Muscularity > face and height

testcel

testcel

Iron
The science is in:
Muscularity is the strongest predictor of mating success for men.
  • A study on males aged 18 to 59 found that muscularity is significantly positively associated with the number of total sexual partners and partners in the last year.
  • Handgrip strength is correlated with self-assessed happiness, health, social confidence, overall physical attractiveness, and overall number of sexual partners.
  • Researchers recorded short videos of 157 different men. Next, they had a group of male viewers watch videos of the men and asked, “How likely is it that this man would win a physical fight with another man?” Then the researchers had a group of female viewers watch the same videos and asked, “How sexually attractive is this man?” Eighteen months later, the men in the videos completed a questionnaire asking about their sexual history of the previous 18 months. How tough a guy looked to men was a much stronger predictor of mating success than how attractive he looked to women.
  • In this study, researchers asked two different groups of women to look at photos of different men and rate how strong the men looked. Results showed that the rated strength of a male body accounts for 70 percent of the variance in attractiveness (this is a massive effect size). From the paper: “None of the women produced a preference for weaker men…in both samples, the strongest men were the most attractive, the weakest men were the least attractive.”

Just be muscular, srs :feelsez:

Chico lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest, FailedNormieManlet, Laflame and 11 others
30 iq level take
lol at skull trooper avi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Bakin donuts 🍩, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
how old were these women? were they prime jbs or some old grannies whose opinions are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Slob and TrestIsBest
Greycel moment

Safe to assume most the men in this study don’t lift, therefore the women are still just selecting for genetics

Correlation is not causation

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
Muscular and tall! Not okay if you're 5'9" or below

• +1
Reactions: Slob, FailedNormieManlet and Lawton88
muscularity and gymcelling are not cope if youre average, actually its quite the opposite, but if youre like sub 5"8, it is. and if youre above avg 6ft+ it can mean the difference between mtn and chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Anyone saying gymcelling is cope is too lazy to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18890 and 14 others
Greycel moment

Safe to assume most the men in this study don’t lift, therefore the women are still just selecting for genetics

Correlation is not causation
lmao how is this cope if a male in this study could clearly (1) choose to lift, (2) improve on the objective metrics muscle mass etc and (3) move up dramatically in the selection ranking?

there's obviously an upper bound you won't be able to exceed based on your genetics, but as you said, most men don't lift: you can be far closer to your own personal upper bound than most people if you choose to prioritise it, and roidcel if you want to go even further.

the point is that it's the most important metric, and also fully in your control with gym + PEDs. disproves the blackpill (most important things is face and height) with empirical evidence — although agree that those are 2nd and 3rd most important

come on bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Sonny Black and Danish_Retard
lmao how is this cope if a male in this study could clearly (1) choose to lift, (2) improve on the objective metrics muscle mass etc and (3) move up dramatically in the selection ranking?

come on bro
You're completely missing my point. Put on your thinking cap let's try this again:

With lifting out of the equation which is how the study was actually conducted in reality, people who are naturally stronger have better genetics. They're taller, have better insertions, have more testosterone, are more dominant and have more masculine faces etc. etc. so on and so forth. This means the study didn't actually just test for apparent strength/strength, it tested for everything that's naturally correlated with it

Like I said, causation is not correlation. You can't replicate all these things just by lifting. You will get stronger and look stronger but you will not get all the genetic benefits that are correlated with naturally being stronger. Obviously you should still lift, I'm one of the biggest proponents of lifting here, but it's not going to be more effective than having a good looking face and this study is bad because it doesn't control for other variables at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, DrTony, exeight and 6 others
The handgrip strength thing is dumb bc handgrip strength is not based on muscle mass but rather is a purely genetic metric. In other words, it's very difficult to train grip strength.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 17763
You're completely missing my point. Put on your thinking cap let's try this again:

With lifting pretty mostly out of the equation which is how the study was actually conducted in reality, people who are naturally stronger have better genetics. They're taller, have better insertions, have more testosterone, are more dominant and have more masculine faces etc. etc. so on and so forth. This means the study didn't actually just test for apparent strength/strength, it tested for everything that's naturally correlated with it

Like I said, causation is not correlation. You can't replicate all these things just by lifting. You will get stronger and look stronger but you will not get all the genetic benefits that are correlated with naturally being stronger. Obviously you should still lift, I'm one of the biggest proponents of lifting here, but it's not going to be more effective than having a good looking face and this study is bad because it doesn't control for other variables at all
Yeah that's a fair and logical take, thx for clarifying

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Deprived, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

With lifting out of the equation which is how the study was actually conducted in reality, people who are naturally stronger have better genetics. They're taller, have better insertions, have more testosterone, are more dominant and have more masculine faces etc. etc. so on and so forth. This means the study didn't actually just test for apparent strength/strength, it tested for everything that's naturally correlated with it

Or a good tall athletic frame either tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yeah that's a fair and logical take, thx for clarifying
I will say the study might have interesting implications still even if it can't be directly applied to lifting. This sentence in particular caught my eye:

How tough a guy looked to men was a much stronger predictor of mating success than how attractive he looked to women.

I've had a theory for a while now that dominance is more important for getting laid often than attractiveness is which this seems to corroborate. Prettyboys on suicide watch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Lux, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I've had a theory for a while now that dominance is more important for getting laid often than attractiveness is which this seems to corroborate. Prettyboys on suicide watch
Yep, that is actually the main thing I took away from these studies. Muscularity is probably the wrong top-level category. Refining the thesis, dominant appearance is likely the most important, which has sub-components including muscularity, facial hair, tattoos etc (and of course a number of other harder to change factors).

Overall, you have a much better chance of improving your dominant appearance than you do your face and height, so potentially not over for some people as much as they think it is. main thing holding them back from ascension is probably that they're pussies who are too scared to start TRT and get tatts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17763
20220415 175508093

@testcel oh really? Then mashalla I will slay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
  • low dose test + tren
  • sleeve tattoo
  • tan
PSL 5 -> PSL 8

but instead people are mewing and bonesmashing lmfao
Def going to tattoomax, but how do I avoid hair loss and gyno:feelsmega:?

Yep, that is actually the main thing I took away from these studies. Muscularity is probably the wrong top-level category. Dominant appearance is the most important category, which has sub-components including muscularity, facial hair, tattoos etc
Yeah I would even guess that it's more than just the appearance but also the behaviors correlated with the appearance too. Cause guys who are more dominant are way more likely to take all the initiative that's required to go from seeing a girl they like to smashing. Sometimes it's really just about making a move and shooting your shot. Which is lifefuel for roidcels cause you can definitely become more dominant in your behavior with gear

• +1
Reactions: testcel
Def going to tattoomax, but how do I avoid hair loss and gyno:feelsmega:?
low dosages + fin

but you may not even be at risk of either of those genetically, in which case even better. I have a friend who has been cycling high doses for 10+ years with no fin and only recently started receding + has never had gyno. or you could be the exact opposite and break out with acne straight away. different for everyone, just need to see how your body responds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ALP
fortnitecel:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
stick around on this forum for 6 more months and youll learn truly its all about face and height while muscle does add appeal it isnt the end all to end alls

• +1
Reactions: exeight
stick around on this forum for 6 more months and youll learn truly its all about face and height while muscle does add appeal it isnt the end all to end alls
says the twink JFL

I have never met a guy who could easily get to 3 plate bench

women see you like this but height = strong , muscular only matters when at least average height and excels in combination with height , face is a meme for girls over 20 years

you are definitive right

just be muscular doesnt work. Thats why Face/Height > Muscular

Giff

THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM
EVERY FUCKING UGLY SUBWOMEN THINK SHE DESERVES A GUY ABOVE 6'

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK?? Got they mirror at home??? i cant understand how this UGLY girls think they deserve brad pitt
it soooo fucking delusional....... the reason; desperate ugly/short men lust after ugly women because they think they deserve looksmatch (and thats true) but these fucking delusional women think "oh, when a short/ugly guy wants me, then a chad should like me too" hahahah fucking ugly bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and Smoke Fanboy

Flex Lewis is literally a dwarf with a not brad pitt level face and hot chicks still mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
In 2 weeks, new threads will be like:

"Personality > muscularity > face > height > face"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
In 2 weeks, new threads will be like:

"Personality > muscularity > face > height > face"

Being a decent human being > respecting women > watching movies with strong female protagonists > volunteering for LGBT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> looks in 2023 :soy:

Anyone saying gymcelling is cope is too lazy to gymcel
even if it is cope its better than being fat manlet a skinny anorexic lanklet

• +1
Reactions: Ken

Flex Lewis is literally a dwarf with a not brad pitt level face and hot chicks still mirin.

Life Fuel for me, but he has a chad face im ngl. Face> Height proven one again, Yare Yare

probably true, but

1) height and muscularity are connected (face prob too)

2) you're comparing mutable and immutable traits

Women are always gonna be more attracted to things you can't change because it indicates good genetics.

The absolute youngcels in this thread. My oh my how my heart cackles at such naivete. We went through this study countless times back on lookism, in the end end when you read the full study you realize they presented male bodies without showing their faces. So only neck down.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I will say the study might have interesting implications still even if it can't be directly applied to lifting. This sentence in particular caught my eye:

Over i look pretty :(