MUST READ ABOUT HEIGHT-PILL

giphy.gif

how tall r u

Lifts will get me to 185, I'll only leave the house in the mornings.

Phew safe.

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
If you are short, If you are really short...its over for you. No Girl wants a short guy. If you are short, under 6 foot, its over. In 5-10 years, you have to be 7 foot. At the moment you have to be at least 6'5, 6'4...its over.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah I know (I'm only 182cm), but wasn't this post all about being doomed if you're sub 185?
Yeah but if your really 184 cm.
You actually are 185 cm because many people lie.
Also you can just wear small lifts and there is no difference

Yeah but if your really 184 cm.
You actually are 185 cm because many people lie.
Also you can just wear small lifts and there is no difference
I'm 185cm in my work boots, does that count 😂, work with Asians too so I feel about 6'5"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, sub6manletnozygos, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Height is the biggest cope ever ( once you're 5'10 of course ).
A 5'11 man with a handsome 7 PSL face and good frame will always mog the less handsome 6.2 guy always. Face>(height=frame).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A 5'11 man with a handsome 7 PSL face and good frame will always mog the less handsome 6.2 guy always. Face>(height=frame).
Yap it's true but if you're a 4 psl normie height helps

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and عبد الرحمن
i think if you are sub 180 you have to be very good looking for a chance with a girl

IF I NEVER TOOK ACCUTANE THIS THREAD WOULDNT HAVE RUINED MY DAY !

Yap it's true but if you're a 4 psl normie height helps
Yep. But won't help on getting that +7psl hotty unless the height was packed with a handsome FACE.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
F
Lol u didn't underdtand me at all. What i wanted to say is height is only an advantage when you have the frame for it if you're a framecel it doesn't count.
Framecels are so rare it's irrelevant actually

Being small framed and tall (which is the normal, tall and big framed is really rare) is attractive aswell

Autists here are always so extreme.

It's either 'IT'S 6'8 OR OVER' or 'HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL'

Do you guys really not realise that nothing is so black and white?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2486
Autists here are always so extreme.

It's either 'IT'S 6'8 OR OVER' or 'HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL'

Do you guys really not realise that nothing is so black and white?
6'7" or over 👺

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
THIS IS GOOD POST YOU USER THAT I CANT EVEN SPELL YOUR NICKNAME BUDDYBOYO

its cope for you bcuz ur ugly
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT COPE!!!!!!! WOMEN WANT GL MAN THAT IS AT LEAST SAME HEIGHT AS THEM! HEIGHT IS BONUS FOR THE FACE, IF YOU HAVE UGLY FACE NO HEIGHT WILL SAVE YOU, YOU WILL GET NOTHING, WHIL AS SUPER HOT MANLET YOU AT LEAST WILL TASTE PUSSY OF SHORT FOIDS

• +1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS NOT COPE!!!!!!! WOMEN WANT GL MAN THAT IS AT LEAST SAME HEIGHT AS THEM! HEIGHT IS BONUS FOR THE FACE, IF YOU HAVE UGLY FACE NO HEIGHT WILL SAVE YOU, YOU WILL GET NOTHING, WHIL AS SUPER HOT MANLET YOU AT LEAST WILL TASTE PUSSY OF SHORT FOIDS
did u not understand what i said

u arent even tall and you are ugly yet u talk about how height doesnt help you?

what the fuck r u on

188cm and 191cm in shoes. I still feel average cause I live around tall people.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot and forwardgrowth
height begins and ends at 5'9

• So Sad
did u not understand what i said

u arent even tall and you are ugly yet u talk about how height doesnt help you?

what the fuck r u on
I AM NOT EVEN NOT THAT TALL?
TIME TO MAKE THIS FUCKING POLL
I DON'T LISTEN TO THIS COWBOY
FUCKING GIANT IS RIGHT THERE!!
MANLETS INCLES TALLFAGS SLAYING?
IS IT OVER AT 6'7? WHY THIS TALFAG IS NOT SLAYING?
LOOK RIGHT THERE MANLET!!
WHAT? HOW HE'S WITH HIS GF PLAYING?!!!
WE SHOULD FUCKING ROPE TODAY

BLACPILL DOSES OF TODAY!!!!!!

I AM NOT EVEN NOT THAT TALL?
TIME TO MAKE THIS FUCKING POLL
I DON'T LISTEN TO THIS COWBOY
FUCKING GIANT IS RIGHT THERE!!
MANLETS INCLES TALLFAGS SLAYING?
IS IT OVER AT 6'7? WHY THIS TALFAG IS NOT SLAYING?
LOOK RIGHT THERE MANLET!!
WHAT? HOW HE'S WITH HIS GF PLAYING?!!!
WE SHOULD FUCKING ROPE TODAY

BLACPILL DOSES OF TODAY!!!!!!
ur like 5-7 cm above the average which is nothing retard. u dont become tall just bcuz ur not short and ur taller then women

ur tall when u visibly heightmog most other man consisntently. it starts around 6'4", not before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Pietrosiek
ur like 5-7 cm above the average which is nothing retard. u dont become tall just bcuz ur not short and ur taller then women

ur tall when u visibly heightmog most other man consisntently. it starts around 6'4", not before
HAHA LOL, ABOVE AVERGE HEIGHT IS TALL AVERGE HEIGHT IS MORE LIKE 178CM WHERE I LIVE.

HAHA LOL, ABOVE AVERGE HEIGHT IS TALL AVERGE HEIGHT IS MORE LIKE 178CM WHERE I LIVE.
ye keep coping and calling yourself tall. i bet your mama calls you tall "big boi" JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
You clearly have no idea what it's like to height/size mog people.
You are just a bit over average.
When you are at the level of me and @cocainecowboy you understand.

• So Sad
ye keep coping and calling yourself tall. i bet your mama calls you tall "big boi" JFL
JFL JFL I'M 2ND/3RD TALLEST DUDE IN THE 27 DUDE CLASS LOL, TALLEST DUDE IS 6'3 (190CM SO NOT EVEN FULL HAHA)
You clearly have no idea what it's like to height/size mog people.
You are just a bit over average.
When you are at the level of me and @cocainecowboy you understand.
OK OK I REMEMBER 3 DUDES IN MY LIFETIME THAT'S YOURE HEIGHT. 6'1-6'2 IS TALL, FROM 6'3 TO 6'5 IS VERY TALL, 6'6 AND MORE IS GIANT. ITS LIKE CALLING 5PSL GUY NOT GL, BECOUSE GL STARTS FROM 6PSL LOL. IDK IDK MAYBE I LIVE IN MANLET LAND.

JFL JFL I'M 2ND/3RD TALLEST DUDE IN THE 27 DUDE CLASS LOL, TALLEST DUDE IS 6'3 (190CM SO NOT EVEN FULL HAHA)

OK OK I REMEMBER 3 DUDES IN MY LIFETIME THAT'S YOURE HEIGHT. 6'1-6'2 IS TALL, FROM 6'3 TO 6'5 IS VERY TALL, 6'6 AND MORE IS GIANT. ITS LIKE CALLING 5PSL GUY NOT GL, BECOUSE GL STARTS FROM 6PSL LOL. IDK IDK MAYBE I LIVE IN MANLET LAND.
nobody is tall under 190 cm just lol. thats what 180-190 range is, above the average, not tall lol

same way how 6 feet is magic number for US cunts its 190 cm in europe

i wish i was 5'9

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2486
nobody is tall under 190 cm just lol. thats what 180-190 range is, above the average, not tall lol

same way how 6 feet is magic number for US cunts its 190 cm in europe
190? 180 lol. Normies view you as a tall from 180. At least from what i see and hear ever day. Tallest dude in my class in one 9f the first lessons was randomly called so Tall and he said that hes maybe 190 (not more for sure). Foids call tall guys that are slightly shorter thanme. Like i said maybe i live in manlet land
My buddy called me giraffe. In other situation when We did some grappling on the mats and he said that im so tall and long

• +1
190? 180 lol. Normies view you as a tall from 180. At least from what i see and hear ever day. Tallest dude in my class in one 9f the first lessons was randomly called so Tall and he said that hes maybe 190 (not more for sure). Foids call tall guys that are slightly shorter thanme. Like i said maybe i live in manlet land
no they dont view you tall from 180 cm. 180 cm is literally the AVERAGE height in many european countries amongst young males

your countries average is 181 cm(if ur from czech republic, i cant rememebr) (young males only too)

your 187cm doesnt make you tall, it makes you visibly above average. if by being visibly above average makes you tall then ur tall. by this logic a 6 inch dick is a big dick since 5 inch is the average and 6 inch is visibly bigger than 5. is a 6 inch dick big? you got your answer if ur tall or not

btw i dont care how manlet your classmates are lol. just bcuz ur taller than some subhuman that doesnt make you tall, they arent your compeititon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 1100
no they dont view you tall from 180 cm. 180 cm is literally the AVERAGE height in many european countries amongst young males

View attachment 183901

your countries average is 181 cm(if ur from czech republic, i cant rememebr) (young males only too)

your 187cm doesnt make you tall, it makes you visibly above average. if by being visibly above average makes you tall then ur tall. by this logic a 6 inch dick is a big dick since 5 inch is the average and 6 inch is visibly bigger than 5. is a 6 inch dick big? you got your answer if ur tall or not

btw i dont care how manlet your classmates are lol. just bcuz ur taller than some subhuman that doesnt make you tall, they arent your compeititon
Shhh boyo. Idk where do you live,but in Poland in my school 180 is not averge height. More like a 178. So for me
Tall=visibly above averge height
Gl=above averge in looks (5psl)

By tall i dont mean that someone is fucking gigant. You are not tall. Youre a freak giant. Same as calling Barret or opry gl. They're gods not Gl. Gl is someone who is 5psl not 8. Same goes to height. Youre not tall 6'5. Youre very fucking tall, like 6psl dude is very fucking gl. Maybe for you being tall is similar to being giga gl. I'm looking down on most of dudes, thats enough for me to feel tall. And i just look at dudes that are my height and i see its fucking tall long body. I looked at my height Mark on wardrobe and thats fucking tall. Not giant tier y like you are but clearly tall long body. This is what i consider tall. Above averge, looking down on most dudes and looking tall and long.

View attachment 183901

Tall or short are just a random subjective assertions, %95 of the woman population would just consider 187 as a tall height if they are not intoxicated by frauded height number but in a brutal community like this yeah we shouldn't consider 187 tall

• +1
Shhh boyo. Idk where do you live,but in Poland in my school 180 is not averge height. More like a 178. So for me
Tall=visibly above averge height
Gl=above averge in looks (5psl)

By tall i dont mean that someone is fucking gigant. You are not tall. Youre a freak giant. Same as calling Barret or opry gl. They're gods not Gl. Gl is someone who is 5psl not 8. Same goes to height. Youre not tall 6'5. Youre very fucking tall, like 6psl dude is very fucking gl. Maybe for you being tall is similar to being giga gl. I'm looking down on most of dudes, thats enough for me to feel tall. And i just look at dudes that are my height and i see its fucking tall long body. I looked at my height Mark on wardrobe and thats fucking tall. Not giant tier y like you are but clearly tall long body. This is what i consider tall. Above averge, looking down on most dudes and looking tall and long.
I agree 100%
If you are 6 ft 1 barefoot you are tall.
Simple as that.
6 ft 1+ tall
6 ft 3.5 +very tall
6 ft 6 +Gigantic among normaö people

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ok thats not true.5 ft 11 is too short to not know
bro

if i don't get to 6ft 8 im getting LL and then im gonna wear lifts to be 6ft 10 ma nig
I agree 100%
If you are 6 ft 1 barefoot you are tall.
Simple as that.
6 ft 1+ tall
6 ft 3.5 +very tall
6 ft 6 +Gigantic among normaö people
nah man

average teenage boy in the nederlands is 6ft 9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2352
6'2 is manlet. 6'5 is when you are consider a human being jfl.
6'7 gymceled 5psl mogs a 5'11 6-7psl with narrow clavicles and small head circumference.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
bro

if i don't get to 6ft 8 im getting LL and then im gonna wear lifts to be 6ft 10 ma nig

nah man

average teenage boy in the nederlands is 6ft 9
ok😢

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@cocainecowboy i know you have giga giant height but no need to pull someone down to get some validation
@Pietrosiek boyo is indeed tall except Holland

@cocainecowboy i know you have giga giant height but no need to pull someone down to get some validation
@Pietrosiek boyo is indeed tall except Holland
Cocaineboy ain’t that tall

he isn’t as tall as @eyes