• Girl 2 - Moroccan North African

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 10 - Morocxan Arab 24yr old

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

Girl 1: Pakistani psychologist
 20230521 145147

Girl 2: Moroccan North African
 20230521 152114

Girl 3: Pakistani mixed heritage
 20230521 152026

Girl 4: Turkish Kurd
 20230521 145616

Girl 5: Moroccan Arab 25yr old
 20230521 145310

Girl 6: Bengali healthcare professional
 20230521 144725

Girl 7: Moroccan arab student
 20230521 144557

Girl 8: Pakistani pharmacist
 20230521 144641

Girl 9: Lebenese Arab
 20230521 144802

Girl 10: Moroccan Arab 24 yr old
 20230521 144844

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444

Attachments

• _20230521_144844.JPG
    _20230521_144844.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, The Grinch, flippasav and 13 others
Turk fogs hard , the curries look decent but all filtermaxxed and darker irl and the menas look Becky at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, forevermirin, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
I know where I'm going on holiday next.

Morocco

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Turk fogs hard , the curries look decent but all filtermaxxed and darker irl and the menas look Becky at best
She look good. But she is frauding the most.

Also Turks are legit LTBs on there. That one was the only one who was HTB btw. I probably saw like 50+ profs on there. Also she's ethnically Kurd most likely :lul: nationality Turkish. No Turk would say they're Kurd.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, forevermirin and BongMog
many of them look fakeupmaxxed as hell. Nr 7 looks cute tho i think i would pick her. Nr 4 has great eyes but she is too fakeupmaxxed as well

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 24507
Didn't know pakistani women fogged this hard :whatfeels:, they are built for bbc (big bengali cock).

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, SecularIslamist and BongMog
She look good. But she is frauding the most.

Also Turks are legit LTBs on there. That one was the only one who was HTB btw. I probably saw like 50+ profs on there. Also she's ethnically Kurd most likely :lul: nationality Turkish. No Turk would say they're Kurd.
Only mena who looks good was the 5th one , the kurd fogs all tbh

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Before you ask - NO the average girl do not look like this. In fact these are unicorns. Half the girls here are from some I liked 6 months ago. The other half are girls I found after like 1000 swipes after reactivating my Muzz app yesterday. Tbh I needed to apply MENA filters otherwise I would have needed to have swiped through most of the country!

I didn't like most of them because I know my place 😢 I'd be invisible and behind a paywall if I did anyway, and slim chance they'd pay £6 to see which curry 'liked' them :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

Disclaimer: Most my age range of search 22-27I so likely better looking ones younger.
I'm MENAsexual hence why there's lots of Arabs. Which is actually less than 5% of the profiles on there JFL. I relocated to France and they fog HARD! Ask @EasyMan875 maybe 1 in 10 profiles could have been featured here after 5 mins of swiping.

Where are the hijabis you ask? 90% of them don't wear it :feelskek: The ones that do are either Pakistani or Bengali so hard to find a HTB on top of that.

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
More credence to my theory that UK curries mogg every non mullato ethnic foid in the UK.

Literally UK curry foids mogg other ethnic foids here so brutally it’s not even comparable, and @TRUE_CEL calls his women ugly, if he saw what other races of men had to work with here he’d fucking be greatful that at least pakis produce some fuckable inbred bitches. Also curry stacies seem to be open to dating 5/10 poojeets

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
the first paki girl looks good too. Warm, welcoming and looks chill

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, elzde95 and SecularIslamist
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Didn't know pakistani women fogged this hard :whatfeels:, they are built for bbc (big bengali cock).
the first paki girl looks good too. Warm, welcoming and looks chill
Come UK many paki foids look that good here, I wasn’t larping when I said curry foids in the uk mogg all non mullato ethnic girls hard, they even mogg white girls in a lot of night clubs it’s insane @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444
All whore

muslim women are a joke in 2023

mariage is dead

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, garoupilled_, lightskinbengali and 3 others
Come UK many paki foids look that good here, I wasn’t larping when I said curry foids in the uk mogg all non mullato ethnic girls hard, they even mogg white girls in a lot of night clubs it’s insane @FailedNormieManlet
u need to send me a video one time where u at the club and tryna holla at some paki foids

Hijabi pious gl woman is a myth

Maybe 1/7000

the better looking one

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and BongMog
@BongMog we always have the exact same opinion wtf

• Love it
Reactions: BongMog
Kurdish women hggghnnnnnnnnn
water rodeo GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lightskinbengali and 2 others
It’s ok if you cherry-picked but the Turkish Kurd lies between the Lebanese Arab

All have extremely edited photos. Still imo only 3-5 can considers as a Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
4 and it’s not even close although that pic is super frauded

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, elzde95, BongMog and 2 others
MENA women mog european women so hard, wish i had harems of all of these, like pokemon one from each ethnic group

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PrinceLuenLeoncur, forevermirin and 2 others
I am an absolute cuckold for MENA women, fucking brutal, especially the pakistani abd bengali, their noses turn me on ngl

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and Deleted member 28691
All have extremely edited photos. Still imo only 3-5 can considers as a Stacies.
The best looking girl is IMO 4 and she is obviously surgeraxed + fraudmaxed

Literally all of these except the Bengali could pass in my country as native and nobody would question it a bit jfl, doubt the paki girls look that white

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Literally all of these except the Bengali could pass in my country as native and nobody would question it a bit jfl, doubt the paki girls look that white
@Xangsane arabs are med haha

• JFL
paki one would look %100 gook if she had upturned nose

MENA women mog european women so hard, wish i had harems of all of these, like pokemon one from each ethnic group
Ottoman sultans weren't playing around!
Imagine having a harem of these women. No wonder their own brother's tried to kill them!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and 2 others
Which country is this?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yea they are filtered

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mixed paki fogs

Also most of these women look like used up non virgin whores. When I was on there I got basically no likes, jfl @ my subhuman ass

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Macedonia, but also the surrounding region.
Nigga you might be right JfL. Just found this one..If she had Pakistani under her name Id believe it.
 20230521 164948

I thought Macedonians looks more like Bosnians not Gayreeks.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TsarTsar444
@ascendedd Bengali girl? Are you serious or trolling. Ngl I put her in here for diversity :lul:

If I had to rate each one from 1-10!she would be either 9 or 10.

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
all of them have been build for my big skull

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, rand anon and SecularIslamist
Nigga you might be right JfL. Just found this one..If she had Pakistani under her name Id believe it.
View attachment 2215516

I thought Macedonians looks more like Bosnians not Gayreeks.
Jfl yeah exactly this pheno, she looks like the paki grls above, and wtf how you found my countrymen there kek :feelsgiga:

You unironically thought bosnians and macedonians looked similar? Top kek, we (bosniaks in Macedonia) are stereotyped as being the tall blondes cause half of bosnians have it with blue eyes.

Do u think I can get any of these girls if I’m clean shaven but decent looking or are they bearded mogger only

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and SecularIslamist
My top 10 (in order):

1. Girl 8
  2. Girl 5
  3. Girl 7
  4. Girl 4 (niggas are overating this fraud)
  5. Girl 1
  6. Girl 9
  7. Girl 3
  8. Girl 2
  9. Girl 6
  10. Girl 10

Do u think I can get any of these girls if I’m clean shaven but decent looking or are they bearded mogger only
Can you read at least 1/3 of the Quran via rote memorisation? If not you don't stand a chance.

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister

View attachment 2215417

View attachment 2215418

View attachment 2215419

View attachment 2215422

View attachment 2215378

View attachment 2215384

View attachment 2215386

View attachment 2215395

View attachment 2215397

View attachment 2215382

@FML0908
@Xangsane
@TRUE_CEL
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@HimmyButler
@rand anon
@JohnDoe
@SaintOverBuddyBoyo
@Alton
@flippasav
@BongMog
@lightskinbengali
@Razeb
@emeraldglass
@Manchild
@ascension
@ascendedd
@KING REIDYZ
@WayneSarcosuhus
@mrriceguy
@blackpillerguy
@Ottoman Janissary
@TsarTsar444

All look like trannies

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
5 moroccan mogs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and SecularIslamist
I wish we could have this in the modern era but people are cucked nowadays jfl.
Chad has this in his phone

Jfl yeah exactly this pheno, she looks like the paki grls above, and wtf how you found my countrymen there kek :feelsgiga:

You unironically thought bosnians and macedonians looked similar? Top kek, we (bosniaks in Macedonia) are stereotyped as being the tall blondes cause half of bosnians have it with blue eyes.
She is has 'dark' features for sure. Difference between her and the pakistanis/arabs above are some of these girls are like 5'2.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lightskinbengali
@ascendedd Bengali girl? Are you serious or trolling. Ngl I put her in here for diversity :lul:

If I had to rate each one from 1-10!she would be either 9 or 10.
Now that i think about it I've never seen a really gl bengali girl in the west, almost all of them are fat, short, and plain. Back home however is a bit different.