Muslim Guy behead attempts Hindu Bus driver [Video]

human304

human304

Kraken
Lareb Hasmi of India was molesting a minor 11 year old Hindu girl on the BUS.

the bus conductor (driver assistant) , Harikesh tried to stop him.
that muslim guy took a machete from his bag and attempts to behead the Hindu guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: geenk worg and Fynasids dk
@RAMU KAKA , kutte madarchod

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall, Deleted member 38235 and 1 other person
he is in ICU in critical condition

what an utter subhuman

the hindus of india need to make efforts to get rid of muslims from the country and send them all back to the middle east, from where they came from

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, futuregigamogger, PsychoH and 1 other person
what an utter subhuman

the hindus of india need to make efforts to get rid of muslims from the country and send them all back to the middle east, from where they came from
You are just another misguided sheep being lead by RSS propoganda to focus on things like this instead of focusing the real problems. Very typical for the Indian youth tbh.

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and PseduoAryan
You are just another misguided sheep being lead by RSS propoganda to focus on things like this instead of focusing the real problems. Very typical for the Indian youth tbh.
is john2 indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 52452
Wym

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659

yes , Mohammed Sajid and Mohammed Javed brutally slaughters two young Hindu kids and drinks their blood.

is rss propaganda.

Nigga got rejected by a Muslim foid today kek.

I mean expected atleast one kartar cuck to end up on this site. With no rational thinking.

Joke material tbh

yes , Mohammed Sajid and Mohammed Javed brutally slaughters two young Hindu kids and drinks their blood.

is rss propaganda.

BJP government has been trying to appease the Hindus and trying to create a divide between the hindus and muslims and stirring up tension between Hindus and muslims to distract from India's real problems. It's pretty obvious if you pay attention to the news. Why is it that these issues always come up right before elections? And why do so many crimes seem to be about religion? And what's the deal with Ayodhya getting all this attention for a temple when the city's basic infrastructure is lacking? Just some food for thought.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 30985, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Just having a Muslim name doesn't signify that the crime done was encouraged by the religion.

And drinking blood is some demonic vile creature act.

What he did was horrible and was an act of blind hate and extremism.

BJP government has been trying to appease the Hindus and trying to create a divide between the hindus and muslims and stirring up tension between Hindus and muslims to distract from India's real problems. It's pretty obvious if you pay attention to the news. Why is it that these issues always come up right before elections? And why do so many crimes seem to be about religion? And what's the deal with Ayodhya getting all this attention for a temple when the city's basic infrastructure is lacking? Just some food for thought.
We wouldn't have bajrang dal, randomsena and all those currycel organisations if the youth was smart enough to distinguish between simple things and identify the obvious motives of the govt. Not even the ulterior one.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 30985 and Jason Voorhees
Just having a Muslim name doesn't signify that the crime done was encouraged by the religion.

And drinking blood is some demonic vile creature act.

What he did was horrible and was an act of blind hate and extremism.

oh yes and the whole Muslim community and thousands of muslims from near by villages came in buses and trucks to attend the guy Sajid's funeral. they celebrated him as hero.

a guy , who slashed the throats of two kids and drank their blood is celebrated as hero.

Nice.

View attachment 2815320

oh yes and the whole Muslim community and thousands of muslims from near by villages came in buses and trucks to attend the guy Sajid's funeral. they celebrated him as hero.

a guy , who slashed the throats of two kids and drank their blood is celebrated as hero.

Nice.
Sigh really nigga?
I mean if you want me to, I can scroll through hundreds of pages of Hindu on Muslim crimes. And hindu rallies to release the perpetrators and rallies to support him.

There are Hindus who support rapists and taking our rally for it.

There is a Hindu who killed his own wife in the same manner as the Muslim guy. But wasn't part of the big news channels. Why? Because they don't want make the hindutva image filthy and dirty
The accused has been identified as Sonu Sharma (31), a resident of Naunera village in Deeg district,

Open your eyes.
Extremists are from both sides. Hindus got it more.

Take all high IQcels to Andaman and nuke that entire country, there’s no other option

what an utter subhuman

Send them back across the border

• +1
Reactions: john2
Sigh really nigga?
I mean if you want me to, I can scroll through hundreds of pages of Hindu on Muslim crimes. And hindu rallies to release the perpetrators and rallies to support him.

There are Hindus who support rapists and taking our rally for it.

There is a Hindu who killed his own wife in the same manner as the Muslim guy. But wasn't part of the big news channels. Why? Because they don't want make the hindutva image filthy and dirty
The accused has been identified as Sonu Sharma (31), a resident of Naunera village in Deeg district,

Open your eyes.
Extremists are from both sides. Hindus got it more.
ajmer 1992, 500+ only hindu women were blackmailed and gangraped by chisti and his muzz gangs. they targetted and kidnapped one girl, made blackmail video and using her in cyclic manner gangraped 500+ women.

whole muslim community supports them as heroes. nigga. you people are evil. @RAMU KAKA nice community.

is john2 indian
yeah it's just that i don't live in india, i was born and raised in the west

however i don't like muslims in general

i hope they all go back to that subhuman wasteland of a desert they all came from in the middle east instead of staying in india, one of the most beautiful countries geographically

even though i don't care about hinduism i'd rather be around hindus than muslims

elab

the hindus will let you live

meanwhile the muslims will decapitate you cause you're an infidel who believes one of their prophets is your god

you pick your option of which majority should rule india now

muslims in india are like jews in europe

muslims in india are like jews in europe

no where near. Muslims openly mock hindus in India, they openly gives detah threats to hindus, every single day a hindu, christian , sikh , tribal girl gets attacked by muslims.

muslims , massacred Hindus in Kashmir, gang raped hindu women, from the mosques in Kashmir said " Hindu men leave but leave your Hindu women with us"

in 2024 in Sandeshkhali, West Bengal, Mohammed Sahjahan gang raped 1500+ Hindu women for years.

your comparison is vile and wrong.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and john2
no where near. Muslims openly mock hindus in India, they openly gives detah threats to hindus, every single day a hindu, christian , sikh , tribal girl gets attacked by muslims.

muslims , massacred Hindus in Kashmir, gang raped hindu women, from the mosques in Kashmir said " Hindu men leave but leave your Hindu women with us"

in 2024 in Sandeshkhali, West Bengal, Mohammed Sahjahan gang raped 1500+ Hindu women for years.

your comparison is vile and wrong.
How do you know so much about these pests? Are you from India yourself?

How do you know so much about these pests? Are you from India yourself?
search on twitter and yandex on those topics i mentioned. mainstream woke media , buries all the evils of muslims.

20th centuries biggest joke , woke liberals supporting islamists.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Send them back across the border
Indian cucks gave a separate land to muslims, calling it Pakistan.

Soon Kashmir will be in the hands of Muslims and maybe a few decades later all of India would be conquered by these pests.