Muzzie finds out that his wife was a former BWC slut and consults Sheikh for advice, Sheikh tells him to suck it up.

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Forum user of the year 2024

tdlr,

Some nigga from Norway finds out that his wife was a whore in the past and consults a Shiekh for advice.
Sheikh tells him that his wife has repented to Allah and Allah has forgiven her and how she is just as pure as a virgin women. And advices him to not divorce her as that would be going against Allah's will.

JFL at marrying a western raised Muslim women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Soter, Bomber517, 6ft4 and 49 others
Religioncels are top tier jestermaxxers lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, HeightPilledum, Zikel_Nut and 21 others
Hahahahaha that's the soy sheikh. He gives the most soy "fatwas" ever, and he's followed by tens of thousands in the west. I really believe he's a mole planted by non-muzzies to cuckify and soyify muzzies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Elevate Mind, rg1235 and 28 others
This is your future unless you are chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bloomercel, Tenshi and 3 others
This same soy sheikh told a foid not to tell her husband that she cheated on him because he may want to divorce her. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile an actual muzzie would know for adultery there is only one punishment and that is the death penalty.

And this soy sheikh is telling this stuff instead. Can't take him seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HeightPilledum, rg1235 and 12 others
Religioncels are top tier jestermaxxers lmao
Religion is a sign of ego

" I was made in the image of a deity brah!
I am subhuman and autistic because its part of his plan!
I have a special relationship with him brah!"

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Tenshi, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
This same soy sheikh told a foid not to tell her husband that she cheated on him because he may want to divorce her. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile an actual muzzie would know for adultery there is only one punishment and that is the death penalty.

Him and mufti menk are the most cucked Sheikh

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, abdullah23k, truthhurts and 1 other person

tdlr,

Some nigga from Norway finds out that his wife was a whore in the past and consults a Shiekh for advice.
Sheikh tells him that his wife has repented to Allah and Allah has forgiven her and how she is just as pure as a virgin women. And advices him to not divorce her as that would be going against Allah's will.

She is kufr

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and GigaStacySexual
I've already given a top tier solution to this problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, gods lonely man and GigaStacySexual
Tf? I’m Muslim bro and this is the most cucked shit I’ve ever heard , muh don’t divorce her :feelsuhh:muh forgive her:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, rg1235, sportsmogger and 5 others
I hate it when they speak in some western accent and then say Allah in that goatfucker accent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, bloomercel, GigaStacySexual and 5 others

would his family be punished if they honour killed her?

• Woah
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
would his family be punished if they honour killed her?
By cucked western laws, yes. Honorkilling is un-Islamic, by the way. It's a cultural phenomenon. Only extremely giga mega tera:ogre: based people do it. :feelsokman:

• +1
No she is not
Kufr means committing an act of defiance. In this case, premarital sex is a contradiction to the teachings, so she is committing kufr the same way degenerate muzzie guys do.

• +1
Most muslim countries are westernizing very fast too

• +1
Thoughts? @JohnBaza @JohnDoe @Huge غرور

It is impossible these days to find a virgin women if you are marrying at 25 like me for example. Just chose a hot nice girl who doesnt have any bad rumours about her and just accept it. It is very hard to know if she is lying or not so yeah.

Btw die vrouw had mij gelijk gegeven over die mailtje :ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور, bloomercel, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
It is impossible these days to find a virgin women if you are marrying at 25 like me for example. Just chose a hot nice girl who doesnt have any bad rumours about her and just accept it. It is very hard to know if she is lying or not so yeah.

Btw die vrouw had mij gelijk gegeven over die mailtje :ogre::ogre:
You're 25? :feelsohh:

retard for marrying a "muslim" foid raised in the west anyway

• +1
Reactions: haramzada, Razeb, Huge غرور and 2 others
Tf? I’m Muslim bro and this is the most cucked shit I’ve ever heard , muh don’t divorce her :feelsuhh:muh forgive her:feelsuhh:
defenestration is law in 2024

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and GigaStacySexual
People have to understand he’s giving advices adapted to the life conditions of Muslims living in western countries most of the time.

@Gengar

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
@GigaStacySexual Don’t hmm me ever again you smelly goatfucker, even if he told you to stone your wife (you don’t have one), you wouldn’t do it anyway because you’re too scared to get deported.

• Ugh..
@GigaStacySexual Don’t hmm me ever again you smelly goatfucker, even if he told you to stoke your wife (you don’t have one), you wouldn’t do it anyway because you’re too scared to get deported.
You get +1 rep even from hmm?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
So this chink with a giant ass disgusting beard is just telling us that Islam is a religion for big hypocrite liars? Wow who would thought

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Tenshi
You wife is calling, I think I head her say "Meee Meeee“

Tongue Goat GIF

• JFL
Caged hard at title

Nowhere on net you find this content

• +1
Why even ask a sheikh just leave her

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

tdlr,

Just marry one back home at that point:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, truthhurts and GigaStacySexual
I'd be surprised if the women even wore hijab:lul:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, GigaStacySexual and truthhurts
For a moment I thought sheikh had a PlayStation logo cup jfl:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Bomber517, Mewton and 1 other person
"But- Hijabi trad wife"

Images   2024 10 16T231956982

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, Tenshi and 2 others
@Gengar wyd in this situation?

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and truthhurts
retard for marrying a "muslim" foid raised in the west anyway
this is the problem with dreaming of marrying anyone who got raised outside for passport reason or other purposes, they're either sluts or have horrible morals or just plain out annoying

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, abdullah23k and GigaStacySexual
soon the jews will take over arabia and westernise it
its inevitable

• +1

tdlr,

the future of the average “muh tradwife” larper on this forum

• +1
A male fornicator would only marry a female fornicator or idolatress. And a female fornicator would only be married to a fornicator or idolater.

24:3

• +1
Kufr means committing an act of defiance. In this case, premarital sex is a contradiction to the teachings, so she is committing kufr the same way degenerate muzzie guys do.
No retard, kufr is breaking off from islam. Getting dicked down isnt kufr, stop your retarded baseless ramblings

• +1
this "Sheikh" is a loser, do niggas take him seriously?

also there is nothing about the race. don't be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and haramzada

I believe this but can you link this

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I believe this but can you link this
I didn’t include a screenshot of the post but I did write it down. You can go to his instagram and look through his posts from May or April.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
this "Sheikh" is a loser, do niggas take him seriously?

also there is nothing about the race. don't be a cuck
Yeah tons of muzzies take this guy seriously. Mainly the hoejabis as it benefits them.