Muslim Girls are The Reason I'm Leaving Islam

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
MENA women treat men of their own ethnicities like utter subhumans, they think we are slaves that only exist to serve them. They want us to do everything, to pay for everything and they have insane standards.

MENA women are some of the most rudest and most entitled brats, they fraud with so much make-up that they look like the Joker.

They dont even cook or clean, they will not want kids till they are 35 and they are religious only when it benefits them.

Screenshot 20240527 094541 Gallery

They also worship white men
B7c653f2f6fff0f031f818834862403a

And on top of this all they have hilariously unrealistic physical standards because of inflated self worth due to social media. They all expect 6' ripped men with a full head of hair and brad Pitt looks while being 5'2 themselves and mid at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, jattlife, Latinolooksmaxxer and 26 others
that every ''christian'' girls too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, jattlife, Latinolooksmaxxer and 11 others
As a foid lover, I approve this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Latinolooksmaxxer, truthhurts and 6 others
Fair enough, bhai.

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Shahnameh
What does everything you listed have to do with Islam :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, truthhurts, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
i always hear the worst things about ethnic girls. apparently similar problems in india

• +1
Reactions: Bars and bloomercel
i always hear the worst things about ethnic girls. apparently similar problems in india

Arent u indian?

What does everything you listed have to do with Islam :feelswat:

Muslim women, my mother tried to find me a wife back in Iran bur all our relatives and contacts refused to give up their daughters

I've spoken to Guys at the mosque and none of them are willing to let me marry their daughters

I tried Muzmatch @SecularIslamist and i have met some of the rudest, most arrogant and entitled women on the planet.

whats the point of staying in this religion when it wont give me a pious wife?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, EvilDarkskinManlet, ggg.tv🤫 and 7 others
Arent u indian?

Muslim women, my mother tried to find me a wife back in Iran bur all our relatives and contacts refused to give up their daughters

I've spoken to Guys at the mosque and none of them are willing to let me marry their daughters

I tried Muzmatch @SecularIslamist and i have met some of the rudest, most arrogant and entitled women on the planet.

im white, northern europe

• JFL
Reactions: watah, pookieslove, Bars and 2 others
MENA women treat men of their own ethnicities like utter subhumans, they think we are slaves that only exist to serve them. They want us to do everything, to pay for everything and they have insane standards.

MENA women are some of the most rudest and most entitled brats, they fraud with so much make-up that they look like the Joker.

They dont even cook or clean, they will not want kids till they are 35 and they are religious only when it benefits them.

View attachment 3192014

View attachment 3192012

And on top of this all they have hilariously unrealistic physical standards because of inflated self worth due to social media. They all expect 6' ripped men with a full head of hair and brad Pitt looks while being 5'2 themselves and mid at best.
Weren't you a murtad anyway? MENA women are the absolute worst. It's clear as day currry Muslims morally mog them but 95% of them are LTB.

Trying to find that trad / virgin Muslim woman you're gonna need to go to the most remote village in the middle of nowhere. You're Iranian? They are the absolute worst of the worst. I've known a few Iranians the men are incel and every single foid (without exception) is fucking a white guy, usually LTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, yeeyeeslayer, truthhurts and 9 others
No religion for fixing female hypergamy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: xySav, truthhurts, kusaila and 5 others
Ur just ugly bro idk how to tell you this :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, truthhurts, FUE Mogger and 3 others
0 iq
Saar i leave islam cause foids saar....
Doesnt change the fact its the truth
Brah chose eternal hellfire over some foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, pookieslove, ggg.tv🤫 and 14 others
@dad look at this dude

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
You're Iranian? They are the absolute worst of the worst. I've known a few Iranians the men are incel and every single foid (without exception) is fucking a white guy, usually LTN.
Diaspora Iranian females all end up worshipping the Shah because he let them run around slutty for a few decades. Without a strong culture of shame and punishment around them they become mega-whores.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Shahnameh, rg1235 and 6 others
Religon aint gunna change it bhai...
As much as i agree hoe-jabis are pretty much all slutified,... Its a you problem

• +1
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, greywind and 3 others

View attachment 3192014

View attachment 3192012

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greywind
Weren't you a murtad anyway? MENA women are the absolute worst. It's clear as day currry Muslims morally mog them but 95% of them are LTB.

Trying to find that trad / virgin Muslim woman you're gonna need to go to the most remote village in the middle of nowhere. You're Iranian? They are the absolute worst of the worst. I've known a few Iranians the men are incel and every single foid (without exception) is fucking a white guy, usually LTN.
Why not a white gl guy?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Arent u indian?

u are staying in this religion to worship God alone nothing else
just make dua for a pious wife and do not leave islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, thebuffdon690, rg1235 and 5 others
Why not a white gl guy?
They are BWC fundamentalists. They slurp every last drop of white cum. They are no different to Indians men seeing white women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, xySav, xantrooper and 5 others
already left that bullshit religion

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, xySav, Acion and 1 other person
You were never a muzzie though. :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pookieslove, thebuffdon690, wsada and 1 other person
Arent u indian?

Ok I will humor you. You're asking for a pious wife but are you pious yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Damn, if I want a MENA girl, which one is easiest? I want to have at least 1 Arab girl in my life. I appeal to them but never took advantage of it though. Im tall white.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Ok I will humor you. You're asking for a pious wife but are you pious yourself?

Yes and i pray 5 times a day

My sister married a muslim turk that drinks alcohol, has tattoos and goes out clubbing.

Most muslims dont even practice our own religion

Damn, if I want a MENA girl, which one is easiest? I want to have at least 1 Arab girl in my life. I appeal to them but never took advantage of it though. Im tall white.
Morrocan and Lebanese

just make dua for a pious wife and do not leave islam

We have Hundreds of millions of Incels in the Islamic world, I don't think any Dua's helped them find a wife.

Suggesting that praying will lead to a romantic partner oversimplifies the complexities of dating, attraction, and relationships. It implies that finding a girlfriend or wife is a simple matter of divine will rather than the result of effort, compatibility, and mutual attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kusaila, spongebob, Gengar and 1 other person
Diaspora Iranian females all end up worshipping the Shah because he let them run around slutty for a few decades. Without a strong culture of shame and punishment around them they become mega-whores.

View attachment 3192069

Believe me, Persian women in Iran are even worse than the dispora.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, ggg.tv🤫 and Corleone

Morrocan and Lebanese

We have Hundreds of millions of Incels in the Islamic world, I don't think any Dua's helped them find a wife.

Suggesting that praying will lead to a romantic partner oversimplifies the complexities of dating, attraction, and relationships. It implies that finding a girlfriend or wife is a simple matter of divine will rather than the result of effort, compatibility, and mutual attraction.
Took you this long to figure this shit out

Tbh if those hordes of incels never realise the true problem then that’s on them, they deserve to stay in the religion

Also they need it to cope but it’s a vicious cycle but oh well

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Took you this long to figure this shit out

Tbh if those hordes of incels never realise the true problem then that’s on them, they deserve to stay in the religion

Also they need it to cope but it’s a vicious cycle but oh well

Its the the same for Christians, the only advice Imams and Priests give is "just pray bro". As if a good woman is going to fall out of the damn sky.

meeting someone compatible requires more than just hope or faith—it involves actual work, navigating social dynamics, and personal growth. Being told to "just pray bro" minimizes the effort and reality of the situation

Telling someone to pray for a partner implies that if they are faithful enough, or pray hard enough, they will be rewarded with what they desire. It’s almost like a promise that faith will deliver results.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, xySav and thebuffdon690
Its the the same for Christians, the only advice Imams and Priests give is "just pray bro". As if a good woman is going to fall out of the damn sky.

meeting someone compatible requires more than just hope or faith—it involves actual work, navigating social dynamics, and personal growth. Being told to "just pray bro" minimizes the effort and reality of the situation

Telling someone to pray for a partner implies that if they are faithful enough, or pray hard enough, they will be rewarded with what they desire. It’s almost like a promise that faith will deliver results.
Yeh but they justify it by saying the former rule of praying is what causes you to actually get what you deserve, I.e if you work hard etc as well as pray then the prayer somehow causes the action of working hard to yield the desired results.

But yeh i agree it’s just a bullshit control mechanism which only sub 100 iq people will fall for, like why don’t I just work hard and not pray to get what I want? Why does this bs made up control freak of a god care whether I work hard without praying to him? Lmfao.

I have to pray to him to get what I want as well as the hard work? Wtf is the point of the prayer then? Bunch of nonsense

• +1
You religion is supposed to be your personal belief

The action of others shouldn't mess with your relationship with God

My sister married a muslim turk that drinks alcohol, has tattoos and goes out clubbing.

Most muslims dont even practice our own religion

Morrocan and Lebanese

Well then either they don't want you because you're half white or because you're not good looking enough.

• WTF
U said it urself
Why quitting your religion bc of hypocrites when your god wont let them in heaven anyways

Islam does say Hell is filled mostly with women

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful."

You religion is supposed to be your personal belief

The action of others shouldn't mess with your relationship with God

Whats the point of being religious if im the only one? Thats schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Angutoid
Islam does say Hell is filled mostly with women

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful."

Whats the point of being religious if im the only one? Thats schizophrenic
yea so i dont think u should leave islam for such

• +1
Reactions: pookieslove
Yes but it seems like most muslim girls are hoejabis

Ironically i find more pious Assyrian and Lebanese Christian girls
So would you actually leave Islam?

Do you not fear God?

at this point u probably never been a real Muslim, lil coper

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
4406839 b7c653f2f6fff0f031f818834862403a
that shit she's wearing on her head looks ridiculous

Suggesting that praying will lead to a romantic partner oversimplifies the complexities of dating, attraction, and relationships.
Prayer is cope but you can get the girl you want with magick

Believe me, Persian women in Iran are even worse than the dispora.
Over, I have great admiration for native Iranians in their fight against zionist terrorism in the middle-east.

If the women there are even worse it is truly over.

• +1
Over, I have great admiration for native Iranians in their fight against zionist terrorism in the middle-east.

If the women there are even worse it is truly over.

The older generation was extremely based but we have become corrupted and westernised at an extremely rapid pace.

Unfortunately other islamic countries like saudi arabia would rather fight against iran than israel so we are being assualted by all sides

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
The older generation was extremely based but we have become corrupted and westernised at an extremely rapid pace.

Unfortunately other islamic countries like saudi arabia would rather fight against iran than israel so we are being assualted by all sides
All arab countries offering their souls to moloch in exchange for a few shekels from the U.S. makes me legit want to convert to a kuffar shiite.

You say 35 but saudi arabia average female age is 26.6 i suspect others are similar. maybe pakistanis are the most based since the women marry young at least where i live. Idk about west

Lol
Pray and beautify yourself in halal means
Care for your health exercise
Eat good food
This is all part of islam the sahaba and the salaf did not eat processed junk did not eat unhealthy they were some of the most strongest men alive they were fit they went to many wars with heavy armour they ate meat fruits vegetables all organic
Ofc they would look good bro
And ibn abbas also narrated that he loves to beautify himself for his wife theres no problem in halal beautification and you should beautify yourself
And alot of them had multiple muslim wives on top of concubines
Research shows having multiple partners will increase your testosterone off the roof
The simp imams are wrong yes prayer and worship is the most important but it doesnt mean you must neglect other things
Muslims used to break their fast with dates and water now they break them with high fructose corn syrup juices
Why are these imams with huge stomachs unfit and all that
Cause they neglected health beautifying themselves exercise etc
Ofc worship and prayer is the most important however we should not neglect these things
Once again Islam is correct its people that are wrong
I advise you to repent for your statements and come back to Islam these are dunya pleasures you are obsessed with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rg1235, Bars, truthhurts and 1 other person