Mussolini describes the Mediterranean inferiority complex that Italians like @the BULL has towards Nordics

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
The antipathy by Mussolini and other Italian Fascists to Nordicism was over the existence of what they viewed as the Mediterranean inferiority complex that they claimed had been instilled into Mediterraneans by the propagation of such theories by German and British Nordicists who viewed Mediterranean peoples as racially degenerate and thus in their view inferior.[85] However traditional Nordicist claims of Mediterraneans being degenerate due to having a darker colour of skin than Nordics had long been rebuked in anthropology through the depigmentation theory that claimed that lighter skinned peoples had been dipigmented from a darker skin. This theory has since become a widely accepted view in anthropology.[86] Anthropologist Carleton S. Coon in his work The races of Europe (1939) subscribed to depigmentation theory that claimed that Nordic race's light-coloured skin was the result of depigmentation from their ancestors of the Mediterranean race.[87] Mussolini refused to allow Italy to return again to this inferiority complex, initially rejecting Nordicism

330px-Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg

In 1938, Mussolini started to fear that the Mediterranean inferiority complex would return to Italian society if Italian Fascism did not recognize the Nordic heritage of Italians.[85] Therefore, in the summer of 1938, the Fascist government officially recognized Italians as having a Nordic heritage and it also recognized Italians as being of Nordic-Mediterranean descent

@the BULL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Tallooksmaxxer, capybara and 7 others
I'm aryan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deprived
I'm aryan.
you're a j2 arab/turk hybrid closer to lebanese and turks than anyone from germanic europe left alone Scandinavia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 21278, Bvnny. and 1 other person
you're a j2 arab/turk hybrid closer to lebanese and turks than anyone from germanic europe
IMG 20221022 171623

You're the biggest coper i'm completely White no One would Guess me from those regions, i barely fit italian standard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Leo69 and Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1930401

You're the biggest coper i'm completely White no One would Guess me from those regions, i barely fit italian standard
Lombard region you would look Terrone, but I agree you look Italian and not Arab but you aren't Nordic so stop claiming Nordic or Aryan

Lombard region you would look Terrone, but I agree you look Italian and not Arab but you aren't Nordic so stop claiming Nordic or Aryan
He is indo aryan

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
You don't Need to have Blue eyes to be aryan. Terronis are darker and shorter than me

Nerdics were living in mud huts at the height of Classic antiquity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Enfant terrible, Cheesyrumble and 4 others
Northern Italy = Nordic Langobard moggers

Southern Italy = Shitskinned muslim rapebabies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 17791, ChadpreetMaxxer and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
You don't Need to have Blue eyes to be aryan. Terronis are darker and shorter than me
Blue eyes matters more than skin color or height for sure. Like 80% of Scandi or Russia has blue eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, n0rthface, bedes and 1 other person
Mussolini

More like would be incel today lini

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Blue eyes matters more than skin color or height for sure. Like 80% of Scandi or Russia has blue eyes
It doesn't matter my genetics Is still way Better than terroni Italians. I literally lived in North Italy i was never mistaken for some sicilian, ppl thought i was native. Nordics have Blue eyes Yes but i have all the aryan characteristics. Literally never felt inferior to anyone except some 2.05 m terachads i met

Revisionist racist lies.
What's lie about this?
Celtic and Germanic (and Slavic) people were basically iron age tribes at the time of classical antiquity.

Ancient Stockholm:

fbftv0701.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 21278, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Shrek2OnDvD
330px-Mussolini_mezzobusto.jpg

@the BULL
Cope, Mussolini knew that all the history and technology of Europe came from the mediterranean and not from the cold forests of the germanic tribes JFL😂😂

Northern Italy = Nordic Langobard moggers

Southern Italy = Shitskinned muslim rapebabies
Me from Southern Italy with green eyes and pale skin: 😐

Jew lies

Check out Julius Evola if you want to know more about Italian Fascism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You look terrone.
how
look at how south italians guys look like
dating-italian-men.jpg

no bones and dark skin. i clearly have more european features. i've lived in trentino so i know better

• JFL
how
look at how south italians guys look like
dating-italian-men.jpg

no bones and dark skin. i clearly have more european features. i've lived in trentino so i know better
I've been in Trentino and u look more like this dude than the avg male in Trentino

Nerdics are cucks not moggers.
why do they havae the highest body count in the world

tallest

rated best looking faces

biggest dicks

best countries

highest strength

highest T

keep coping shitskin

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I've been in Trentino and u look more like this dude than the avg male in Trentino
i look like neither of them. trentini-veneti are sub nordics i'm atlanto med while terronis are dinaric. and i'm 195 cms with an huge skull i mog terronis to another plane of existence

Last edited:
Over for fascistcels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, n0rthface and Pharmaceutic
why do they havae the highest body count in the world

tallest

rated best looking faces

biggest dicks

best countries

highest strength

highest T

keep coping shitskin
The highest body count?
T and biggest dick is wrong too (yeah i saw your studies)

Mussolini was a pretender, REAL Italian fascismo is homofascistic in nature

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Deleted member 17791
Probably easily one of the best photos I saw of you. Actually look good here.
i've always looked good those fucks don't believe me when i tell them i'm a slayer in north italy. in south italy my genetics are simply too good

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Leo69
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Just better equipment, italian army was well known for braveness during that time.
Cope. Italians gave up and switched sides.

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Just better equipment, italian army was well known for braveness during that time.
italian army was not well equipped not prepared and not motivated at all. italians didn't have racism or imperialism ideas. mussolini joined the war because he was mogged by hitler and couldn't cope.

• JFL
Then why did they have shit equiment?
Cuz they were not even planning to join the war at first, Hitler already had this idea and had enough time to prepare and build guns factories.

• Woah
Images 5

Reminder: Germans and Meds can never be friends and Mussolinian fascism is just an inferior form of white nationalism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Decretum1483 and Deleted member 17791
Then why did they have shit equiment?
italians were done after rome. we had some great thinkers but we were never a great military power again. just utter delusions by mussolini at that time

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and RetardSubhuman
italians were done after rome. we had some great thinkers but we were never a great military power again. just utter delusions by mussolini at that time
At least you guys aren't femboys on average

Donovanian Anarcho-Fascism mogs all though

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface