MUSCLES + HEIGHT CAN BEAT PRETTY FACES

You might be correct if you are a manlet. If you are tall however it absolutely will make a huge difference.
tall as in what height and above

I am basing first on myself. 6foot3 i have been, fat, normal, And jacked. I have analysed how women and man have changed their behaviour to me in the last 3 years. I wont explain fat part cause i had almost 0 sex.
When i was normal body, normie face, i fucked once a month, pretty fucking bad. Men disrespect me and i was treated normal like EVERYONE

Muscular: i have sex everyday if i feel like it, i am the same height, but now muscular, i look dominant as fuck, and women CANT STOP STARING AT ME (i repeat, CANT STOP STARING AT ME). I approach girls and ALL ARE NERVOUS around me, and after sex with them THEY ALL TELL ME “you look like a pimp, like someone who can fuck any girl, so i didnt want that to happen to me as well, i am not like the test) THEY FUCKING ADMIT THEY were INSECURE (EVEN MORE THAN THEY NATURALLY are) AROUND ME. I have sex with 6-7 girls whenever i want, 8 requires some talk, and 9 are harder to find and i need some more work to make them really into me.

I base it as well in all the friends i convinced to change their lives by training, and WOW, THEY EXPERIENCED THE Same (and they re 5 foot 10 or 6 foot the tallest)

Before i just wanted to have sex with any pussy
Now i just want sex with hot chicks who die in desire

as i said, you wont be able to feel this shit till you start going to the gym

i will tell my story one day in a thread, cause u guys dont know shit about how improtant muscles are
Tour also 6’3

VERY VERY GOOD THREAD

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Tbh. I always feel mogged by taller, bigger framed guys even though I mog them facially. height+frame with an average face>good face+average height
Not being obsessed with other men and insecure around them mogs both of those options tbh ngl

PLUS: ON PARTY AND FESTIVALES, NO WOMEN WILL BE CHECKING ALL FACES. YOU NEED TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM OTHERS, AND BEING TALL AND BIG WILL MAKE WOMEN PAY ATTENTION TO YOU (EVEN THEY DONT WANT) .
Lmao cope cope cope
I’ve been approached in clubs and parties even though I’m average height (nope, wasn’t wearing lifts, never do.) to be fair I have good frame but I’m not gymcelled

If you have a good face, girls 100% notice you in clubs and parties, do not cope.

Anyway if you’re actively doing things to please the men around you and earn their respect it’s already over for you, you’re just a low t whipping boy at that point.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
Working out is great to max out your attractiveness but it starts giving diminishing returns faster than most men think, additionally it's a lot more genetics-based than one would assume (muscle insertions, muscle-building genetics, natural frame). Everyone should still work out anyways: it yields such good results for health, mood and attractiveness that there no reason not to work out and strive towards a perfect body.

However, you are very delusional if you think being tall and strong beats having a top-tier face. Nothing makes you look uniquely attractive as having a good face because it's A LOT rarer than a good body.
T
At what height and above will this benefit you
any height
Muscles will help you
Maybe u will go from 0 sex to 1 sex
But 1 is better than 0

For me 6foot+ is damn good with muscle
And 6foot2-6foot5 the optimal range where u will be almost a walking green god

@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: Majkal