Muslim Guy beheads his Sister for marrying her Boyfriend [Gore][Slaughter]

human304

human304

Kraken
What this man is carrying in his hand is not a bag but chopped head of his sister.

Riyaz was angry at her for eloping with her boyfriend (same religion, same caste).

So Riyaz beheaded her. He walked on the road carrying the head for long before police held him.

Incident from UP’s Barabanki. Another gruesome case of honour killing.

F1jBoxHaMAEeX5N

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sens, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Video

• +1
Reactions: Sens
All in all, pretty peaceful as usual.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 30892, Sub0 and 5 others
mirin low inhib tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 23558

Pendejo

robtical

Vietnam

depressionmaxxing

TRUE_CEL

yo check this out.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Shitskins gonna shitskin

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
@Xangsane

emeraldglass

SecularIslamist

2 clickbaits in a day

the video is just a low q clip of a guy walking with something on his hand
news link

the video is just a low q clip of a guy walking with something on his hand

dont fap too much. its harmful for your eye sight.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
BBC low inhib adversary

jfl i just said clickbait because you added GORE / SLAUGHTER TO YOUR TITLE BRO
so a guy walking with his siters head , which he decapitated by his own hand is not Gore enough for you

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
so a guy walking with his siters head , which he decapitated by his own hand is not Gore enough for you
its fine bruhhhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What are you implying? There have been several cases of hindus doing it too?

• +1
What are you implying? There have been several cases of hindus doing it too?
post one just one single example of Hindu guy walking with his wife/sisters head in broad daylight like its nothing or smiling.

meanwhile here is another muslim from Iran who beheaded his 17 year old wife and is smiling with her head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 29155
post one just one single example of Hindu guy walking with his wife/sisters head in broad daylight like its nothing or smiling.

meanwhile here is another muslim from Iran who beheaded his 17 year old wife and is smiling with her head.

View attachment 2333017

You're a stupid hindutva manlet goon who loves talking shit about other religions but when it comes to your religious kaands you simply ignore them, did you share the news where a hindu man ripped a muslim women's fetus out? You stupid goon kill yourself, i will keep fucking your women meanwhile XDDDDD SEETHE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others

View attachment 2333017
Interesting. I would have thought it had less to do with Islam than it did with the man’s apparent South East ancestry in the video you sent above. Do you think he was fine with slaughtering her because he was Muslim, or because he was curry? Not that there’s anything wrong with executing harlots either way.

Interesting. I would have thought it had less to do with Islam than it did with the man’s apparent South East ancestry in the video you sent above. Do you think he was fine with slaughtering her because he was Muslim, or because he was curry? Not that there’s anything wrong with executing harlots either way.

Mostly because of muslim.

muslims in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh slaughter cow and goat during Eid in their homes infront of little children.

Little kids grow up learning how to slaughter and behead animals. While in middle eastern countries they do not have open space slaughtering.

this makes the south asian aka curry muslims more prone to slaughtering and these type of violence.

few days ago a muslim guy from India , chopped his hindu girlfriend into 37 pieces and kept her in fridge for months.

muslims are taught this in these countries how to cut meat , hindus dont know this.

ask @RAMU KAKA . even he knows how to cut meat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0 and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Deleted member 29155
The pissful community never disappoint to disappoint us 💀

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, BoneDensity and 2 others
I dont know how to cut meat as we dont sacrifice goats ourselves cuz of money issues, but hindus chop their family for their stone gods lmao look at this @sunbirdwhosings

Yes, I’m aware. Hindoos also run around living in literal shit, and their rituals involve bathing in cow dung. It is an incredibly retarded religion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Gengar, Deleted member 30918 and 1 other person
The pissful community never disappoint to disappoint us 💀
Lots of local extremist pajeets joining .org, the inceldom is finally hitting lol @vicecity

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28610, Gengar and 1 other person

muslims in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh slaughter cow and goat during Eid in their homes infront of little children.

Little kids grow up learning how to slaughter and behead animals. While in middle eastern countries they do not have open space slaughtering.

this makes the south asian aka curry muslims more prone to slaughtering and these type of violence.

few days ago a muslim guy from India , chopped his hindu girlfriend into 37 pieces and kept her in fridge for months.

muslims are taught this in these countries how to cut meat , hindus dont know this.

View attachment 2333028
Are you implying that slaughtering animals for food and religious purposes predisposes these people to slaughtering other humans?

View attachment 2333028
No cap tho my stepdad use to take me and my bro and sis to watch him slaughter lambs/goats when we were like little kids.

Imagine my poor little 6 year old brain witnessing some cute little goat ran down, tackled by my stepdad, then have him placing his knee on its throat while the farmer holds the rest of him down, and then slitting his throat and seeing the blood spurt out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 29155
Are you implying that slaughtering animals for food and religious purposes predisposes these people to slaughtering other humans?
Who said hindus were human?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and sunbirdwhosings

View attachment 2333017
Wtf I didn’t know Iranians were this based.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Lots of local extremist pajeets joining .org, the inceldom is finally hitting lol @vicecity
"Extremists" I thought that was part of your genetic code 💀

Hindoos also run around living in literal shit, and their rituals involve bathing in cow dung.
no they dont. the ones you see , are low iq insects of our society.

we are trying to break out this superstition and pathetic behaviour like shitting on the streets.

if India were to be a dictatorship like China we could have solved this in a year just by killing may be 100 of the insects who shit on the street and displaying their body on the open for others to learn from.

but as India is a democracy , this is taking time.

but things are slowly improving. new generation is slowly improving.

i hope you can respect the effort we are giving to change.

• +1
No cap tho my stepdad use to take me and my bro and sis to watch him slaughter lambs/goats when we were like little kids.

Imagine my poor little 6 year old brain witnessing some cute little goat ran down, tackled by my stepdad, then have him placing his knee on its throat while the farmer holds the rest of him down, and then slitting his throat and seeing the blood spurt out.
Muzzie-bonding time.

• Love it
Reactions: CFW432
no they dont. the ones you see , are low iq insects of our society.

we are trying to break out this superstition and pathetic behaviour like shitting on the streets.

if India were to be a dictatorship like China we could have solved this in a year just by killing may be 100 of the insects who shit on the street and displaying their body on the open for others to learn from.

but as India is a democracy , this is taking time.

but things are slowly improving. new generation is slowly improving.

i hope you can respect the effort we are giving to change.
I think low-IQ insects compose most of Indian society (though I’m sure there are exceptions of course). I’m all for Hindoos adopting proper hygiene though!

they see animals get beheaded from at an early age.

from my personal experience, my muslim classmate told me this.

he has a young cousin , who fainted while seeing a goat getting slaughtered during Eid.

his father took his to butchershop places every morning around 5 am and made him watch lots of goats getting slaughtered.

he said , you are the son of a Muslim, you should not faint seeing this.

after two months he stopped fainting.

what more do you expect from people who does this.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sub0
Muzzie-bonding time.
u never saw goats,lambs,cows slaughter during eid/ramzan lol...?

The more and more u talk, the less i believe that u are actually muslim and just some larping hindu.

No one is mad, also no one gives a fuck

they see animals get beheaded from at an early age.

from my personal experience, my muslim classmate told me this.

he has a young cousin , who fainted while seeing a goat getting slaughtered during Eid.

his father took his to butchershop places every morning around 5 am and made him watch lots of goats getting slaughtered.

he said , you are the son of a Muslim, you should not faint seeing this.

after two months he stopped fainting.

what more do you expect from people who does this.
I’m struggling to see why killing a goat or sheep once a year would cause anything beyond a desensitisation to violence for somebody. I’m fairly certain people are naturally averse to brutally killing others the same way you would cattle (unless they are low-IQ Indians, who lack the cognitive faculties required to empthasize with other people). Should I be afraid of my butcher?

And since you want to use anecdotal evidence, I can attest to knowing many Muslims who kill animals for Eid AlAdha and have done so since they were children who haven’t and likely won’t behead anybody anytime soon. Probably has to do with them not being Indian.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and CFW432
u never saw goats,lambs,cows slaughter during eid/ramzan lol...?

The more and more u talk, the less i believe that u are actually muslim and just some larping hindu.
No, I live in a civilized country. We don't slaughter animals in the streets.

JFL at your brain. I'm not LARPing.

Who said hindus were human?

Momo married 6 year old Aisha and billions consider him the Ideal Man.

Allahu Ackbar , kaboom. Death to the Nonmuslims. We wanna gang rape all non muslim women.

Proud Hindu Insect.

• +1

this is only allowed in curry countries aka India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

Not even middle east allows this open slaughtering.

Nibba i literally live in the US in a northeast state and the slaughter would happen on the farm of a country/redneck dude that was actually friends with my stepdad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. This all took place on a farm, and not in the middle of street like pakistan or some shit lmao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

this is only allowed in curry countries aka India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

Not even middle east allows this open slaughtering.
I am not informed about what happens in West Asia but you could be right.

By the way, yesterday, I read that LGBT is accepted by Vedic peoples? That's cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back