Muscle mass does not increase, but strength does.

D

diosmarkop

Iron
I am 16 years old. I've been going to the gym for 10 months. At first I weighed 65kg, now I weigh 63kg. I do 26 pull-ups and bench press 80kg. But there are no muscles. What's the problem

start eatin carb to building muscle!

• JFL
Reactions: swt, The Grinch and kalluss
I am 16 years old. I've been going to the gym for 10 months. At first I weighed 65kg, now I weigh 63kg. I do 26 pull-ups and bench press 80kg. But there are no muscles. What's the problem
most likely you have gained muscle and you just dont realise. But try to up protein intake. or blast

what is ur t4 blood test results? or ft4?

if its below <1.2 take thyroid hormone and eat more carb%protein

Takes at least a year for visible muscle growth, watch a fucking youtube video dude

the problem is you are retarded, it is curable with lobotomy

You need to be in a caloric surplus, eat proteins and carbs, also don't mindlessly hit random muscles: focus on the most aesthetic ones: abs, shoulder and back should be your priority, arms and forearms matter as well

You need to be in a caloric surplus, eat proteins and carbs, also don't mindlessly hit random muscles: focus on the most aesthetic ones: abs, shoulder and back should be your priority, arms and forearms matter as well
I have a fairly aesthetic physique. Broad shoulders and narrow waist. But I'm an ectomorph