Muslim says “you can F*ck a 4 year old”

Puberty starts at 12-13. Again, most mature thing a 12 year old can do is carry the groceries
you conflating intellectual maturity in islam vs pubescent maturity.

you faggot, it is different than what you western ass knows. it means puberty just that.
U look angry, maybe take some time off the forum to relax and u can come back whenever u feel better 😁

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
U look angry, maybe take some time off the forum to relax and u can come back whenever u feel better 😁
how can i look angry, when i am behind a screen chatting to u?

how can i look angry, when i am behind a screen chatting to u?
Its what u say and how u phrase it, i understand ur upset but it will be gone in a few moments

All muslims and jews need to be killed. Both of them have fucked up barbaric traditions and values
Doesn’t mean all Muslims are like that. The guy in the video is just setting a bad example

I am 18 and Muslim youngest I would go is my age but preferably 19.
Even Christians say it is ok to fuck minors stop shitting on our religion and focus on the bigger picture

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, .*my*. and Deleted member 32760
Doesn’t mean all Muslims are like that. The guy in the video is just setting a bad example

Even Christians say it is ok to fuck minors stop shitting on our religion and focus on the bigger picture
thank you bro for displaying knowledge unlike the cucks who know about islam.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and flippasav
thank you bro for displaying knowledge unlike the cucks who know about islam.
The Jews are winning because they dominate with wealth acquisition and progress.

Y’all just beat your chest and throw rocks as if Allah would help you, while 15-20% of your population can’t even read. Allah only helps those who do something to be helped. He doesn’t like weak monkeys who throw trash in the streets.

The Jews are winning because they dominate with wealth acquisition and progress.

Y’all just beat your chest and throw rocks as if Allah would help you, while 15-20% of your population can’t even read. Allah only helps those who do something to be helped. He doesn’t like weak monkeys who throw trash in the streets.
allah decides the fates of everyone can choose to do what ever he wills. what does this post prove?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
daniel haqiqatjou has deviant islamic beliefs, you are quoting from an anti islamic channel. also, islamically the person marrying must be mentallly prepared to actuallh marry so that excludes kids.
Then why did Muhammed (PBUH) marry a 6-year-old and dick her down by the time she was 9? Are you calling the prophet a hypocrite? Inshallah, I will burn your swedish flag.

I don't care what you do, fake Muslim. I care about what the prophet did in his time! Tell me why are you painting minor fucking in a bad light? The prophet did it (THE PERFECT MAN) so in times like these, we should hold true to our Islamic morals and not these filthy western ideals. Brother, I can tell you've been corrupted by the West.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Truecel14
daniel haqiqatjou has deviant islamic beliefs, you are quoting from an anti islamic channel. also, islamically the person marrying must be mentallly prepared to actuallh marry so that excludes kids.
No he just takes Islam to the logical end of the belief system, he bites every hard bullet when it comes to shit like raping sex slaves or minor marriages when other Muslims try to deflect. He's the only true Muslim, if you disagree with him you have been influenced by liberal morality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
Never saw a 5 year old hit puberty
More like 13+
I hit puberty when I was 9 (Swear down on my family) If I lie I am gay not even joking

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Then why did Muhammed (PBUH) marry a 6-year-old and dick her down by the time she was 9? Are you calling the prophet a hypocrite? Inshallah, I will burn your swedish flag.

I don't care what you do, fake Muslim. I care about what the prophet did in his time! Tell me why are you painting minor fucking in a bad light? The prophet did it (THE PERFECT MAN) so in times like these, we should hold true to our Islamic morals and not these filthy western ideals. Brother, I can tell you've been corrupted by the West.
jfl, why would i call gods prophet a hypocrite? idiot.