Muslims, why do you live in Europe?

Muslims, why do you live in Europe?

• I am here for the NEET bucks.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I am here for higher wages.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I was born here and wish I could go back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was born here and identify with the values of the country I live in.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I have more freedom here but still like my parent's culture more.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other...(specify!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
reborn

reborn

Banned
My grandparents moved here 75+ years ago.

Glad they did. Fuck south asia (and the middle east for that matter).

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lmao
I was born here but I like my dad's culture more (my mum is white)
I do like the fact that rules are a little more relaxed here so we can be more individualistic

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's Jihad. Even the assimilated ones will turn on you in an instant. They hate you.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
I was born here, my family have lived here for generations now and have put down roots.
Of course as a minority you tend to have a blended culture of the two but i don't have any issues fitting in with whites or western ethnics.
In the country my parents were born in, i have links to it but its pretty ridiculous for me to consider it my home since I've spend 99.9% of my life here.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most of them are there to make europe dumber and make it fall. They dont realize it but thats what they are doing stuck in past people who doubt science and dont look in the future.

Some leave their dumb shitholes because they know there is no future for them awaiting there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18522, Lmao and 5 others
Most of them are there to make europe dumber and make it fall. They dont realize it but thats what they are doing stuck in past people who doubt science and dont look in the future.

Some leave their dumb shitholes because they know there is no future for them awaiting there

Well the Europeans were stupid enough to give their countries to the leftists. They deserve to lose everything.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Well the Europeans were stupid enough to give their countries to the leftists. They deserve to lose everything.
Europeans were religious and good people who let the joos in and the joos took over because their religion allows them this shit and tells them they are superior Race. Simple as that.

Europeans didnt deserve anything bad, maybe americucks did but thats all.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Lmao, cekonerr and 3 others

SFcels will claim whites are better than black people because of less crime, less single parent homes, better educational outcomes and higher wages.

Except those same white groups get mogged in those metrics by south asians and east asians.

White kids on average have way lower grades than my ethnic group because south asian culture focuses heavily on academics and having a professional career.

Go into any hospital or office in central london and south asians are vastly overrepresented.
We tend to work longer hours in higher paid professions, or run small/medium sized businesses which means as a group we pay a fuckton of tax and are a net gain to the country.

Unlike lots of white families who have multiple generations claiming benefits and do nothing except crime, shoplifting and binge drinking.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17311 and Xangsane
Europeans were religious and good people who let the joos in and the joos took over because their religion allows them this shit and tells them they are superior Race. Simple as that.

No they messed up and it's their own fault. I don't feel one bit sorry for Europe. I actually enjoy Europe's self destruction.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327 and Xangsane
SFcels will claim whites are better than black people because of less crime, less single parent homes, better educational outcomes and higher wages.

Except those same white groups get mogged in those metrics by south asians and east asians.

White kids on average have way lower grades than my ethnic group because south asian culture focuses heavily on academics and having a professional career.

Go into any hospital or office in central london and south asians are vastly overrepresented.
We tend to work longer hours in higher paid professions, or run small/medium sized businesses which means as a group we pay a fuckton of tax and are a net gain to the country.

Unlike lots of white families who have multiple generations claiming benefits and do nothing except crime, shoplifting and binge drinking.
Well said. 40% of surgeons here are ethnic, and most of them are South Asians and MENAs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
i was born here
and i consider my mentality/mindset as an european human
i shit on islam, i shit on stone age humans (but i have to say that my parents ARENT from arabic country.. they are from turkey.. yes its a muslim country BUT i think its the most modern islam country in that area)

stone age humans = not the poor/uneducated people
stone age humans = the bad, rapist, murder, dictator loving shitty humans)

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 20327

Nigga i am ethnic with some european dna myself.

Most scientists who advanced this world were white or jews, they were atheists and thanks to them we have everything we are at now. Muslims would have never achieved this shit they are stuck in past Islam even says the earth is flat. Its way more barbaric than any other religions. The only ones who take shit like this serious are muslims and if you say anything about it they just get butthurt and call you islamophobic which other Religions dont.

We are talking about Europe here, not india or some other shithole. Whites do better in europe or america than other races but Jews dominate all of them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 17311, Lmao and 2 others

Most scientists who advanced this world were white or jews, they were atheists and thanks to them we have everything we are at now. Muslims would have never achieved this shit they are stuck in past Islam even says the earth is flat. Its way more barbaric than any other religions. The only ones who take shit like this serious are muslims and if you say anything about it they just get butthurt and call you islamophobic which other Religions dont.

We are talking about Europe here, not india or some other shithole. Whites do better in europe or america than other races but Jews dominate all of them.
You're a white Russian.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and BearBoy
Well said. 40% of surgeons here are ethnic, and most of them are South Asians and MENAs
I didnt disagree with any of this I was just talking about the ethnics in europe or america.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You're a white Russian.
I am west asian even more than your half lebanese cuck ass.

Maybe I do have 20% european so what.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

Europe didn't stagnate become of jews

Its because european women prefer to enjoy themselves rather than raise kids
and european men prefer to not work super long hours or save much money so they aren't building generational wealth.

TLDR: its the birthrates and society prioritising short term "experiences" and fun over long term financial growth

no one forced europeans to live this way, jews didnt come into your homes at night and brainwash you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
I am west asian even more than your half lebanese cuck ass.

Maybe I do have 20% european so what.
Chechen/Ingush = white European

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
Chechen/Ingush = white European
West asian european. You would have to look at our evolution on mountains, and mixture with west europeans being highest then east european.

Ingush have 88% J2 frequency though and thats highest in the world

Just assume that a european can't be a muslim theory

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Moggie and Xangsane
You know some European countries are Islamic Albania, Bosnia and Turkey with ethnic groups in European Russia who are also muslim like the Chechens and Tatars. Not all European muslims are immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, eyes and Xangsane
You know some European countries are Islamic Albania, Bosnia and Turkey with ethnic groups in European Russia who are also muslim like the Chechens and Tatars. Not all European muslims are immigrants.
@BearBoy is Ingush (Muslim ethnic group in Russia)

Turkey is not in Europe.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Moggie
@BearBoy is Ingush (Muslim ethnic group in Russia)

Turkey is not in Europe.
Rumelia now called East Thrace is in Europe and 11 million people live there in Turkish land on the west side of the bosporus. 18% of Turkeys population.

i was born here
and i consider my mentality/mindset as an european human
i shit on islam, i shit on stone age humans (but i have to say that my parents ARENT from arabic country.. they are from turkey.. yes its a muslim country BUT i think its the most modern islam country in that area)

stone age humans = not the poor/uneducated people
stone age humans = the bad, rapist, murder, dictator loving shitty humans)

I am not religious.
I agree that some super religious people can be backward but so are plenty of atheists and Tradcucks/SJWS.
Muslims/Jews/Christians are no more or less moral than other groups.

Trying to paint your own people as barbaric to dance for the white man is pathetic

You think people that hate Muslims differentiate between non-practicing, moderate, standard, and radical muslims?

Except for you're just showing you don't know history.
It all depends on what period you're looking at.
Plenty of innovations under muslim empires and most of those people where not that religious some of them were goddamn sun worshipping pagans.

I will give you that muslims are more religious and defensive of their religion than other groups. But that's because its designed to be so.

Christianity and Islam were designed from the outset from the top down by the roman catholic church or the caliphs to conquer the world.
That's why unlike Judaism they have strong push to convert non believers. Islam just being an even more refined and militaristic form of Abrahamic religion.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Moggie
Plenty of innovations under muslim empires and most of those people where not that religious some of them were goddamn sun worshipping pagans.

I will give you that muslims are more religious and defensive of their religion than other groups. But that's because its designed to be so.

Christianity and Islam were designed from the outset from the top down by the roman catholic church or the caliphs to conquer the world.
That's why unlike Judaism they have strong push to convert non believers. Islam just being an even more refined and militaristic form of Abrahamic religion.
Catholicism had a few advantages that allowed it to spread, firstly the Patriarch of Rome had no other church leader in the west so when three of the four Patriachs of the east came under the control of the Islamic Caliphates, the only competition was with Constantinople and this caused the basis for the schism later. The Pope did not have to worry about an emperor and infact by making a deal with Pepin was able to secure territory and get Roman Catholicism off the ground. The pope had leverage over the Emperor instead of Constantinople where the Emperor was also a religious leader. Western Europe also had major population growth in the middle ages, thanks to the heavy plow and four field crop rotation system. The papacy extorted significant amounts of money in the middle ages, King John of England effectively turned the Kingdom into a Papal fief due to his uselessness this lasted until Edward I's reign.

Of course the reformation changed Catholicism but I think the religion has changed more in the last 100 years than at any other time, I say this as a 'Cultural Catholic' (Agnostic) the second vatican council, the charismatic and spiritualist movements causing this.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Menas are drug dealer

Yea lots of Pakistani doctors tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
I'm here for the europeans apostate haram pussies

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Working harder doesn't correlate to intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
Catholicism had a few advantages that allowed it to spread, firstly the Patriarch of Rome had no other church leader in the west so when three of the four Patriachs of the east came under the control of the Islamic Caliphates, the only competition was with Constantinople and this caused the basis for the schism later. The Pope did not have to worry about an emperor and infact by making a deal with Pepin was able to secure territory and get Roman Catholicism off the ground. The pope had leverage over the Emperor instead of Constantinople where the Emperor was also a religious leader. Western Europe also had major population growth in the middle ages, thanks to the heavy plow and four field crop rotation system. The papacy extorted significant amounts of money in the middle ages, King John of England effectively turned the Kingdom into a Papal fief due to his uselessness this lasted until Edward I's reign.

Of course the reformation changed Catholicism but I think the religion has changed more in the last 100 years than at any other time, I say this as a 'Cultural Catholic' (Agnostic) the second vatican council, the charismatic and spiritualist movements causing this.

Mirin' the knowledge bro

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Working harder doesn't correlate to intelligence.

Not putting in effort and using your time at school to get yourself into a high paid profession is a great sign of intelligence right?

Not putting in effort and using your time at school to get yourself into a high paid profession is a great sign of intelligence right?

There are lazy people with high intelligence. It's genetically related.

What are you trying to imply?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16618
There are lazy people with high intelligence. It's genetically related.

What are you trying to imply?
and there are people who could have been good athletes had they trained.
but its pointless standing on the sidelines watching someone else win gold bitching about how you could have done that if you had tried.

Sex with white European women inshALLAH

I dont really care about the past i am all about the present. Im not seeing anything new from muslims or arabs nowadays, there are 430 million arabs and most of them are muslims yet jews and whites have more inventions and they none. Same thing with muslims, muslim countries are low IQ in avg and have high violence. Everyone has changed themselves the only ones who stayed the same are muslims, the same barbarbic dumb shit Religion. Dont need to come with embryos or some other dumb shit that was debunked.

To argue about these things it will be pages which i am lazy to do actually because it gets repetitive.