"Must be 6ft+" reality check on whores

where is the non overweight girls club :sneaky::sneaky::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Over
View attachment 251927
6'2? You are 200lb fucking fat sack of shit you dumb ugly whore
View attachment 251929
Fucking comical, I find it absolutely disgusting that fat obese women think they are even capable of getting a bf, and they are because there are tons of desperate men out there, horrible, we as men need to value ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Baldingman1998, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
Booked successfully. It was fun to see these subhuman bitches (ded srs even my morning shit looks better) being roasted.

Also wtf my hair color alone mog all of them combined but in reality i have smaller SMV since im not 6ft. 2020 reality check.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggableMaybe, Over and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They’re fucking disgusting, fat, ugly and commonly have high hairlines. They look like absolute shit. Ontop of female black Americans being so ratchet, they’re commonly ugly. The ones who aren’t ratchet and ugly only date white men 😔

• +1
Reactions: Hades, 5'8manlet, Warlow and 2 others
They’re fucking disgusting, fat, ugly and commonly have high hairlines. They look like absolute shit. Ontop of female black Americans being so ratchet, they’re commonly ugly. The ones who aren’t ratchet and ugly only date white men 😔
Fuck them black women are subhumans boyo go for other races dont breed with black bitches you can run thug bbc game if you are tall ripped and high T

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Tyronecell and Blackout.xl
Legendary thread @Over

• Woah
View attachment 251901
View attachment 251902

View attachment 251904
View attachment 251905

She is 5'4 goblin

View attachment 251906
View attachment 251907

View attachment 251910
View attachment 251911

View attachment 251914
WHERE IS YOUR MAXILLA BITCH
View attachment 251915

View attachment 251917
This ugly whore needs to jump on fin JFL
View attachment 251918

Original post, just look at these comments every bitch is DEMANDING 6ft and calling these good looking BBCs short

the dogs puke is unironically the same color as those bitches

• JFL
This should be in Best of the Best section tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Over
View attachment 251901
View attachment 251902

View attachment 251904
View attachment 251905

She is 5'4 goblin

View attachment 251906
View attachment 251907

View attachment 251910
View attachment 251911

View attachment 251914
View attachment 251915

View attachment 251917
View attachment 251918

Original post, just look at these comments every bitch is DEMANDING 6ft and calling these good looking BBCs short

Juggernaut Law

• +1
All women do is lie about their expectations

I had two females literally capping about their standards all day on text
“Muh ex 6’4”
“Muh ex 9 inch dick”
“Muh fukbuddy can go 8 rounds”

Well bitch I’m 5’11, 6.5 & can barely go 3 rounds why are u double & triple texting & begging to get dicked down when ur so high maintenance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, PYT and Chadelite

Yeah that's just brutal. They click through the slides, sees his height. Sees below 6ft. Instant turn-off. Pussy dries up. He is not human anymore. Despite being a top tier slayer face/body wise. If you're below 6ft it didn't even start.

• So Sad
All women do is lie about their expectations

I had two females literally capping about their standards all day on text
“Muh ex 6’4”
“Muh ex 9 inch dick”
“Muh fukbuddy can go 8 rounds”

Well bitch I’m 5’11, 6.5 & can barely go 3 rounds why are u double & triple texting & begging to get dicked down when ur so high maintenance
Yes, they just lie on the internet.
Do The chadlitefish and see for yourself. If you say you are 5 feet 10 with a 6 psl face, you will still have it way easier than most guys.
Obviously, 6ft and 7 PSL and you tick nearly every box, but that is hard to achieve.
My goal is PSL6 for now.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6873
Funnily enough the girls with the highest standards are all ugly goblins jfl

• +1
Yes, they just lie on the internet.
Do The chadlitefish and see for yourself. If you say you are 5 feet 10 with a 6 psl face, you will still have it way easier than most guys.
Obviously, 6ft and 7 PSL and you tick nearly every box, but that is hard to achieve.
My goal is PSL6 for now.
if you're around 5'10 barefoot just lie and say you're 6'0 the real life difference is barely noticeable. Unless she brings a measuring tape with her.
My goal for now is becoming more NT, my looks aren't the problem imo my usual rating is anywhere from 5.25 - 6 and sometimes 6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
if you're around 5'10 barefoot just lie and say you're 6'0 the real life difference is barely noticeable. Unless she brings a measuring tape with her.
My goal for now is becoming more NT, my looks aren't the problem imo my usual rating is anywhere from 5.25 - 6 and sometimes 6.5 psl
Pm me your face bro

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6873
Pm me your face bro
am on mobile rn and dont have the pics on it but if you dont believe me ask.
@Pagan cope or @Patrick Baitman

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Patrick Baitman and Inscol
6.5 is amazing. Pm me too, would like to see.

BTW man, if you want to be more NT this here is the WORST place you want to be :-D.

You would be better of in a madhouse honestly

Last edited:
HeightCompare1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Warlow, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Fuck them black women are subhumans boyo go for other races dont breed with black bitches you can run thug bbc game if you are tall ripped and high T
What’s considered tall

• +1
Height is genetic, can’t really be controlled but watch these women go crazy when a man say he doesn’t want a dark skinned girl.
Fucking whores.

You don't even need to get to skin colour, any mention of their weight (which is something that can be easily changed unlike height), and they'll go ballistic on you. You might even lose your job.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
You don't even need to get to skin colour, any mention of their weight (which is something that can be easily changed unlike height), and they'll go ballistic on you. You might even lose your job.
Ion like black girls. when I say that to my female friends they chimp out and call me racist and bland

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Warlow
Ion like black girls. when I say that to my female friends they chimp out and call me racist and bland

JFL

Meanwhile, they all want white guys.

• JFL
I would post in the looksmaxing section if I were sub 6´0

• JFL

JFL
I pretend to advocate for black girls sometimes, but even that shit is too hard with the shit they pull daily.

• JFL
View attachment 251901
View attachment 251902

View attachment 251904
View attachment 251905

She is 5'4 goblin

View attachment 251906
View attachment 251907

View attachment 251910
View attachment 251911

View attachment 251914
View attachment 251915

View attachment 251917
View attachment 251918

What hypergamy and social media do the female brain