Muslim brocels

Degeneracy among muslims is inevitable no matter what we do according to the prophet PBUH, good muslims will become scarce and will find it increasingly hard to practice their religion, degeneracy in muslim countries is still mostly behind closed doors but the new generation lacks any semblance of character and creed and are mostly just self-hating west imitators from what i have seen, just yesterday my sis told me about how her hijabi roommate went on a rant about how she hates arabs and how she thinks they are dirty low-class peasants (she is arab btw xD)
Brutal i hope so that this is not in the middle east.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
MEasterns in europe sadly
Aah lifefuel, jfl at the Arabs there. There a lost cause sadly. Best is to marry someone from your parents home country or better just return to your native soil

• +1
Aah lifefuel, jfl at the Arabs there. There a lost cause sadly. Best is to marry someone from your parents home country or better just return to your native soil
I will indeed brother, i will never raise my kids surrounded by such degeneracy after i am done and am able to work i will fly them to rich conservative UAE countries and have them grow up there hopefully, i hope i can find a pure GL hijabi wife but sadly they are getting rarer by the day, i hope things are fine in turkey bro the turks here are in a similar situation tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 3479
I will indeed brother, i will never raise my kids surrounded by such degeneracy after i am done and am able to work i will fly them to rich conservative UAE countries and have them grow up there hopefully, i hope i can find a pure GL hijabi wife but sadly they are getting rarer by the day, i hope things are fine in turkey bro the turks here are in a similar situation tbh
It's nowere near Europe but like i said time is running out. Hope that i can marry in 2 years. 1 year for looksmaxxing the other year for finding a virgin wife

• +1
once you move to west it’s over for keeping your country’s culture/religion
That is true 90% of the time but few do (10%) i hope at least my sister does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
It's nowere near Europe but like i said time is running out. Hope that i can marry in 2 years. 1 year for looksmaxxing the other year for finding a virgin wife
GL bro i will make duaa for you :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Is the best thing to do

I prefer to live decently in Morocco with my athan every Fajr, full mosques, people wearing muslim clothes, Ramadan atmosphere etc than to be dirty rich in a country where i don't have those things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 3479
Is the best thing to do

I prefer to live decently in Morocco with my athan every Fajr, full mosques, people wearing muslim clothes, Ramadan atmosphere etc than to be dirty rich in a country where i don't have those things
Same

• +1
  • Love it
Anatolian Turks descend from Ottomans, they descend from Seljuks and they finally are descendant from Oghuz tribe. It is not the other way around. We are Anatolian Turks, native to our own land
Yok mk ben tarih boyunca ezilmis anodolunun nativei falan deilim

You are a gaslighter bully tbh
By liking Muslims ?
waka flocka GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
West asian sadece fars veya kürt olmuyor ama. Özellikle iç Anadoluda rum olmayan halklar yaşıyordu.
Biliyorum zatende benimki cogunlukla ordan farslardan ve kurtlerden geliyor

• +1