music request

oatmeal

oatmeal

not who you think you are
just want black metal, power electronics/industrial, ambient or jazz fusion (aka music autistic music theory people listen to).

thanks. :)

Black Metal: Decalius, Xasthur, Beherit, Sargeist,Nargaroth, Nachzehrer, Judas Iscariot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
damn

life so short

fuxk it

i don’t wanna go to court

• JFL

and i want borgar

• Love it
Reactions: mike21

• Love it
Reactions: oatmeal

Thanks g.

yo ngl tho deathspell omega was the awakening for the truly neurotic parts of my brain to form into something else. Its also what got me into reading bataille jfl. :feelskek:

• +1
Thanks g.

yo ngl tho deathspell omega was the awakening for the truly neurotic parts of my brain to form into something else. Its also what got me into reading bataille jfl. :feelskek:
which is ur favourite album, id also recommend exuvia from ruins of beverast if u want to drop some mescaline. i dont know what industrial is, would this qualify or is it too abstract for that

some more that i justlike the sound of

• +1
i dont know what industrial is, would this qualify or is it too abstract for that

i'll give you a little sampling of what i have in that regard for myself. :owo:
which is ur favourite album
its an EP but Kénôse. that shit grew on me hard tbh.

id also recommend exuvia from ruins of beverast if u want to drop some mescaline.
Also jfl I used to take a lot of dxm so thats what i'd vibe with in this shit. maybe mesc some day perhaps doe.

• Love it
Kenose on modafinil felt euphoric, legit how i think meth would feel like. Also the best closing to a DSO EP/ Album ever perhaps tied with Mass grave aesthetics and Chaining the Katechon.

• +1
I remember you. Sweet oatmeal. Drawing those cute paintings and shit. Sensitive young man.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and oatmeal
I remember you. Sweet oatmeal. Drawing those cute paintings and shit. Sensitive young man.
i'm a little afraid of who this could be. hi tho.❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: 4ever