MUSLIMS GTFIH

Man you still on this b.s. while not even in anatolia. Just show me 1 example that Kemal did better then the Ottomans before them. You can't, because society only went downhill from there. You don't know shit about the Republican era, the only reason you see it as 'good' is because it conforms your worldview

1481182008 rize sapka magdurlari

People were killed left n right for not wearing some European shithead's fedora

Man you still on this b.s. while not even in anatolia. Just show me 1 example that Kemal did better then the Ottomans before them. You can't, because society only went downhill from there. You don't know shit about the Republican era, the only reason you see it as 'good' is because it conforms your worldview

View attachment 1103982
Well fedora law wasnt based tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Well fedora law wasnt based tbh
Indeed, that's the point. @LondonVillie is not even from Anatolia. Everything he likes about the early leadership in Turkey is because it CONFORMS his world view. Nothing more.

View attachment 1103982
You’re clearly an anti white racist and a terrorist supporter
Reported

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12344