MUSCLES don't count toward SMV/sex appeal in the way that you think

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Muscles are considered MULTIPLIERS of SMV -- which means alone they aren't gonna make you come off as a total package Chad, hence can be gymcel/loser still.

However, have you heard of an overall normal guy with a Chad face who was incel? NEVER. A good face even on plain frame and plain height is still PEAK. Chad with no muscle is SAFE.

Meanwhile all the muscles/definition/Tren-gazed look you can dream of won't do shit if you have the face of a pdf file or have giga-shit harmony or etc. GYM is male delusion mostly.

So face ALWAYS helps, but bodies ONLY HELPS SOMETIMES. So it's an important reminder for all idiots thinking to focus on body alone & ignore their shit face, which is INSANITY.

ESPECIALLY short guys as tall ogres might have niche appeal, but muscular and not tall, NOT ogre guys are literally going from 0 SMV to 0 SMV with bad face UNCHANGED.

AND THE REALITY IS -- I'M NOT SAYING PROPORTIONS OR FRAME OR INSERTIONS DON'T MATTER. THEY 100% DO. BUT GOING TO THE GYM IS NOT REALLY GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE AT ALL! IT WON'T WORK BECAUSE MOST GUYS HAVE TOO SHIT BASE.

AND FOR THOSE GUYS WHO NATURALLY HAVE GOOD ONES, THE GYM IS INDEED A MULTIPLIER IN THAT IT TURNS SOMETHING ALREADY GOOD IN TO SOMETHING A BIT BETTER. BUT THE GYM ALONE WILL NEVER MAKE UP FOR SHIT FACE OR FRAME!

So again, water ... Face > muscles anyday. If a guy never did any exercise in his life but had good face he'd not be incel, but if an ugly faced nigga gyms like a slave for years on end, he STILL will be incel. SO FACE CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE FROM INCEL TO NON-INCEL, BUT BODY ONLY SOMETIMES ADDS APPEAL. NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical, bradpittshairline, redmaxx and 9 others
common blackpill knowledge tbh. but to feel like a real beast while fucking a foid you need to be quite muscular and not a twink tbh. it's more a thing you do for yourself and MAYBE the girl can like muscles too but not always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Yerico7, dantemaxxing and 4 others
Water is wet, even at font size 40

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, NateJacobs, bradpittshairline and 9 others
U have the facial asymmetry of the worst bare knuckle boxer of all time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, bradpittshairline, jacky hanma and 1 other person
also I still have to understand why gay guys are obsessed with muscular guys while girls not. is this a cultural or a genetic thing lmao

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Tall + jacked normie fucks the gf, mom, and sister of a PSL chad. Don't believe this autist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, NateJacobs, bradpittshairline and 5 others
Agreed, 0 multiplied by anything is still 0. If you're truly subhuman a good physique can't save you. Thankfully, guys that ugly are very rare, statistically probably as rare as Chads (other side of the bell curve), most people here are either average or slightly sub-average, and thus would benefit from hitting the gym. So go to the gym guys. Even if you're truly bottom of the barrel, exercising will make you healthier and thus reduce the chances of complications with any surgeries you might wanna do, or improve your responsiveness to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jacky hanma and Son of gigachad
Tall + jacked normie fucks the gf, mom, and sister of a PSL chad. Don't believe this autist.

Cope, loox/@androgenic is still having shitty results for the fact he's gonna croak before even 30 with his shit lifestyle.

He ain't rotating any harems, he has a lower lay count than many natty Chads who don't pin nor are even anywhere near his size, and still is framepilled by guys who don't take roids. He's tall and wasn't even ugly to begin with. This nigga proves MUSCLES don't help that much.

Because if they are barely helping a 6'3" mogger who had a normie face to begin with....

What the fuck are they gonna do for a 5'9" averagecel doofus who looks 10x worse, which is what the average Western dude is cursed with.

Muscles are considered MULTIPLIERS of SMV -- which means alone they aren't gonna make you come off as a total package Chad, hence can be gymcel/loser still.

However, have you heard of an overall normal guy with a Chad face who was incel? NEVER. A good face even on plain frame and plain height is still PEAK. Chad with no muscle is SAFE.

Meanwhile all the muscles/definition/Tren-gazed look you can dream of won't do shit if you have the face of a pdf file or have giga-shit harmony or etc. GYM is male delusion mostly.

So face ALWAYS helps, but bodies ONLY HELPS SOMETIMES. So it's an important reminder for all idiots thinking to focus on body alone & ignore their shit face, which is INSANITY.

ESPECIALLY short guys as tall ogres might have niche appeal, but muscular and not tall, NOT ogre guys are literally going from 0 SMV to 0 SMV with bad face UNCHANGED.

AND THE REALITY IS -- I'M NOT SAYING PROPORTIONS OR FRAME OR INSERTIONS DON'T MATTER. THEY 100% DO. BUT GOING TO THE GYM IS NOT REALLY GOING TO FIX THIS ISSUE AT ALL! IT WON'T WORK BECAUSE MOST GUYS HAVE TOO SHIT BASE.

AND FOR THOSE GUYS WHO NATURALLY HAVE GOOD ONES, THE GYM IS INDEED A MULTIPLIER IN THAT IT TURNS SOMETHING ALREADY GOOD IN TO SOMETHING A BIT BETTER. BUT THE GYM ALONE WILL NEVER MAKE UP FOR SHIT FACE OR FRAME!

So again, water ... Face > muscles anyday. If a guy never did any exercise in his life but had good face he'd not be incel, but if an ugly faced nigga gyms like a slave for years on end, he STILL will be incel. SO FACE CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE FROM INCEL TO NON-INCEL, BUT BODY ONLY SOMETIMES ADDS APPEAL. NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.
Eh. Most guys gymmaxx and achieve a male-gazemaxxed body. They usually get too bulky like Max Euceda or something. Rarely do they workout to achieve an aesthetic physique. An aesthetic physique is an athletic one which prioritizes shoulders and back.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Senssei, uleker and 1 other person
also I still have to understand why gay guys are obsessed with muscular guys while girls not. is this a cultural or a genetic thing lmao

The faggots are the ones who pushed the initial idea that muh big muscle freaks are sexy to women, which is why many gymcels came to be. Probably Jew propaganda to make the goy work hard and kill themselves at places like Gold's gym which was started by a Jew.

It's always been known that only homos mostly like beastly roided muscle dudes, women like guys who're just lean-ish and muscle-ish. You don't have to look like a walking pharmacy to slay, height is much more important along with frame/face than any type of muscle build imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
lean-ish and muscle-ish
that still takes work and is not what the average guy is. But yeah the roid look isn't attractive to women, even blue pilled normies understand this.

Cope, loox/@androgenic is still having shitty results for the fact he's gonna croak before even 30 with his shit lifestyle.

He ain't rotating any harems, he has a lower lay count than many natty Chads who don't pin nor are even anywhere near his size, and still is framepilled by guys who don't take roids. He's tall and wasn't even ugly to begin with. This nigga proves MUSCLES don't help that much.

Because if they are barely helping a 6'3" mogger who had a normie face to begin with....

What the fuck are they gonna do for a 5'9" averagecel doofus who looks 10x worse, which is what the average Western dude is cursed with.
Cope.

Being tall, jacked, and tanned still remains as the holy triumvirate of fucking women. Tailcopers can suck my big white cock.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Crayola CØck

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: ramierifag and the MOUSE
Cope.

Being tall, jacked, and tanned still remains as the holy triumvirate of fucking women. Tailcopers can suck my big white cock.

Loox isn't ugly-faced you retard, he's a normie faced, tall dude with okay frame who got jacked and obviously it multiplied for him.

I'm saying average guys won't see any results, loox obviously wasn't that bad of a base if you aren't retarded enough to see this obvious fact.

The guys who benefit from muh muscles or roids are usually guys who are either tall and/or had a decent or gl face, it adds for them.

But most men are NOT tall and/or have good looking faces at all, so this is why it's largely cope. Exceptions don't make the rule you dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Loox isn't ugly-faced you retard, he's a normie faced, tall dude with okay frame who got jacked and obviously it multiplied for him.

I'm saying average guys won't see any results, loox obviously wasn't that bad of a base if you aren't retarded enough to see this obvious fact.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

I can't with these greycels:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Crayola CØck
No women like muscles only faggots like muscles, all the gym bros jacking off to to their favorite bodybuilders! 😂😂😂

• Love it
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Eh. Most guys gymmaxx and achieve a male-gazemaxxed body. They usually get too bulky like Max Euceda or something. Rarely do they workout to achieve an aesthetic physique. An aesthetic physique is an athletic one which prioritizes shoulders and back.

Genetics/epigenetics determine how your body will look when gymmaxxed, you can't be serious in thinking you choose the end result like you're customizing some video game character and custom tailoring your efforts to create some sort of uniquely idolized final look lol

For that every guy would choose David Laid or Jeff Seid type bodies, but that's largely genes + roids, training style is cope you fool. Keep dreaming you tards. Gym make any guy bigger if he busts his ass hard enough, that's fax, but I'm telling you IT'S POINTLESS regardless for most.

When im jacke all the milfs loves my abs and huge pecs keep coping

Genetics/epigenetics determine how your body will look when gymmaxxed, you can't be serious in thinking you choose the end result like you're customizing some video game character and custom tailoring your efforts to create some sort of uniquely idolized final look lol

For that every guy would choose David Laid or Jeff Seid type bodies, but that's largely genes + roids, training style is cope you fool. Keep dreaming you tards. Gym make any guy bigger if he busts his ass hard enough, that's fax, but I'm telling you IT'S POINTLESS regardless for most.
ok dude then don't do it, why do you care if others do? Less competition for you if you're right no?

When im jacke all the milfs loves my abs and huge pecs keep coping

Did you have a stroke when you wrote that? I have no idea what the fuck you just said, lil' bro.

If a guy never did any exercise in his life but had good face he'd not be incel, but if an ugly faced nigga gyms like a slave for years on end, he STILL will be incel.
Wrong..
An incel is a guy who cannot get free sex from any girl. Gymmaxed guys with Greek god physique first of all won't be ugly as sub 12% bf is 4+/10 anyhow unless you are deformed or poop pheno. 5'5+ and non deformed + gymmaxed is not an incel at all even Jeff nippard had a hot gf.

• Ugh..
ok dude then don't do it, why do you care if others do? Less competition for you if you're right no?

It is no competition because they can't compete on the basis of muscle alone to begin with, it ALWAYS HEAVILY depends on the other factors surrounding like face/pheno, race, frame, voice, hair, everything. To say anyone competes solely with muscle on another is a joke.

Women will pick a tall skinny guy with pretty face any day or even an average height guy with face over some muscly uggo freak. I have nothing to worry about. My competition is NEVER JUST MUSCLE, it's always MUSCLE + FACE + FRAME + ROIDS + VOICE, etc., etc. etc.

Wrong..
An incel is a guy who cannot get free sex from any girl. Gymmaxed guys with Greek god physique first of all won't be ugly as sub 12% bf is 4+/10 anyhow unless you are deformed or poop pheno. 5'5+ and non deformed + gymmaxed is not an incel at all even Jeff nippard had a hot gf.

Shut up moron, none of what you're saying matters or is 100% fact. Also, I'm not spending time trying to decipher your run on bullshit

Cope.

Fr I have never seen a guy with a Greek god physique ever complain about being an incel and height further adds on to the smv
Anyways let the copers cope we will be blasting our test , mog and slay :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

Genetics play a role but it’s not 100% of the necessary precondition of muscle building.

• JFL

Male vs female gaze epitomised

• Hmm...
Keyword "normie". Gymmaxxing absolutely y improves you at MTN but anything lower than that, your only benefits really are increased strength so people are less likely to start stuff with you and you might get more respect from guys and form a social circle with other gymcells.

But girls will always see you as overcompensating if you gymmax as a LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31399 and Napoleon1800
L'acqua è un composto chimico di formula molecolare H2O, in cui i due atomi di idrogeno sono legati all'atomo di ossigeno con legame covalente polare.

shit thread cuz water

Agreed, 0 multiplied by anything is still 0. If you're truly subhuman a good physique can't save you. Thankfully, guys that ugly are very rare, statistically probably as rare as Chads (other side of the bell curve), most people here are either average or slightly sub-average, and thus would benefit from hitting the gym. So go to the gym guys. Even if you're truly bottom of the barrel, exercising will make you healthier and thus reduce the chances of complications with any surgeries you might wanna do, or improve your responsiveness to them.
How about being an unemployed loser? How does that affect SMV? I wish I knew someone with personal experience. Can you help a brotha out?

How about being an unemployed loser? How does that affect SMV? I wish I knew someone with personal experience. Can you help a brotha out?
you still sperging out and following me around the site DAYS LATER, and using the fact that you are more active than me here as a bragging point, automatically disqualifies any attempts by you to try to look like some winner at life. You have destroyed any possibility of you being able to pass as anything other than a sad, short, mentally ill low-IQ ethnic kid (probably Indian, considering your fixation on my employment status) living with his parents (no fucking way you wouldn't be bragging about your job to me if you had one), suffering from severe body dysmorphia and white envy to the point where you're willing to add shit into your own eyes in a pathetic and fruitless attempt to look less ethnic. I know it, you know it.

Literally the best and only thing you could have done as far as disproving that impression was to just stop enganging in your pathetic outbursts of impotent rage with me and carried on with your life. But you don't have a life to carry on with, do you manlet? You have the time to randomly think of me, look up posts I made and reply to them days after a simple 2-3 post argument you had with me cause you have nothing else to do and it's all you can think about. And I love that you decided to reach out to me now of all days, cause unlike during our "exchange" a few days ago, I can now tell you that I got the job you pathetic subhuman, the interview was on Monday. I'll soon start work with a major government institution, while you'll still be rotting at home, blinding yourself in a futile attempt to look more white :LOL:

Also, you hypocritical manlet, another reminder that you were retarded enough to say both of these things on the same site:
My life sucks? And you are larping manlet walking around with 1.5 inch lifts who can't find a job with a stem degree. Must've been a shit university you went to. Go back to reddit, Soboy.
Me too. I am also 5'9-5'10 (in between there, and depending if I measure in the morning) and height fraud to 6'0+ with shoes/boots with thick soles and lifts.
And now I'll ignore you cause unlike you I don't have the time to engage in such retarded behavior, the next days will be quite busy for me. You just relax and keep doing what you're doing kid, that's all you can do and ever will be able to :)

Last edited:

Nobody here has ever roided to "tren gaze" but overall true

you still sperging out and following me around the site DAYS LATER, and using the fact that you are more active than me here as a bragging point, automatically disqualifies any attempts by you to try to look like some winner at life. You have destroyed any possibility of you being able to pass as anything other than a sad, short, mentally ill low-IQ ethnic kid (probably Indian, considering your fixation on my employment status) living with his parents (no fucking way you wouldn't be bragging about your job to me if you had one), suffering from severe body dysmorphia and white envy to the point where you're willing to add shit into your own eyes in a pathetic and fruitless attempt to look less ethnic. I know it, you know it.

Literally the best and only thing you could have done as far as disproving that impression was to just stop enganging in your pathetic outbursts of impotent rage with me and carried on with your life. But you don't have a life to carry on with, do you manlet? You have the time to randomly think of me, look up posts I made and reply to them days after a simple 2-3 post argument you had with me cause you have nothing else to do and it's all you can think about. And I love that you decided to reach out to me now of all days, cause unlike during our "exchange" a few days ago, I can now tell you that I got the job you pathetic subhuman, the interview was on Monday. I'll soon start work with a major government institution, while you'll still be rotting at home, blinding yourself in a futile attempt to look more white :LOL:

Also, you hypocritical manlet, another reminder that you were retarded enough to say both of these things on the same site:

And now I'll ignore you cause unlike you I don't have the time to engage in such retarded behavior, the next days will be quite busy for me. You just relax and keep doing what you're doing kid, that's all you can do and ever will be able to :)
You are just a lying unemployed loser. STEM? That tells me that you are ugly because no GL person would go into that because they are too busy going out with girls. Major government institution my ass. Al government positions are required to post publicly on usajobs and their timeline takes almost a year to fill. I know this because I have way more education than you do boy. So what you are a spy for the CIA? Sounds about right Keep posting here I will make it my point to find out where you are. If you ever manage to find a job you unemployed loser I'll make it a point to share all your racist posts. Why don't you fuck off to stormfront where you belong Mr. Whitepower?

You also exhibit highly non NT behavior. To put it bluntly your posts exhibit signs of autism and an inability to understand or comprehend others. For example you like to insult people but don't understand why people wouldn't like you for that. You are the one spurging. You wrote a fucking because I pointed out you are unemployed loser (which you are). I know you will always spaz out so I will continue to push your buttons you unemployed loser.

P.S. stop rewriting my posts when you quote them, loser.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior
You’re a stupid fucking wanker jfl. Please live in the real world and see how much of a halo being fit is on OLD and clubs.

And it would absolutely halo an average guy (MTN, 5’10 plus which is average nowadays). Look at Jesse James west for example.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Man fuck off. Height + muscles > face

You are just a lying unemployed loser. STEM? That tells me that you are ugly because no GL person would go into that because they are too busy going out with girls. Major government institution my ass. Al government positions are required to post publicly on usajobs and their timeline takes almost a year to fill. I know this because I have way more education than you do boy. So what you are a spy for the CIA? Sounds about right Keep posting here I will make it my point to find out where you are. If you ever manage to find a job you unemployed loser I'll make it a point to share all your racist posts. Why don't you fuck off to stormfront where you belong Mr. Whitepower?

You also exhibit highly non NT behavior. To put it bluntly your posts exhibit signs of autism and an inability to understand or comprehend others. For example you like to insult people but don't understand why people wouldn't like you for that. You are the one spurging. You wrote a fucking because I pointed out you are unemployed loser (which you are). I know you will always spaz out so I will continue to push your buttons you unemployed loser.

P.S. stop rewriting my posts when you quote them, loser.
Man shush and stop saying because I'm GL I must be slaying loads. I graduated uni a virgin

what's a malegazemaxxed and femalegazemaxxed body?
What's this?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Man shush and stop saying because I'm GL I must be slaying loads. I graduated uni a virgin
You had me floored at the "graduated uni" part.

:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Joking son. Just a joke. Relax.

*virtual hug* (I know you like those)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
That’s not ur body lol…
'Who are you talking to right now?
Who is it that you think you see?
Do you know how much I make a year? I mean even if I told you you wouldn't believe it. You know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the nasdaq disappears, it ceases to exist without me, no, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in.
I am not in danger Skyler, I AM THE DANGER!
A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me?
NO, I am the one who knocks.'