Muslim's, Arabs and Turks are most of the time presented as subhumans in hollywood

at the end of the day, just be glad you arent going through the same media portrayal, curries have to. I rather people be fearful of me when they see me, then people just look at me like a geeky weak beta laughing stock nerd.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
at the end of the day, just be glad you arent going through the same media portrayal, curries have to. I rather people be fearful of me when they see me, then people just look at me like a geeky weak beta laughing stock nerd.
This
Scary is better than nothing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Of course, Jews hate Muslims. The Quran says Jews are the biggest enemies of Muslims. View attachment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Man we know that it's fiction jfl. doesn't change the fact of how we where portrayed.

Indeed
I don't know about the other movies but you're reading way too far into the dracula one

turks are only in that movie because of the person dracula is based on, no other reason at all. They didn't sit down and go "hmm yes how can I portray these people as the villains in my next movie hehehehe!" it's literally just "these were that guys' enemies, so obviously they're the enemies in the movie too." as for why dracula is painted as a good guy, it's cause it's dracula.. he's a vampire.. and vampires shifted from being the bad guys to being the tragic good guys a long time ago...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

the data is self reported so it might be wrong but JFL Georgia is in top 20 why are our neighbors so low?

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913

Users who are viewing this thread

Back