wont judge you, but its very clear that the OP is too lazy to build a good physique and then he copes with it not being important lol

• +1
its not in itself, you can do as you wish with your life, i personally wont judge you, but its very clear that the OP is too lazy to build a good physique and then he copes with it not being important lol
maybe he doesnt wanna build a "good physique" because skeletal frame is king and gymcelled bodies are not attractive

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
TL;DR
Good physique don’t matter. If your blackpilled you would know this by now.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 34058
  • +1
Does body matter on a woman? Exactly. Same for your ass
I remember a study showing that women responded as strongly to a man with broad shoulders as a man did to a woman with large breasts.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, Skywalker and 2 others
I remember a study showing that women responded as strongly to a man with broad shoulders as a man did to a woman with large breasts.
i remember a study that debunked the blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and SubhumanCurrycel
and you can't get broad shoulders by gymcelling. skeletal frame is king.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Frame > physique

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Water
Gym is cope

the ideal female gaze physique still requires 1-2 years of gym + good genetics/insertions and good diet

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Skywalker