Muslims on this site be like

he can confirm when I say Chad is his own race and normie whites and blacks don't get fuck all in clubs
also shit take. @tyronelite hinself has said white normies get girls

@tyronelite quite literally proves my point.

He’s a normie and had his fair share. Anything else he says is just him cooning and virtue signaling.
He's tall and nt as fuck, definitely not just some regular black guy off the street :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He's tall and nt as fuck, definitely not just some regular black guy off the street :lul:
His nt is nothing special. Average black guy is nt. And curries on looksmax tell me height is cope.

also shit take. @tyronelite hinself has said white normies get girls

tyronlites own thread... normie blacks sit in corners and watch...
b-b-b-but bitches at parties should be fighting over one another to get at they dicks according to this site :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
View attachment 1653173
b-b-b-but bitches at parties should be fighting over one another to get at they dicks according to this site :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh:
virtue signaling to make curries like you feel better. he's around their looks level and can get girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
View attachment 1653173
You can't trust anything this coper has said, reminder he was flexing his FOLLOWER REQUESTS to @MentalcelTyronelite as some evidence that he slays

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 14160
virtue signaling to make curries like you feel better. he's around their looks level and can get girls.
Ur literally getting mad cause we think ugly blacks can't slay

Dev tier delusions ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Ur literally getting mad cause we think ugly blacks can't slay

Dev tier delusions ngl
lol why would I care about feeling better I’m more than happy with my looks level
CFEAF418 C6BA 4286 9753 78A39E58E3B3

Don’t forget ethnic gigachads mog gigaTyrones, maybe not in smv but that’s artificial.

Also @Scammer is Arab and I believe his signature is someone confirming he mogs @looksmaxxer234 … awks

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer and Moggedbyevery1
lol why would I care about feeling better I’m more than happy with my looks level
View attachment 1653185
Don’t forget ethnic gigachads mog gigaTyrones, maybe not in smv but that’s artificial.

Also @Scammer is Arab and I believe his signature is someone confirming he mogs @looksmaxxer234 … awks
link to that poll thread

View attachment 1653185

Screenshot 2022 04 27 15 19 03 12

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14160
Brainlet baboon moment. Random ethnic greycel who has never seen me gassing up his friend.

View attachment 1653185

Yea and this dumb nigger is still mad about it to this day

Nigga comes in my threads and reacts to niggas talking shit like a little bitch

Nigga on this site too much needa get off if he wants to slay like he claims

I have jb gf and don’t even think about this site but I live rent free in that faggots head

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Brainlet baboon moment. Random ethnic greycel who has never seen me gassing up his friend.
I don’t even know who said that, of course u assume it’s my friend since ur the one who tags 6 of ur gay butt buddies every time we get in an argument so u have faggots to circle jerk and support u like the bitch u are

Ethnics on this site mog u, no ‘slayer’ black would ever be on psl remember this, normal blacks don’t even know what forums are

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Looks234, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
I don’t even know who said that, of course u assume it’s my friend since ur the one who tags 6 of ur gay butt buddies every time we get in an argument so u have faggots to circle jerk and support u like the bitch u are

Ethnics on this site mog u, no ‘slayer’ black would ever be on psl remember this, normal blacks don’t even know what forums are
He is a walking projection tbh, imagine thinking a nt tall black has nearly 30k posts on a incel site

Also barks for white blondes more than ethnics do

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15827 and Scammer
He is a walking projection tbh, imagine thinking a nt tall black has nearly 30k posts on a incel site

Also barks for white blondes more than ethnics do
Legit I could tell from day 1 that he’s a larping dog, can’t stand niggas like that

Nigga came up in my slay thread talkin shit when he hasn’t had sex with a above average white woman (only sex that counts) before so he’s basically a virgin :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Looks234, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
yeah that's it. Just pull strawman responses now that you got nothing to say. @tyronelite actually goes out im pretty sure he can confirm when I say Chad is his own race and normie whites and blacks don't get fuck all in clubs besides the odd grind or makeout, if that.
At the end of the day it’s all about taking action & I’ve seen good looking tall dudes talking to no chicks cuz they stand on in one place thinking chicks will come up to them lol (rarely happens)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234