Mussolini describes the Mediterranean inferiority complex that Italians like @the BULL has towards Nordics

At least you guys aren't femboys on average
i hate the south italian pheno mannerism and everything. i never associated with those ppl. my best life was during my staying in north italy. i can't stand those mafiosi. white is really right

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17791
i hate the south italian pheno mannerism and everything. i never associated with those ppl. my best life was during my staying in north italy. i can't stand those mafiosi. white is really right
Wait what

Are you supporter of the femoid that became president/prime minister?

Nah, Germans are just giga aspie so they made lots of gains during the first half of the war.

average nazi

Average italian fascist
2565920 20211003 161549

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Decretum1483, CFW432 and Deleted member 17791
Aww. I dont like seeing you dislike your italian boyos.:confused:

Wait what

Are you supporter of the femoid that became president/prime minister?
no because she's not extremist enough. only based politician was salvini when he wanted to divide north and south. we still have a minister that it's called "minister for the sea and the south" like it's some kids' playground and the rest of the country is for the serious stuff. it's so fucking over here, there are no good jobs, no innovation, it's all carried by north italians masters.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
racists can't compete
if you lived in south italy you would know why i don't like those ppl
they're low iq, aggressive, short, fat, criminals, they lack all the basis for civilization. i would just want to get outta here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Nazism is pure retardism. Imagine thinking you know better than Nature herself 😂👌

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Deleted member 17791
if you lived in south italy you would know why i don't like those ppl
they're low iq, aggressive, short, fat, criminals, they lack all the basis for civilization. i would just want to get outta here
Yeah I dont know them, Im just a femboy that doesn't know anything about the outside world

• Woah
Reactions: the BULL
@8PSLcel

Average anti democratic totalitarian destroyer of the human soul supporter
63B2C271 E1CB 42FE 983E A883A813D3AD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Decretum1483 and Deleted member 17791
no because she's not extremist enough. only based politician was salvini when he wanted to divide north and south. we still have a minister that it's called "minister for the sea and the south" like it's some kids' playground and the rest of the country is for the serious stuff. it's so fucking over here, there are no good jobs, no innovation, it's all carried by north italians masters.
Right cuz u guys are our slaves, that's how it works... We have fun and u have to work to mantain us...

WORK HARDER FOR UR LORDS!

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
Right cuz u guys are our slaves, that's how it works... We have fun and u have to work to mantain us...

WORK HARDER FOR UR LORDS!
STFU you live in bari it's over for you. enjoy mafia.

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
STFU you live in bari it's over for you. enjoy mafia.
Exactly, I live in Puglia with good sea, bitches, tourisms and big discos.

while u live in Umbria, no sea, no shit, the biggest city with 100k inhabitants... No competition.

U GUYS HAVE TO WORK HARDER IN ORDER TO MANTAIN US AND ENJOY OUR LIVES AND HAVE FUN.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Exactly, I live in Puglia with good sea, bitches, tourisms and big discos.

while u live in Umbria, no sea, no shit, the biggest city with 100k inhabitants... No competition.

U GUYS HAVE TO WORK HARDER IN ORDER TO MANTAIN US AND ENJOY OUR LIVES AND HAVE FUN.
sea doesn't matter it's all about the wealth of the city
you have a shit uni shit administration mafia shit working condition therefore all the good looking bitches migrate to the north as soon as they turn 18. it's over after summer.

What's lie about this?
Celtic and Germanic (and Slavic) people were basically iron age tribes at the time of classical antiquity.

Ancient Stockholm:

fbftv0701.jpg
celts lived like this during iron age
oppidum-gaulois.jpg

Celtic_Oppidum_1st_century_B.C..jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dog and Deleted member 21278
sea doesn't matter it's all about the wealth of the city
you have a shit uni shit administration mafia shit working condition therefore all the good looking bitches migrate to the north as soon as they turn 18. it's over after summer.

Cope

yeah it's cool in summer but what about now?? overino buddy boyo. you're still in school so you can't really comprehend the north italy pill yet.

yeah it's cool in summer but what about now?? overino buddy boyo. you're still in school so you can't really comprehend the north italy pill yet.

Cope pt2

how
look at how south italians guys look like
dating-italian-men.jpg

no bones and dark skin. i clearly have more european features. i've lived in trentino so i know better
Lmao this guy looks like a paki. A good looking paki, but a paki nonetheless.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Decretum1483
??
the first 3 countries aren't even nordic lmao
first 4 countries are nordic , 10 out of the 12 first countries are nordic LOLOLOLOLOL

mussolini is a retard he deserved to be killed

See

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Yeah and so are turks (y)

Looksmaxer user admits to be wrong challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)
thats 1 country. 10 out of the 12 top countries were nordic.

you're a coper!