Muscles Halo Face So Hard

Stop coping. The only legit body ascensions are bodybuilders physiques.
Sure... Have you read studies? Might I say that you are on testtosterone? I very much doubt it and just saying whatever you heard others say lmao

No Im not fat, but I am 18-22% bodyfat. Need to take it off. Im certainly not fat but on that winter bulk with lots of winter gains
Lmao you will never stop coping will you? You say you are bulking And Thats Why ur 18-22 but the truth is u never went below like 20%. And you may Look Big but you Look like a fat bitch at the same time. So Its over unless you somehow manage to finally get to non subhuman bf%. Its probably impossible with your shit genetics. Same with as with your lips that you refuse to get a filler for despite being on This forum for over a year And getting told exactly what you need to do multiple times (cause you posted a rate me/help improve threat every 2nd day back then) I WISH @itsOVER came back just to bully you

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, lasthope and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Zyzz body was achieveble natty

People think they are going to become a 300 pound mass monster on steriods lol. Less then 1 percent of people are going to become freaks. Unless you have insane genetics combined with running tons of gear hgh insulin ect.
Ok here we go lol. Jfl at thinking zyzz's physique is achievable natty that physique was built with test prop and tren ace/fuck hgh and insulin they make your guts grow/it doesn't take much gear to achieve an aesthetic physique 300 mgs of test a week is enough with hard work and a good diet.
Sure... Have you read studies? Might I say that you are on testtosterone? I very much doubt it and just saying whatever you heard others say lmao
Stop coping i tested it myself a juiced physique make women horny

Lmao you will never stop coping will you? You say you are bulking And Thats Why ur 18-22 but the truth is u never went below like 20%. And you may Look Big but you Look like a fat bitch at the same time. So Its over unless you somehow manage to finally get to non subhuman bf%. Its probably impossible with your shit genetics. Same with as with your lips that you refuse to get a filler for despite being on This forum for over a year And getting told exactly what you need to do multiple times (cause you posted a rate me/help improve threat every 2nd day back then) I WISH @itsOVER came back just to bully you
Nah bruh I was 15 and then I went back on bulk while I partied with girls. Legit you are overthinking shit.

I didnt get any fillers yet I ascended hard and came back to help people
Ok here we go lol. Jfl at thinking zyzz's physique is achievable natty that physique was built with test prop and tren ace/fuck hgh and insulin they make your guts grow/it doesn't take much gear to achieve an aesthetic physique 300 mgs of test a week is enough with hard work and a good diet.

Ye

Yes it does, but so does natty.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Nah bruh I was 15 and then I went back on bulk while I partied with girls. Legit you are overthinking shit.

I didnt get any fillers yet I ascended hard and came back to help people

Ye
Yes it does, but so does natty.
Show me 1 pic where you are 15% bf

• +1
Zyzz was quite goodlooking, even when he was skinny
"goodlooking"
imagesUBPCA630.jpg

1522495a802affe11878e3c21f013dc9.jpg

art-353-sydney-s2-300x0.jpg

Son, if it wasn't for roids he would have remained an incel.

Jfl at chestbrah, bitchass nibba claims to be 5’11” :lul:
Probably 5'8 by now. That's what happens when you're addicted to squats and deadlifts - two of the biggest heightminning exercises that exist. Yes, squats and deadlift decrease your height because they tend to compress the spine, especially if you life heavy.

"goodlooking"
imagesUBPCA630.jpg

1522495a802affe11878e3c21f013dc9.jpg

art-353-sydney-s2-300x0.jpg

Son, if it wasn't for roids he would have remained an incel.
EGjuw5 YSWBfmcGBr9oRdensIn89 2MFineOFnPY8Us
L48 T75omeJC I0XWvEl0mqJyvDM5 mdT3wdbdZYnGo

You took a pic from when he was like 10 jfl, you can't expect him to look like a grown man

View attachment 196620View attachment 196621

You took a pic from when he was like 10 jfl, you can't expect him to look like a grown man
He's 18 in that red shirt pic, son. That was when he was truly natty. Your pics are from when he started roidcelling.

I've read his really old posts, son. He admits to starting roids because he couldn't put any muscle on his sickly frame after nattycelling.

• Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax
But girls want frame and face combined. If you only have frame, its not enough. A goodlooking girl has countless options, and is willing to wait a long time, till she finds this guy.
What girls want, is semi unimportant.
I want for example, model-tier looking women to have an orgy with me where 10 models go down on me. But, I know that will never happen. Because at some time, reality kicks in. And what one wants, is not the same as what one can get.
What a woman wants, only matters if it's also something that she can get (from others). If not, she has to lower her wants. In that way; what someone wants can be pretty irrelevant. Not awoman's every wish needs to be granted/given. She won't for sure, provide you/us men with all that things we want; i'll garantuee

I want for example, model-tier looking women to have an orgy with me where 10 models go down on me. But, I know that will never happen. Because at some time, reality kicks in. And what one wants, is not the same as what one can get.
What a woman wants, only matters if it's also something that she can get (from others). If not, she has to lower her wants. In that way; what someone wants can be pretty irrelevant. Not awoman's every wish needs to be granted/given. She won't for sure, provide you/us men with all that things we want; i'll garantuee
There is nothing she cant get if shes model jfl
Dominik Sadoch 768x1077 1

Yeah body halos so much jfl :cage:

Probably 5'8 by now. That's what happens when you're addicted to squats and deadlifts - two of the biggest heightminning exercises that exist. Yes, squats and deadlift decrease your height because they tend to compress the spine, especially if you life heavy.
Jfl they compress the disks in your spine momentarily when you go to sleep the disks decompress
There is nothing she cant get if shes model jfl
View attachment 196634

Yeah body halos so much jfl :cage:
He'd look better with more muscle
Oldcel cope

Well his size imo is achieveable naturally. For most guys who do not have bad muscle building genetics. For people with bad muscle building genetics thats different.

Jfl they compress the disks in your spine momentarily when you go to sleep the disks decompress
Son, the decompression ability (their inherent sponginess) gets less and less with age.

Well his size imo is achieveable naturally. For most guys who do not have bad muscle building genetics. For people with bad muscle building genetics thats different.
Omfg when will the noobs learn that size with sub 10% bf is NOT achievable natty. It's always the 20% bf fuckers who say shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Omfg when will the noobs learn that size with sub 10% bf is NOT achievable natty. It's always the 20% bf fuckers who say shit like this.
Do you think kinobody is natty atm?

Also, stop coping OP, you're only saying that because you hope gymcelling will somehow ascend your face, you look the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
On another forum someone legit argued with me that even Jay Cutler's peak physique was achievable natty. That's when I knew the #1 sign of low IQ is nattycelling.

• JFL
Also, stop coping OP, you're only saying that because you hope gymcelling will somehow ascend your face, you look the same
And his body is 20% bf and mediocre and he's talking about body halo jfl.

• JFL
On another forum someone legit argued with me that even Jay Cutler's peak physique was achievable natty. That's when I knew the #1 sign of low IQ is nattycelling.
It is son nattycelling is gay and useless.

Having muscle is better than no muscle but the amount of effort. its not worth it