Muslim Guy beheads his Sister for marrying her Boyfriend [Gore][Slaughter]

Nibba i literally live in the US in a northeast state and the slaughter would happen on the farm of a country/redneck dude that was actually friends with my stepdad :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. This all took place on a farm, and not in the middle of street like pakistan or some shit lmao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Again, I said we don't do that in civilized nations. JFL at thinking cuckmerica is "civilized."

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Again, I said we don't do that in civilized nations. JFL at thinking cuckmerica is "civilized."
You dont slaughter animals for eid/ramzan? 🤨 🤨 🤨

You dont slaughter animals for eid/ramzan? 🤨 🤨 🤨
Again.. I live in a civilized nation. We don't do that here. We let others do it for us.

• +1
Reactions: human304
View attachment 2333074

Momo married 6 year old Aisha and billions consider him the Ideal Man.

Allahu Ackbar , kaboom. Death to the Nonmuslims. We wanna gang rape all non muslim women.

Proud Hindu Insect.
What’s wrong with marrying children? Are you a liberal?

Again.. I live in a civilized nation. We don't do that here. We let others do it for us.
south asian muslim casteism at its finest :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

And since you want to use anecdotal evidence, I can attest to knowing many Muslims who kill animals for Eid AlAdha and have done so since they were children who haven’t and likely won’t behead anybody anytime soon.
250+220+180 million = 650 million muslims in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh all know how to behead a guy , skin him, cut him into pieces.

they dont behead because of the law. but they the knowledge and had the training.

if situation arises they are more than ready to slaughter other religion people aka Hindus and Christians, who dont have this training.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sub0
What’s wrong with marrying children? Are you a liberal?
are you ok getting your 6 year old daughter get married to 56 year old man.

i am not liberal , also i am not a regressive idiot.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
You're retarded. It's not legal to slaughter animals in the streets here.
bruh ive seen so many videos of muslims slaughter cows, goats, lambs, and camels in what looks like its in the middle of some road somewhere lol. All of them might not be in pakistan, some might in bengladesh, some might be in india itself idk. All south asian 3rd world shitholes have the same kind of aesthetic surrounding look lmao.

250+220+180 million = 650 million muslims in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh all know how to behead a guy , skin him, cut him into pieces.

they dont behead because of the law. but they the knowledge and had the training.

if situation arises they are more than ready to slaughter other religion people aka Hindus and Christians, who dont have this training.
I must have not made myself clear enough in that first paragraph. Knowing how to execute and butcher a creature is only really a threat to other people when the experience and knowledge required to do so (which isn’t very much to begin with) is in the hands of uncivilised, unwashed, perverse, uninhibited and sub-70IQ retarded Indians, who will slaughter as they please, whether it be in the name of Allah, Jesus or Vishnu.

are you ok getting your 6 year old daughter get married to 56 year old man.

i am not liberal , also i am not a regressive idiot.
If he is a man of religiosity, good-heartedness and status? Yes.

For the most part it’s not like women get that much more interesting as they age anyway. Only uglier.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I am not informed about what happens in West Asia but you could be right.

By the way, yesterday, I read that LGBT is accepted by Vedic peoples? That's cucked.

Hinduism has already accepted third gender people aka as part of the society .

as these people were revered during child birth and weddings. also there is a local south indian demy - deity that is believed to be Third Gender.

However what you say is absolutely true. this government and vedic people have all are cucks. its all because of this pathetic thing call Democray, muh Democracy.

Western nations are now using this LGBTQ to dethrown Modi, so he and the vedic people taking a soft approach on some issues.

truly cucked, even i am heart broken.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
It's not slaying if you don't behead her

Damn , bro. Respec.

• +1
Typical impulsive monkey behaviour

He probably didn't like the fact she had choice. Wanted her to be completely reliant on family for arranged marriage. Maybe even shittalked by friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back