Muslim bros, do females respect you?

Bro I got outside everyday, and even pray in thr mosque sometimes

My childhood was garbage, it was robbed from me, the least I can is glow up and then I will be treated like a human being
I have to take advantage of the halo effect whatever it takes

If I don't im not gonna be good looking enough for women (and my wife) to be highly attracted to me

I also have some weird issues that only surgery can fix I can't talk abt that

Ur uncle lived pre social media days
It is what it is

I've swallowed too many black pills, my entire life I've had the short end of the stick, always

Surgery Will improve my mental health, but I think jaw implants are excessive tbh we will see, genioplasty is enough but I'm a teenager so my jaw better grow

I'm sick of being treated like an abused dog

Blackpill taught my why my life paved out the way it has

Why I was typically picked among the last ones for sports even though I was good at sports as a kid

Why I was always treated like shit, the older I get the worse

I have only received 1 compliment for JBs and I'm never gonna forget that they were both Muslim as well and said I'm "Penh" out Load, peng = hot in thr UK

But that was because of my chedkbone they really are great

But my subhuman jaw chin and shitty genetics overall mean I get nothing
Look akhi, first of all Alhamdulillah you pray and go to the mosque, that is great akhi, May Allah reward you and your loved ones and protect all of you, and grant you a good Ramadan. I will make dua'a for you to find a good muslim wife soon Insha Allah

About the surgery thing i will recommend you to spend all ways possible, try to do some sport, psicological help, don't drink never Coffee, Tea, Red Bull (and the likes of Red Bull like Monster), Coca Cola (Don't drink even Coca Cola Zero, just Zero Caffeine, that one is ok), it really helps a lot of people on their depression

About blackpill i will talk one day Insha Allah, to me it is pretty clear that it has a little truth but a lot of falsehood

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10913 and Chadelite
to have economical necessities and i guess status necessities too so if a man is 25 years old and doesn't have an established economic basis, no matter if he looks like a male model women will laugh at him
Yes bro but this does come like you said of necessity not attraction. Wish this was the case but it simply doesn't make sense. If a women is not attracted to you she will make your life a hell during marriage. It is also like chadlite stated your uncle came from a time where there was no social media, community sense was strong and last but not least there where more women then men. This was also the case in Turkey after ww1

Normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
About blackpill i will talk one day Insha Allah, to me it is pretty clear that it has a little truth but a lot of falsehood
It has more truth then falsehood man. I am not talking about nihilism. Humans are attracted to each other based on looks. Even your male Friends are chosen by their looks. Remember the two tribes, ons had ugly males and gl females, the other was the reverse from it. You aswell as I know what happened. Most people where always aware that looks mattered the most. Only in the 21st century are we living in confusion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This is from ayyubid times. Read about Nureddin Zengi and Imadeddin Zengi. Turks have some of the best role models. I recognize that the Emevi Caliphate was one of the most superrior but you can't deny that it lasted short. Abbasids lasted longer but for quite a time they where protected by Turkish states. Ottomans themselves lasted 600 years. We don't claim any superiority over this but you can't simply deny our service and history. I know for a fact that we are hated in Arab history books but they are mostly coping.
Don't get it wrong tho, majority of arabs (i'm berber but consider myself arab like majority of North Africans) respect a lot and love the Ottoman empire, even in Youtube comment sections i see that trend between Hejazis especially these last years

I guess as you said, history books at the end of the day but the world has changed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
It has more truth then falsehood man. I am not talking about nihilism. Humans are attracted to each other based on looks. Even your male Friends are chosen by their looks. Remember the two tribes, ons had ugly males and gl females, the other was the reverse from it. You aswell as I know what happened. Most people where always aware that looks mattered the most. Only in the 21st century are we living in confusion.
Let me one of these days make my point, i will show Insha Allah what i mean

The problem is more deeper than that, trust me

• +1
One day Insha Allah we will contact and i will show you
It's not cope, the thing really is that when woman pass the 25 year old mark or similar they don't see man as they did in the past, they start to have economical necessities and i guess status necessities too so if a man is 25 years old and doesn't have an established economic basis, no matter if he looks like a male model women will laugh at him

I heard surgery is just halal under a very, VERY big psicological stress, or when there is a very noticeable deformation which looks almost like a sickness

Still tho i never recommend it, as i said, just in this forum we have a guy who has been very affected because of some botox issue, and other several cases
I was so mentally screwed in August 2020, I was balckpilled again

Norwood reaper touched me at 17 years old some grew back but its not like it was befoere

I couldn't cope anymore I understood I wasn't meant to breed, my whole neighbourhopd mogs me, my family mog me, everyone I know mogs me

How many 15 year olds do you know that are balding, cuz I started thinning at 15 yep I got fucked over

I'm sick of my shitty life

If suicide was halal trust me I would have done it last August I don't give af abt what others feel if I died I just don't wanna go to hell that's it so I didn't

So yeah, I was in that 0.0001% of men who had a shitty childhood, everyone my age is having fun

Fucked parents fucked life

Religion is a good cope but without surgery I will die alone in a shitty flat or some aids infested alleyway

Either that or id make everything fair

By going ER (in gta of course lol)

That's the only way I could reduce my suffering

My life was fucked from age 9, from them it became worse

I was humiliated in front of hundreds of people as a kid, fucking shit parents are the main reason for this everything tbh I wish I could be my own parents id do a better job and send myself to boxing so I don't get my butt kicked and given a black eye when I was 10 years old

Idgaf anymore

I'm doing what I want

Whatever it takes

Blackpill answers my questions

When I ascend, bitches will kiss the street I step on

Whatever it takes to ascend. As long as its not gay or super haram idc abt any "morals" I stopped helping others when I realised they will never help me

No one did when I got my ass whooped even tho countless were there plus we were 10 years old I cried like a little bitch but it is what it is becuse of that I went on a rampage and was aggressive at secondary school aged 11, still wasn't enough

If I didn't have good height I'd been bottom of the barrel genetic fucking trash

Islam is good and bad for Incels

Good because we can jjihad and concubine max bad because Chad gets 4 wives so if there is no war we don't get anything

• So Sad
Don't get it wrong tho, majority of arabs (i'm berber but consider myself arab like majority of North Africans) respect a lot and love the Ottoman empire, even in Youtube comment sections i see that trend between Hejazis especially these last years

I guess as you said, history books at the end of the day but the world has changed
Glad to hear that man ngl

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Let me one of these days make my point, i will show Insha Allah what i mean

The problem is more deeper than that, trust me
I will wait bro, if you come with solid arguments their is no point in holding something that is disproven, but the way I see it is that looks matter alot hence there are Islamic laws that prevent females aswell the males from abusing it. Idk if you found out but things like male models or earning money with your looks is scorned in our societies

• +1
I was so mentally screwed in August 2020, I was balckpilled again

Norwood reaper touched me at 17 years old some grew back but its not like it was befoere

I couldn't cope anymore I understood I wasn't meant to breed, my whole neighbourhopd mogs me, my family mog me, everyone I know mogs me

How many 15 year olds do you know that are balding, cuz I started thinning at 15 yep I got fucked over

I'm sick of my shitty life

If suicide was halal trust me I would have done it last August I don't give af abt what others feel if I died I just don't wanna go to hell that's it so I didn't

So yeah, I was in that 0.0001% of men who had a shitty childhood, everyone my age is having fun

Fucked parents fucked life

Religion is a good cope but without surgery I will die alone in a shitty flat or some aids infested alleyway

Either that or id make everything fair

By going ER (in gta of course lol)

That's the only way I could reduce my suffering

My life was fucked from age 9, from them it became worse

I was humiliated in front of hundreds of people as a kid, fucking shit parents are the main reason for this everything tbh I wish I could be my own parents id do a better job and send myself to boxing so I don't get my butt kicked and given a black eye when I was 10 years old

Idgaf anymore

I'm doing what I want

Whatever it takes

Blackpill answers my questions

When I ascend, bitches will kiss the street I step on

Whatever it takes to ascend. As long as its not gay or super haram idc abt any "morals" I stopped helping others when I realised they will never help me

No one did when I got my ass whooped even tho countless were there plus we were 10 years old I cried like a little bitch but it is what it is becuse of that I went on a rampage and was aggressive at secondary school aged 11, still wasn't enough

If I didn't have good height I'd been bottom of the barrel genetic
Seems your problem is deep akhi, Insha Allah one of these days we will PM eachother and talk about it

• +1
Man it is brutal ngl. Hope you will stay close to Islam brother and not turn into a degenerate or abuse your looks with sexual freedom n what not
Idk tbh

I've been repressed my entire life

University will be a good time at least I can get treated like a human being and not an abused dog

Most parents don't desvere to be parents

And people with shit genes shouldn't breed, idk how I was good looking as a boy but when I was 9 it went downhill

All thr girls liked when I was 6,7 and 8

From age 9 my social status went to 0 I would cope with playing games and some sports

At least if my parents made my gymcel and box I would have a harem of foids in secondary

People say "suicide Is weak" buts it's not

It takes huge balls to end it

It's easier to kill others than to kill urself

I'd happily eliminate 99.9% of people who ever lived just to go back 10 years and control my life

If I had a button to end the planet I would have ended it ages ago

People only care about Thr winners

"friends" don't exist we all compete in exams, for jobs for pussy etc

It is what it is

At least I don't live in a shithole

Pretty much all Muslim countries are 3rd world shitholes fucking shit countries theyd all get raped by China USA or Russia

Some Muslims r high t but most r fu King retarded

My biggest enemies were Muslim yes the people who made my life hell were almost all muslim

If I. Could back in time, I may have slit a few throats (in Minecraft of course) and I wouldn't slit mine that's for sure

Id laugh as they choke on their blood

Fuck them I don't believe in any brotherhood or whatever

Even family will fuck u over for simple shit

Peasants and Kings both killed their siblings/children

Alcohol and drugs is a good cope short term but long term it messes u up im happy I havent touched that

• So Sad
Good because we can jjihad and concubine max bad because Chad gets 4 wives so if there is no war we don't get anything
Can't say much to it man I am sorry you went through that, there is nothing you can do to turn it back ngl. Don't lose your faith tho. Did you grow up in the West? If yes then this puts things into perspective. I don't think the 4 wives law effects inceldom. 4 is rather a restraint, if it was one they would curse us. The problem is that people are free in acting intimate without an agreement (marriage) this is where most of our plight comes imo.

• +1
Exactly

Parents even Treat the attractive looking siblings better

Blackpill is the frickin answer to why the last 10 yrs of my life were shit

I hate Bullies and If I had the choice to save their life or end it without hesitation

Everything is just a bunch of cope but at least I can have some alpha sons who aren't pussified like 99.9% of western children are

I understand why ER did what he did but he did it to the wrong people
Nibba killed 2 of his own incel friends

0 chads and 0 stacies perished (in gta of course)

• So Sad
Was it also correct that marriage is your only way out after fornication I am not sure on that part however in original Turkish culture this is law @ToursOverBoyo2020
Fornicators can only marry fornicators. Virgins are for virgins.

• +1
Can't say much to it man I am sorry you went through that, there is nothing you can do to turn it back ngl. Don't lose your faith tho. Did you grow up in the West? If yes then this puts things into perspective. I don't think the 4 wives law effects inceldom. 4 is rather a restraint, if it was one they would curse us. The problem is that people are free in acting intimate without an agreement (marriage) this is where most of our plight comes imo.
I livd in England and thank
Islam isn't the problem people are
But yeah I'd happy butcher my Muslim Bullies, one of them is so frickin short idk why I was so soft to them
I could have put him in a wheelchair but my low t environment

Thank you God for giving me parents that gave me a crappy development, appreciate it

I wouldn't even wish the bullying I faced on a murderer, at least Islam ends their life quickly whereas the bullying is forever in my life rent free

The bullying follows you forever

I'm gonna inject 500mg test either in my 20s or after I have kids

I won't lose my faith becuse Islam makes sense

But tbh blackpill has gotten to me too much

I look at someone I instantly rate their face, all. Their flaws etc I even say shit out loud I don't care

If I get mogged I will say I get mogged out loud idc anymore I'm higher t now but my early to mid teens were shit

Blackpill answers it all @TheDjangoWalk

I don't think u understand, ur pretty new

All thr prophets were giga uber gets chads
Prophet yusuf has half the world's beauty how is that not a blackpill?

u think Allah is gonna Make him a manlet balding disgusting filthy chinless alien skulled shit skin like me?

Islam is blackpilled that's why Hoor al ayn are white in the quran all the non white muslim women are seething when they read that

I wonder why prophet Muhammad saw was fair skinned instead of being like a typical arab who is a lot darker

• +1

Bro ur North african not arab, arabs don't think ur arab bro trust me they dont

Berbers have their own phenotype which is very different to arabid phenotype

And yes berber one mogs

No its not like that

I used to think the same
"fornicator" = zina without repenting
If u repent u are apart of the 2nd group
It's called "chaste" ie not had sex without repenting

I learnt this last year tbh
No, "repent" is bs to allow people to get away with being whores. Virgins for Virgins bottomline. jfl at someone being a whore and then "repenting". You can't repent unless you get your 100 lashes for being a fornicator.

• +1
No, "repent" is bs to allow people to get away with being whores. Virgins for Virgins bottomline. jfl at someone being a whore and then "repenting". You can't repent unless you get your 100 lashes for being a fornicator.
Nah it's not like that bro im virgin kkhv whatever

What u can say is make a requirement for her to be virgin etc

Then she tells u she isn't compatible if she isnt a virgin but doesn't tell her sins which is haram

But i see there is a double standard

If u have a criminal record then everyone needs to know it, but if a woman had a past she gets to keep it. Hidden

Of course it will never stay hidden

If a foid is a virgin than an aversge dick is good enough if not then clearly she has experienced bigger

Either way dickmaxxxing is non negotiable

Plus a lot of handsome muslim guys had GFs

• +1
Nah it's not like that bro im virgin kkhv whatever

What u can say is make a requirement for her to be virgin etc

Then she tells u she isn't compatible if she isnt a virgin but doesn't tell her sins which is haram

But i see there is a double standard

If u have a criminal record then everyone needs to know it, but if a woman had a past she gets to keep it. Hidden

Of course it will never stay hidden

If a foid is a virgin than an aversge dick is good enough if not then clearly she has experienced bigger

Either way dickmaxxxing is non negotiable

Plus a lot of handsome muslim guys had GFs
It's in the Quran, fornicators should be lashed 100 times. God, specifically says not to pity the fornicator and that virgins are for virgins. Having girlfriend is haram. Those men should be lashed and shouldn't be allowed to have a virgin wife. Those fornicators are stealing virgin wives from actual virgins. They need to be punished.

• Love it
And people with shit genes shouldn't breed, idk how I was good looking as a boy but when I was 9 it went downhill
There will always be people who aren't good looking, genetic recombination makes it possible. So i don't believe in restricting someones marriage life tbh. People tend to say that the planet is full but if all the resources are shared in some way then you will find out that most of the earth is infact mostly empty.

All thr girls liked when I was 6,7 and 8

From age 9 my social status went to 0 I would cope with playing games and some sports

At least if my parents made my gymcel and box I would have a harem of foids in secondary

Can't be turn back. Ngl as brutal as it is. I was sick during the early days of my childhood, like strongly sick. Now imagine how I was treated jfl. People where disgusted seeing me on sight fr.

It takes huge balls to end it
I tend to disagree. Someone kills himself because he wants to run away from his life.

I'd happily eliminate 99.9% of people who ever lived just to go back 10 years and control my life

If I had a button to end the planet I would have
Can't agree on this also. I believe only Allah has the right in doing so. It will eventually happen so why should I meddle in God's affairs? You should think these statements true man.
At least I don't live in a shithole

Pretty much all Muslim countries are 3rd world shitholes fucking shit countries theyd all get raped by China USA or Russia
And? Even if our countries are shitholes if we can fullfill our biological needs then we are good.
friends" don't exist we all compete in exams, for jobs for pussy etc
True. Sons will run away from their father on judgement day. Let alone 'friends'. Friendship in an Islam sense only happen if both parties recognize their lord.
My biggest enemies were Muslim yes the people who made my life hell were almost all muslim
Same ngl. They have been westernized tho, you can't disagree on this.
Fuck them I don't believe in any brotherhood or whatever

Even family will fuck u over for simple shit

Peasants and Kings both killed their siblings/children
Man we are brothers by faith believe it or not we always did our best to help fellow Muslims during Ottoman times, even if it wasn't always in our favour to do so. The case with fratricide is rather long. In most cases if you didn't kill your Brother then civilwar would errupt and 100000s would die. Lesser r evil is better then the longer one. One life doesn't count for that of a whole nation. Ottoman sultans where known for this and in most cases they where right.
I livd in England and thank
Islam isn't the problem people are
Well that puts things in perspective. Idk what's the case with your patents but most patents are from a biological perspective good to their children. They need to be. Exceptions exist however.
I won't lose my faith becuse Islam makes sense
Glad to hear bro, i hope your burden will get lighter. Don't lose into degeneracy. You realize that if you were born with the face you get after ascension you would've basically acted the same like the people you hate. The ones you inflicted this would now write here what you are writing. I personally will marriagemax, hope i never repeat what these tyrants do with muh sexual freedom. I hate that word.
The bullying follows you forever
Indeed you will always remember this.
All thr prophets were giga uber gets chads
True , all prophets where gl because of it's necessary to guide the people. To compete against firaun you must be atleast be equally gl. The prophets however did not live lavish lifestyles, you can read about it. All of them where indeed tested stronger then most humans themselves. They lived quite diffrent lives then us. They where tested on hardmode believe it or not. Read about prophet Eyyup(Enoch) and how his people did not want to look at his face. I explained this to chintuck22 some time ago

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ToursOverBoyo2020
I also believe this ngl. How will all these years make sense if i can't marry a virgin wife. 'Slayers' are like parasytes they have their lifestyles paid for by our backs.

Here is the problem we face.
Indeed, "slayers" are parasites that should be lashed 100 times for each time they have fornicated. God clearly commands this in the Quran. As Muslims, we must obey God's law and that means "slayers" should be punished accordingly. It is justice. It is not fair for them to steal the virgin women who should be with virgin men. The Quran is lenient on this issue compared to the Bible actually, according to the Bible "slayers" should be stoned.

• Love it
they look down on me because im brown, if i was black or white (as long as they are kafir and gl) they would have loved me
Brutal how did you experience school life in the west. Did females acted better to disbelievers then to you ?

I also believe this ngl. How will all these years make sense if i can't marry a virgin wife. 'Slayers' are like parasytes they have their lifestyles paid for by our backs.

Here is the problem we face.
Yes
I believe If ur gonna "slay" then do it to non muslim women

At least u wont spoil the muskim women deflower and corrupt them

• +1
There will always be people who aren't good looking, genetic recombination makes it possible. So i don't believe in restricting someones marriage life tbh. People tend to say that the planet is full but if all the resources are shared in some way then you will find out that most of the earth is infact mostly empty.

Can't be turn back. Ngl as brutal as it is. I was sick during the early days of my childhood, like strongly sick. Now imagine how I was treated jfl. People where disgusted seeing me on sight fr.

I tend to disagree. Someone kills himself because he wants to run away from his life.

Can't agree on this also. I believe only Allah has the right in doing so. It will eventually happen so why should I meddle in God's affairs? You should think these statements true man.

And? Even if our countries are shitholes if we can fullfill our biological needs then we are good.

True. Sons will run away from their father on judgement day. Let alone 'friends'. Friendship in an Islam sense only happen if both parties recognize their lord.

Man we are brothers by faith believe it or not we always did our best to help fellow Muslims during Ottoman times, even if it wasn't always in our favour to do so. The case with fratricide is rather long. In most cases if you didn't kill your Brother then civilwar would errupt and 100000s would die. Lesser r evil is better then the longer one. One life doesn't count for that of a whole nation. Ottoman sultans where known for this and in most cases they where right.

Well that puts things in perspective. Idk what's the case with your patents but most patents are from a biological perspective good to their children. They need to be. Exceptions exist however.

Glad to hear bro, i hope your burden will get lighter. Don't lose into degeneracy. You realize that if you were born with the face you get after ascension you would've basically acted the same like the people you hate. The ones you inflicted this would now write here what you are writing. I personally will marriagemax, hope i never repeat what these tyrants do with muh sexual freedom. I hate that word.

True , all prophets where gl because of it's necessary to guide the people. To compete against firaun you must be atleast be equally gl. The prophets however did not live lavish lifestyles, you can read about it. All of them where indeed tested stronger then most humans themselves. They lived quite diffrent lives then us. They where tested on hardmode believe it or not. Read about prophet Eyyup(Enoch) and how his people did not want to look at his face. I explained this to chintuck22 some time ago
OK I take It back I wouldn't eliminate 99.9% since that includes Muslims idc abt non Muslims they r going to hell forever anyways

The prophets never had the best life but they had thr best looks

Prophet yusuf was a mog machine how can 1 person have half the world's beauty I can't imagine what he looked like if women cut their hands and they didn't feel anything

I agree with you I don't want to "slay" I might die during/after sex without repenting and I don't want STDs

I have too many problems to fix bro it require a lot of surgery

• +1
OK I take It back I wouldn't eliminate 99.9% since that includes Muslims idc abt non Muslims they r going to hell forever anyways

The prophets never had the best life but they had thr best looks

Prophet yusuf was a mog machine how can 1 person have half the world's beauty I can't imagine what he looked like if women cut their hands and they didn't feel anything

I agree with you I don't want to "slay" I might die during/after sex without repenting and I don't want STDs

I have too many problems to fix bro it require a lot of surgery
I sincerly hope you get your life together man. My point with the prophets was that they did not do something behind the backs of people. The case with prophet Yusuf is that he was forced on display almost by the wife of firaun. Remember he rejected her and was thrown in a dungeon.
Prophet yusuf was a mog machine how can 1 person have half the world's beauty
He had it because he was on a mission to persuade the King of Egypt himself. That King was the only believing pharaoh of egypt. His name was also quite diffrent then any other egyptian king.

• +1

Yeah I agree with you except if I was not a fat 10 year old and had not been bullied I wouldn't bully others I would be chilling

In fact I stopped others from bullying this kid but I wasn't high t enough so I had to stop

I disagree with the fraticide, since killing innocent people is haram but they will answer for their deeds, they killed them by stangeling as well which is brutal

How can you kill your brother becuse of power? Sad, and look at turks today, no longer a super power

Prophet Muhammad saw or sahaba never did this

• +1
I sincerly hope you get your life together man. My point with the prophets was that they did not do something behind the backs of people. The case with prophet Yusuf is that he was forced on display almost by the wife of firaun. Remember he rejected her and was thrown in a dungeon.

He had it because he was on a mission to persuade the King of Egypt himself. That King was the only believing pharaoh of egypt. His name was also quite diffrent then any other egyptian king.
I know the prophets need good looks to get the halo affect, but it shows we need good looks

• +1
Yeah I agree with you except if I was not a fat 10 year old and had not been bullied I wouldn't bully others I would be chilling

In fact I stopped others from bullying this kid but I wasn't high t enough so I had to stop
True, ofcourse wether you got bullied or not happened because of looks.
I disagree with the fraticide, since killing innocent people is haram but they will answer for their deeds, they killed them by stangeling as well which is brutal
Nobody is denying that the ones that died from fraticide aren't innocent but what would the alternative be? Indeed civilwar. This almost darwinian ruling was what kept the empire together for 600 years. Again, some were bad but most of them should be justified for the reason i gave. Lesser evil is preferred.
How can you kill your brother becuse of power?
Yes, because your power as a head of state is also your nations power. The moment you lose power your nation also does. Might I ask what your background is?

Prophet Muhammad saw or sahaba never did this
True. It was The ulema within the Ottoman Empire that gave the ruling. I regard them as more knowledgable then myself. If you don't agree on the matter read their rulings first so you atleast get the point of the other side.

• +1
I dont need respect from anyone

And yeah muslim foids tend to be nice especially ones my age, if they are good muslims, i havent paid much attention to details in particular

• +1
dont need respect from anyone
Not true. You aswell as I like everybody need respect. If you don't get it you will turn in an abused dog.
And yeah muslim foids tend to be nice especially ones my age, if they are good muslims, i havent paid much attention to details in
Good to hear

• +1
  • +1
Good theory, but i swing back so if someone doesnt respect me goes both ways
Yea you don't need it from everybody, certainly your close relatives and family tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Yea you don't need it from everybody, certainly your close relatives and family tho
Isnt that automatic? Unless youre unlucky your family wont treat you like an abused dog

• +1
  • +1
Brutal how did you experience school life in the west. Did females acted better to disbelievers then to you ?
i actually went to a white high school, everyone was atheist, i was a murtadcuck at the time. i actually had a really good time in high school, wasnt really ever excluded just because im brown. i did go to an elementary ethnic school but since youre kids youre not really rude to each other, got along with everyone at the time. only during college were there more ethnics than usual and the islamic femorrhoids were rude but the ethnic christian girl was really nice to me actually, she was a syrian refugee. only islamic ones are rude to me for some reason while being nice to kafirs jfl.

• So Sad
she was a syrian refugee
she came from humble background no suprise. Man it´s brutal, college seemed fucked up. How was high school however, you say you were a murtad lmao did you drink beer or something jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

she came from humble background no suprise. Man it´s brutal, college seemed fucked up. How was high school however, you say you were a murtad lmao did you drink beer or something jfl:feelskek::feelskek:
she was genuinely nice though, i actually thought she was dutch with indonesian blood (the dutch had colonized indonesia). and yeah lol i smoked weed, drank alcohol. never got drunk though, im probably resistant to alcohol. not gonna test out that idea because im not a murtadcuck anymore and i do not wish to sin. i also smoked cigarettes everyday. i went to a pop punk show with my friends at the time, two white guys and a lightskinned black girl. one of the white guys' dad brought us by car, he was a cool guy. lost my shoe in the crowd later on and i thought i had to go to home with one shoe and then the girl in our group was like "hey i found your shoe" was so happy i gave her a hug. this isnt even a crazy story, it was just a story i wanted to share lol. i was 16 back then. i went to high school from 2008 until 2014 but the best time was during 2009-2011. i went to the pop punk show in 2012.

• +1
she was genuinely nice though, i actually thought she was dutch with indonesian blood (the dutch had colonized indonesia). and yeah lol i smoked weed, drank alcohol. never got drunk though, im probably resistant to alcohol. not gonna test out that idea because im not a murtadcuck anymore and i do not wish to sin. i also smoked cigarettes everyday. i went to a pop punk show with my friends at the time, two white guys and a lightskinned black girl. one of the white guys' dad brought us by car, he was a cool guy. lost my shoe in the crowd later on and i thought i had to go to home with one shoe and then the girl in our group was like "hey i found your shoe" was so happy i gave her a hug. this isnt even a crazy story, it was just a story i wanted to share lol. i was 16 back then. i went to high school from 2008 until 2014 but the best time was during 2009-2011. i went to the pop punk show in 2012.
some here cope with being dark triad. Did you ever lose your virginity in this degenerate lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
some here cope with being dark triad. Did you ever lose your virginity in this degenerate lifestyle?
dark triad is aspie bullshit. if i was dark triad i would have no friends. im light triad so i was liked by both boys and girls and i also got invited to birthday parties thrown by boys and girls. and no im really glad i didnt lose my virginity. i didnt really try to get girls. i only had one oneitis at the time and it was only because she trolled me hard jfl.

• +1
dark triad is aspie bullshit. if i was dark triad i would have no friends. im light triad so i was liked by both boys and girls and i also got invited to birthday parties thrown by boys and girls. and no im really glad i didnt lose my virginity. i didnt really try to get girls. i only had one oneitis at the time and it was only because she trolled me hard jfl.
so did you lose your virginity in these places? your name says that you didn't..

so did you lose your virginity in these places? your name says that you didn't..
no bro i didnt lose my virginity alhamdullilah for that

• +1