muslim and sikhcels gtfih,do your mom go on a psychopathic rage like mine ,when you go clean shaven

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
muslim/sikhcels gtfih,any culture and relgion where facial hair is necessary

i just got a zero number trim,after 3 months,i dont even know what zero cut looks like,i just go with it cuz the barber told me to,plus i am already very low on facial hair ,so they almost clean shaven
now my mom is banging door,shouting ,abusing me ,jfl,everyone in the street can hear her,esp the friend next door
literally going on a mental rage,she took my phone and probably deleting my pics,and reading my convos
this happened to me back in sepmt last year too,when i was late 18
is your the same?
she is from a punjabi village with trad mentality,while i just want to live my teen life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, twilight, Chadeep and 1 other person
this thread SMELLS already. P U

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
she thinks you're transitioning?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
she thinks you're transitioning?
i look almost a female after clean shaven,very boneless
she is shouting and abusing,that how its is against my culture relgion n stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: to be human and buckchadley31
muslim/sikhcels gtfih,any culture and relgion where facial hair is necessary

i just got a zero number trim,after 3 months,i dont even know what zero cut looks like,i just go with it cuz the barber told me to,plus i am already very low on facial hair ,so they almost clean shaven
now my mom is banging door,shouting ,abusing me ,jfl,everyone in the street can hear her,esp the friend next door
literally going on a mental rage,she took my phone and probably deleting my pics,and reading my convos
this happened to me back in sepmt last year too,when i was late 18
is your the same?
its because she is mentally insane, mums are normally not too equipped in the head

you need to make her angrier and do worse things so eventually she wont care if u shave ur beard
for example i went on a trip to spain without telling anyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, gtuktm and justinzayn
Some Muslim parents are batshit crazy like that I've heard similar stories form friends. Someone I knew became homeless and disowned after his mom kicked him out after finding out he smoked a bit of weed. She completely ruined his life and he wasn't able to graduate highschool due to being homeless. Now he's involved in very bad activity due to her kicking him out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, twilight, Xangsane and 2 others
Lol no. Your mum's just batshit crazy!

In fact many curries in my family think clean shaven looks better, but they always say if you don't shave more than 2 weeks you can't shave it because it's sunnah. But no one would care if you did .

• +1
Bhai I'm trying to grow a beard but my mom says I shouldn't have one. I'm much more religious than my parents.

• Woah
Some Muslim parents are batshit crazy like that I've heard similar stories form friends. Someone I knew became homeless and disowned after his mom kicked him out after finding out he smoked a bit of weed. She completely ruined his life and he wasn't able to graduate highschool due to being homeless. Now he's involved in very bad activity due to her kicking him out.
i am froma single parent house
her constant shouting and abusing , is what that keep me in my basement since 16 to present 19,and stopes me from making a living of my own
cuz i am to embrassed to face my neighbours after that,
she is wasting the prime of my life,she got no self awareness,and dad was like this too

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and fauxfox
i am froma single parent house
her constant shouting and abusing , is what that keep me in my basement since 16 to present 19,and stopes me from getting making a living of my own
cuz i am to embrassed to face my neighbours after that,
she is wasting the prime of my life,she got no self awareness,and dad was like this too
Focus on yourself and escaping that environment. She's taking out her anger on you and if you don't get out you'll end up like her.

• +1
Bhai I'm trying to grow a beard but my mom says I shouldn't have one. I'm much more religious than my parents.
Over

caging at the low iq behaviours of religious zealots, just ruin your sons life because he tried a harmless drug theory

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and justinzayn
also i'm sorry your mother is a schizo bro, i'm glad my facial hair doesn't grow much so my father can't force me to grow a terrorist-looking beard like my brother

• +1
also i'm sorry your mother is a schizo bro, i'm glad my facial hair doesn't grow much so my father can't force me to grow a terrorist-looking beard like my brother
thank you bro

my elder brother looks like a kashmiri terrorist with long facial hair
my elder brother is also forced to grow facial hair,he also has to always send a pic from salon after getting a trim ,to get my moms permission.so cringe i dont know what here obsession with this
all my cousin look so creepy with long thing sparse facial hair,
and i dont even visit my relatives/cousin house but she acts like,what gonna happen if someone see me like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
thank you bro
5thr4.jpg

my elder brother looks like a kashmiri terrorist with long facial hair
my elder brother is also forced to grow facial hair,he also has to always send a pic from salon after getting a trim ,to get my moms permission.so cringe i dont know what here obsession with this
all my cousin look so creepy with long thing sparse facial hair,
and i dont even visit my relatives/cousin house but she acts like,what gonna happen if someone see me like this
just a culture thing innit, pakistanis and desis in general are so low iq when it comes to religion

• +1
my dad is muslim and shaves

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back