Muslim Curries Can’t Stop Coping

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
On this forum and elsewhere…

The superiority complex of muslim curries to their Hindu or Sikh or Christian or whatever counterpart is laughable.

The claim of superior genetics is bogus. You have no advantage in height or facial structure when compared to other people of your caste or ethnic group. Muslim Punjabis and Sikh Punjabis for example have the same exact genetics, growing to the be the same height and looking basically the same regardless of religion.

Then muzzles claim it’s not about genetics, but the great and superior culture. And by this they must mean the culture of fucking your sister, cousin, and daughter unceasingly…

IMG 0208

Pakis and Indian Muslims are some of the most inbred people on Earth.

Not a single person in the West that isn’t also Muslim thinks of you as superior to other curries. In fact they view you even worse… after all this is why Pakistani restaurants list themselves as Indians. Nobody wants to be associated with gang rapists and terrorists after all.

A muslim currycel has nothing to be proud of besides his religious affiliation (which he most likely will not follow seriously). And it is brutal. Not only are you a currycel but also a muzzie terrorist in the eyes of Westerners. On top of this you were mutilated at birth, you will never even know the joys of masturbation as a foreskinless cuckold…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: human304, Sub0, Michael Myers and 7 others
street defecator ramblings dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ch1mp, TAChipmunk, Michael Myers and 3 others
Ofc I have no problems with reasonable muzzies, this thread is for the copers…

And by this they must mean the culture of fucking your sister, cousin, and daughter unceasingly…
Fucking sisters is not allowed, fucking cousins is common even in south india, daughter? Really nigga?

3999966 3980993 1708341364563124

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Lynxress
💀
IMG 20240309 232226

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, latincell95, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
@yeeyeeslayer @Copeful
IMG 2325

This is what the British wanted you to do nigga. Outsiders might see this and will take advantage of you. See yourself as a south asian not a Hindu ot a Muslim.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 9898nuggets, Sub0, neverascendcurrycel and 4 others
"after all this is why Pakistani restaurants list themselves as Indians"

100% truth. Many "Indian restaurants" are run by these Pakistani and Bangladeshis that it's laughable

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and neverascendcurrycel
What caste are you? Every Muslim curry be mirin my last name lmao (Bollywood association halo ig)

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
This is what the British wanted you to do nigga. Outsiders might see this and will take advantage of you. See yourself as a south asian not a Hindu ot a Muslim.
I really don't care for religious debates, about whether Hindus or Muslims are better from a subjective standpoint... that doesn't interest me. I'm just saying the copes that muzzies do on this forum are annoying as shit and easily picked apart. If some muzzie curry is gonna call me a cow piss drinker, I'm gonna have to call them an inbred goatfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, neverascendcurrycel, Lynxress and 1 other person
What caste are you? Every Muslim curry be mirin my last name lmao (Bollywood association halo ig)
Imma Brahmin legend. Unironically

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Religion is huge cope. Looks supremacy. Its tall wide handsome man that give value to religion through represenation. Not religion to the subhuman or handsome man.

At the end of the day both are still INDIAN

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, Lynxress and Michael Myers
This thread is nonsense. OP (a poojeet, of course) falsely claims that “Islamic Punjabis and Sikh Punjabis have the same genetics,” even though Punjabis are a linguistic grouping, not bound by genetics. But poojeets do have a habit of lying, so I’m not surprised.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
This thread is nonsense. OP (a poojeet, of course) falsely claims that “Islamic Punjabis and Sikh Punjabis have the same genetics,” even though Punjabis are a linguistic grouping, not bound by genetics. But poojeets do have a habit of lying, so I’m not surprised.
Mujeet ramblings 🙄🙄

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Michael Myers
Not possible for Islamic people to distance ourselves from our religious identity. So that would be Islamic South Asian in my case.

Based

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Lynxress