Muslim cucks coping on twitter

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
JFL if you think average palestinians is "gorgeous"

their women are decent but males subhuman

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Lost all my respect once u said farewell then came back

Proves ur a high E emotional soy faggot

Lost all my respect once u said farewell then came back

Proves ur a high E emotional soy faggot
I'm not as active as I was.

fuck both and fuck the entirety of asia ( except the crew who created Berserk ngl)

They’re all shitskins to me. The only nations that exist are the ones with white civilized people

Palestians really do mog lol. They have good bones and facial features

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Ammount of shit u spew in 1 sentence is equivalent to 30 @BrahminBoss thrrads
Actually you are right in some way, I'm pretty much soy and retarded, I've made this thread because I was actually scared for my future, the guy used my face and made me a racist persona so I tried everything to make this stop. The thread is deleted now and a lot of my old threads to avoid this. I hope you can understand.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
They’re all shitskins to me. The only nations that exist are the ones with white civilized people
No such nation exists/existed the closest we had was ancient civilizations with a fair leader and rules

I love Jewish women 😍

Actually you are right in some way, I'm pretty much soy and retarded, I've made this thread because I was actually scared for my future, the guy used my face and made me a racist persona so I tried everything to make this stop. The thread is deleted now and a lot of my old threads to avoid this. I hope you can understand.
Ur the least racist user in this forum tbh or maybe it’s what u want us to think :feelswhat:

Ur the least racist user in this forum tbh or maybe it’s what u want us to think :feelswhat:
Bro I made this thread because I was actually in a bad place, I didn't want to go viral over a guy trying to ruin my life. I made this thread out of emotional etc.. But it's deleted now, I don't want people to hate me for this even if I understand I didn't keep my promise.