MUSHROOMS MICRODOSING, EXPERIENCED USERS GTFIH

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
I orderded some magic mushrooms from here:
I am trying to microdose as I have read it massively helps with lowering inhibitions and being more open socially.
Anyone who has microdosed them in the past, what benefits did you get, how soon do you feel the effects and how much do they last? How often did you dose?
The site I bought from say they are truffles actually and not mushrooms, and I heard truffles are 5 times weaker than normal shrooms.
Site recommendes starting with 0.5 of these truffles and dosing every three days, is that about right?
Serious answers only please, don't waste my time and yours. I need some more detalied info on this.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
what about instead of immediately jumping on something you heard, you research and realize there are drugs that you can take that will do exactly that medical drugs not coke or sum, research before you start fucking self experimenting

• +1
Reactions: N1666
what about instead of immediately jumping on something you heard, you research and realize there are drugs that you can take that will do exactly that medical drugs not coke or sum, research before you start fucking self experimenting
mf I have done plenty of research, read studies and guides here from different people etc. I just want people who are already experienced's take on this.
I ain't planning on tripping or something im just microdosing

I orderded some magic mushrooms from here:
I am trying to microdose as I have read it massively helps with lowering inhibitions and being more open socially.
Anyone who has microdosed them in the past, what benefits did you get, how soon do you feel the effects and how much do they last? How often did you dose?
The site I bought from say they are truffles actually and not mushrooms, and I heard truffles are 5 times weaker than normal shrooms.
Site recommendes starting with 0.5 of these truffles and dosing every three days, is that about right?
Serious answers only please, don't waste my time and yours. I need some more detalied info on this.
bump

mf I have done plenty of research, read studies and guides here from different people etc. I just want people who are already experienced's take on this.
I ain't planning on tripping or something im just microdosing
there are drugs for that

Microdosing shrooms doesn’t do shit. Just a waste of money and mushrooms - if you’re gonna take them then take a proper dose cause an actual trip will be more beneficial. Psychedelics aren’t just gonna magically make you low inhib though. If you’re set on microdosing take lsd instead

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Microdosing shrooms doesn’t do shit. Just a waste of money and mushrooms - if you’re gonna take them then take a proper dose cause an actual trip will be more beneficial. Psychedelics aren’t just gonna magically make you low inhib though. If you’re set on microdosing take lsd instead
bro you said the same thing in that megathread. a lot of people and a lot of studies have reported benefits, maybe it doesn't work for you

bro you said the same thing in that megathread. a lot of people and a lot of studies have reported benefits, maybe it doesn't work for you
oh my god nigga just take any fucking anti-anxiety drug IT LEGIT INCREASES SEROTONIN WHICH IS THE THING THAT MAKES U CONFIDENT WHEN YOU DRINK ALCOHOL AND TAKE DRUGS

• +1
Reactions: future_
oh my god nigga just take any fucking anti-anxiety drug IT LEGIT INCREASES SEROTONIN WHICH IS THE THING THAT MAKES U CONFIDENT WHEN YOU DRINK ALCOHOL AND TAKE DRUGS
I ain't taking any jew pills. gets you hooked and fucks up your brain chemistry
Alcohol works but only for a short period of time, I aint trynna get drunk to just go about my day

I ain't taking any jew pills. gets you hooked and fucks up your brain chemistry
Alcohol works but only for a short period of time, I aint trynna get drunk to just go about my day
did i say take alcohol, nigga so you wanna tell me, you'll take mushrooms from some dirty mf and which will actually mess with your brain and get you hooked, over a well researched drug made in a lab, and you have every side effect listed for you, WHICH WILL NOT GET YOU HOOKED RETARD :lul:, NIGGA HOW ARE YOU GONNA CHOOSE MUSHROOMS OVER A PROVEN DRUG, ANY ANTI ANXIETY WILL HAVE A 10X BETTER RESULT :ROFLMAO:

a lot of studies also show no benefits

did i say take alcohol, nigga so you wanna tell me, you'll take mushrooms from some dirty mf and which will actually mess with your brain and get you hooked, over a well researched drug made in a lab, and you have every side effect listed for you, WHICH WILL NOT GET YOU HOOKED RETARD :lul:, NIGGA HOW ARE YOU GONNA CHOOSE MUSHROOMS OVER A PROVEN DRUG, ANY ANTI ANXIETY WILL HAVE A 10X BETTER RESULT :ROFLMAO:
examples?