Muslim girl i went on a date with disappointed me profoundly

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
My wet dreams of finding a pious Afghani maiden that was circumcised with pincers in a cave with scars on her back from being whipped by her patriarchs have been devastated. my MENA bull brothers, Muslim women are done for. this was my last hope of finding an LTR material woman. Even the most sheltered religiously indoctrinated girls have been corrupted by jewish social media

@StreegeReturn it's over akhi

went on a 5 hour date with this thick big assed 20 yo azerbaijani hijabi girl, 6/10 but estrogenic af face, minimal makeup which was very surprising

Solid date, established physical contact, rubbed her arms multiple times, jokingly arm wrestled with her (in certain Islamic sects, men and women can't have ANY physical contact), our thighs were touching the entire time in the mall, bumped into her ass with my hands 30 times on "accident" (insanely juicy and soft ass, felt like a water bed), no bullshit filler activity like watching a movie, no eating, didn't spend a single dime, she paid for our coffees, just 5 hours of staring down her soul with my deathnik 1 cm orbital aperture and 5 cm wide chin

She's a legit non modernized non wishy washy hijabi and lived in Islamic countries her entire life, her dad looks like a Jabhat Al Nusra commander and her mom wears niqab. She told her family she was going out with her girlfriends (first sign I realized she was a lowkey slut)

This bitch said wallahi lmao
Screenshot 20220517 024331 WhatsApp

Her low self esteem is ideal
Screenshot 20220516 023152 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20220517 024050 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20220517 025605 WhatsApp

This is obviously nothing weird in the West, girls in US will suck chads dick on the spot, but this is SHOCKING for a Muslim girl. Me and her traded nudes and are gonna go on another date soon. I wanna fuck her so bad and inspect her virginity with the head of my benis

If she doesn't bleed from my 8x5.5, shes a fuckinf whore and I'm not the first she does this for

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 16 others
every single ethnic girl in america has been fucked by a white man

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lonelycurry, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18320 and 10 others
high quality thread, read every word

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, amorfati, Chadeep and 2 others
every single ethnic girl in america has been fucked by a white man
There's no such thing as a "Muslim girl in US, UK, AUS, CA" etc. Any woman that steps a toe in the parameters of degenerate kufar land is now a sharmoota worthy of stoning until the final breath escapes her lungs

What's shocking is that the Jewish social media is corrupting women WITHIN the borders of Bilad Al Muslimeen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 13 others
Everyone is being turned into narcs in today society, it's a race to the top, but for most people it is a race to the bottom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hades, Dodld and 3 others
She’s not even into you lol, she thought you’re a virgin (aka ugly)

Oh my goodness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
The Western degeneracy is spreading worldwide. It's gonna be Chad only worldwide in 2040. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 19769, amorfati and 1 other person
My wet dreams of finding a pious Afghani maiden that was circumcised with pincers in a cave with scars on her back from being whipped by her patriarchs have been devastated. my MENA bull brothers, Muslim women are done for. this was my last hope of finding an LTR material woman. Even the most sheltered religiously indoctrinated girls have been corrupted by jewish social media

went on a 5 hour date with this thick big assed 20 yo azerbaijani hijabi girl, 6/10 but estrogenic af face, minimal makeup which was very surprising

Solid date, established physical contact, rubbed her arms multiple times, jokingly arm wrestled with her (in certain Islamic sects, men and women can't have ANY physical contact), our thighs were touching the entire time in the mall, bumped into her ass with my hands 30 times on "accident" (insanely juicy and soft ass, felt like a water bed), no bullshit filler activity like watching a movie, no eating, didn't spend a single dime, she paid for our coffees, just 5 hours of staring down her soul with my deathnik 1 cm orbital aperture and 5 cm wide chin

She's a legit non modernized non wishy washy hijabi and lived in Islamic countries her entire life, her dad looks like a Jabhat Al Nusra commander and her mom wears niqab. She told her family she was going out with her girlfriends (first sign I realized she was a lowkey slut)

View attachment 1683571

View attachment 1683578View attachment 1683579View attachment 1683580

This is obviously nothing weird in the West, girls in US will suck chads dick on the spot, but this is SHOCKING for a Muslim girl. Me and her traded nudes and are gonna go on another date soon. I wanna fuck her so bad and inspect her virginity with the head of my benis

If she doesn't bleed from my 8x5.5, shes a fuckinf whore and I'm not the first she does this for
Its killing me man its killing me.
I need an unicorn at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
She’s not even into you lol, she thought you’re a virgin (aka ugly)
It's normal for Muslims to be virgins before marriage u fucking idiot

She called me handsome and too good for her about 20 times

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and Biggdink

Last edited:
  • +1
Its killing me man its killing me.
I need an unicorn at this point
Its over in terms of getting a good looking Muslim woman. They are too addicted to the dopamine hits they get from the validation of other men. Not all are Zina committing whores but still their mind will be preoccupied with tiktok and zoomed chads

We need to pick out Gypsy toothless girls with handlebar mustaches from the middle of buttfuck no where

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I don’t know why girls wear hijab and then act like complete sluts otherwise. Doesn’t even make sense

I don’t know why girls wear hijab and then act like complete sluts otherwise. Doesn’t even make sense
LOL she wore a hijab but with a flannel on top hanging over her juicy fat ass in hyper tight jeans

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18522
It's normal for Muslims to be virgins before marriage u fucking idiot

She called me handsome and too good for her about 20 times
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 19551
pics or larp

I SWEAR THESE HOEJABIS ARE SHAME FOR US

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Idk if u r muslim or not! But dont do this! This is haram! Delete this Inshallah!

View attachment 1683571

May Allah destroy the Earth the SOLAR SYSTEM the GALAXY and the universe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 18320 and 1 other person
i
How to delete this inshallah akhi?
its over ig cuz the time limit of 1 day is over for deleting this. Justz leave it and seek forgiveness from Allah imo

You really think she's a virgin? Lol. Do you live in the west or outside?

May Allah destroy the Earth the SOLAR SYSTEM the GALAXY and the universe
This is wrong and cringe! Why u want this? This Dua is rejected even though it's going to happen in the future

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Keep us up to date

This is wrong and cringe! Why u want this? This Dua is rejected even though it's going to happen in the future
May Allah kill my eyes its enough bro i dont want to see this world anymore

Fuck this du y'a, fucking clown universe.

May Allah destroy Tiktok And instagram,

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Deleted member 19551, Gengar and 1 other person
May Allah kill my eyes its enough bro i dont want to see this world anymore

Fuck this du y'a, fucking clown universe.

May Allah destroy Tiktok And instagram,
May Allah help u in Good! May Allah destroy Tik Tok and Instagram and Social Media and let the Muslims prevail over anyone else in this world and in the Hereafter! Ameen!

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
i wanna fuck a hjiab girl.. but she should wear her hjiab during sex

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

View attachment 1683571

This is what you stupid arabs get For Being subhumans

• +1
Promiscuity is a plague that found its way to everyone in this time and age... well tbh you should have realised she is sus when she went all touchy with you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 19551

View attachment 1683571

Shes not a virgin.

Virgins don’t care about healthy sex wtf lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 19551

View attachment 1683571

Bru no way these textessages are real swear to God. Jit said I'll kill your husband jfl

what ethnicity are you OP?

View attachment 1683571

stupid kebab whore, also most afghan women are not attractive

• +1
how many girls have u fked? And what ethnicity is easiest? @Xangsane claims curry foids are easiest
There are 0 Indian women where I live. I have no idea how to answer that, there are a bunch of ethnicities here. I fucked 3 women (1 of them multiple times). Anyway Muslim Indian women are just as hard to get as any other ethnicity, never met a Hindu after I was 12 years old in my life so maybe Hindus is different

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
There are 0 Indian women where I live. I have no idea how to answer that, there are a bunch of ethnicities here. I fucked 3 women (1 of them multiple times). Anyway Muslim Indian women are just as hard to get as any other ethnicity, never met a Hindu after I was 12 years old in my life so maybe Hindus is different
where do you live?