Muzzie finds out that his wife was a former BWC slut and consults Sheikh for advice, Sheikh tells him to suck it up.

I doubt this guy can be exceeded in his cucked takes. What does Mufti Menk say?

“Some of the things people do in the name of Islam are actually cultural. Islam has given women rights, but some cultures oppress them. We need to return to the true teachings of Islam, which liberate women.”

“Women have every right to work, to earn, to contribute to society"

“Some cultures have hijacked Islam and made it seem like Islam is oppressive to women, when in fact, Islam liberates women.”

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
“Some of the things people do in the name of Islam are actually cultural. Islam has given women rights, but some cultures oppress them. We need to return to the true teachings of Islam, which liberate women.”

“Women have every right to work, to earn, to contribute to society"

“Some cultures have hijacked Islam and made it seem like Islam is oppressive to women, when in fact, Islam liberates women.”
He does have a point. Islam did give rights to women such as inheritance rights; and also a right to live because female infanticide was commonplace in Arabia at the time. And the Prophet's first wife was a businesswoman. The last paragraph and the last sentence of the first paragraph is giga soy though. But nowhere as cucked as the soy sheikh who is practically justifying cheating and whatnot. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
He does have a point. Islam did give rights to women such as inheritance rights; and also a right to live because female infanticide was commonplace in Arabia at the time. And the Prophet's first wife was a businesswoman. The last paragraph and the last sentence of the first paragraph is giga soy though. But nowhere as cucked as the soy sheikh who is practically justifying cheating and whatnot. :lul:

Give menk time im sure he too will justify cheating

These guys are slowly pacifying islam, its almost a psy op

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, GigaStacySexual and Gengar
Give menk time im sure he too will justify cheating

These guys are slowly pacifying islam, its almost a psy op
I completely agree. The soy sheikh is followed by tens of thousands of people. He's a planted mole. Anyone who disagrees is either a cuck, a salafist or both.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh

tdlr,

Some nigga from Norway finds out that his wife was a whore in the past and consults a Shiekh for advice.
Sheikh tells him that his wife has repented to Allah and Allah has forgiven her and how she is just as pure as a virgin women. And advices him to not divorce her as that would be going against Allah's will.

JFL at marrying a western raised Muslim women.

It goes both ways, though.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
jewish liberalism is a cuckifying force on religion. soon these sand nigs will be sucking faggot cock and praying to allah for forgiveness instead of tossing them off building

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, ihearvoices and Shahnameh
Wtf just repent, what is this cuck talking about.

This encourages whores to dickride chad till 25 and then suddenly becoming virgins and settle with nice provider guy for ltr.

I hate women!!!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and GigaStacySexual
Wtf just repent, what is this cuck talking about.

This encourages whores to dickride chad till 25 and then suddenly becoming virgins and settle with nice provider guy for ltr.

I hate women!!!
Men too, not just women.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices

tdlr,

Some nigga from Norway finds out that his wife was a whore in the past and consults a Shiekh for advice.
Sheikh tells him that his wife has repented to Allah and Allah has forgiven her and how she is just as pure as a virgin women. And advices him to not divorce her as that would be going against Allah's will.

JFL at marrying a western raised Muslim women.

Lol fookin cucks
Be like me and order a fetus from gilgit baltistan in under 200$
Just need to wait 12 years and shes yours 😻🤩👍

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and GigaStacySexual
You don't follow this guy? Isn't he a salafist / wahhabi soyboy?
U barely understand basics of aqeedah stick to moderating incel forums nigga

U barely understand basics of aqeedah stick to moderating incel forums nigga
It was a simple yes or no question bhenchod. You're sticking up for this soycuck because you have the same school of thought.

It was a simple yes or no question bhenchod. You're sticking up for this soycuck because you have the same school of thought.
Nigga didnt even know what wahhabi was a week ago and wants to challenge scholars jfl

But what he says is true,

Ibn Maajah (4250), at-Tabaraani in al-Mu‘jam al-Kabeer (10281), Abu Nu‘aym in Hilyat al-Awliya’ (4/210), al-Bayhaqi in as-Sunan (20561), via Abu ‘Ubaydah ibn ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood, that his father said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The one who repents from sin is like one who did not sin.”

Islamic jurispudence isnt defined by what u feel, we have rules. The prophet saws said the one who repents from a sin is like one who didnt sin, very clear.

But ur a retard who just rambles without proof.

And i agree with him on 99% of the same issues, but i dont follow him because there are better scholars to follow.

Nigga didnt even know what wahhabi was a week ago and wants to challenge scholars jfl

But what he says is true,

Ibn Maajah (4250), at-Tabaraani in al-Mu‘jam al-Kabeer (10281), Abu Nu‘aym in Hilyat al-Awliya’ (4/210), al-Bayhaqi in as-Sunan (20561), via Abu ‘Ubaydah ibn ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood, that his father said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The one who repents from sin is like one who did not sin.”

Islamic jurispudence isnt defined by what u feel, we have rules. The prophet saws said the one who repents from a sin is like one who didnt sin, very clear.

But ur a retard who just rambles without proof.
And i agree with him on 99% of the same issues, but i dont follow him because there are better scholars to follow.
You only agree with this clown because you're a degenerate. That's why I can't take retards like you seriously because you are the biggest hypocrites.

You only agree with this clown because you're a degenerate. That's why I can't take retards like you seriously because you are the biggest hypocrites.
See how u couldnt adress my argument because it was built with evidence so ur going on a ad hominem schizo rambling

Proof is there nigga

See how u couldnt adress my argument because it was built with evidence so ur going on a ad hominem schizo rambling

Proof is there nigga
No retard, it's simply because I skipped the entire post. And it's not "proof" simply because you believe it to be true. If that was the case then we wouldn't have many different sects with different belief systems. But all I know is the last thing I should learn anything about Islam from is degenerates and its enablers like the soy sheikh in the video.

No retard, it's simply because I skipped the entire post. And it's not "proof" simply because you believe it to be true. If that was the case then we wouldn't have many different sects with different belief systems. But all I know is the last thing I should learn anything about Islam from is degenerates and its enablers like the soy sheikh in the video.
So you deny sahih hadiths? Jfl :lul:

So you deny sahih hadiths? Jfl :lul:
If I have to believe a prophet would marry a six year old prepubescent child and consummated a "marriage" with a nine year old prepubescent child then I don't believe the memes. "Muh shia cope, it was normal back in the day.:feelswah:"

If I have to believe a prophet would marry a six year old prepubescent child and consummated a "marriage" with a nine year old prepubescent child then I don't believe the memes. "Muh shia cope, it was normal back in the day.:feelswah:"
Jfl

You unironically believe that a prophet would lust after an actual child just because someone claimed he did, and that too from something compiled a century or more after his passing? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You unironically believe that a prophet would lust after an actual child just because someone claimed he did, and that too from something compiled a century or more after his passing? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Just so you know, there isnt a single scholar in the entirity of sunni (even shia jfl) islamic jurispudence who denies the hadith.

Only low iq niggas who get their deen from tiktok deny sahih hadiths

Btw, denying sahih hadiths is kufr. If you still deny after being told this, by opinion of literally EVERY sunni scholar who has existed on earth u are a kafir.

Just so you know, there isnt a single scholar in the entirity of sunni (even shia jfl) islamic jurispudence who denies the hadith.

Only low iq niggas who get their deen from tiktok deny sahih hadiths

Btw, denying sahih hadiths is kufr. If you still deny after being told this, by opinion of literally EVERY sunni scholar who has existed on earth u are a kafir.
That makes no sense at all. So I'm supposed to put the Qur'an (something God-sent) on the same level as hadiths (something man-made)? Astagfirullah. Are you even hearing yourself? Single digit IQ statement.

That makes no sense at all. So I'm supposed to put the Qur'an (something God-sent) on the same level as hadiths (something man-made)? Astagfirullah. Are you even hearing yourself? Single digit IQ statement.
Find a single scholar that shares this view

I had some respect for u because u were muslim pakistani but ur not even muslim ur just straight up hindu now :lul:

Find a single scholar that shares this view

I had some respect for u because u were muslim pakistani but ur not even muslim ur just straight up hindu now :lul:
Do you lack brains that you have to rely on scholars for everything?

And jfl at you takfiring someone because he has more respect for God than he has for people. You are seriously retarded, like most muzzies.

Do you lack brains that you have to rely on scholars for everything?

And jfl at you takfiring someone because he has more respect for God than he has for people. You are seriously retarded, like most muzzies.
Ok now, without using scholarly opinion. Give me the rules of takfeer :lul:

Even Islam isn't safe from liberalism.

Do u celebrate eid?
Yes, I also fast in Ramadan, and I know where you are going with this: yes, our prayers come from hadiths. I never said I reject all hadiths. I am only rejecting one that's got nothing to do with actual religious beliefs that are actually relevant to a believer and niggas on .org are takfiring me. Clown world. :feelsohh:

Yes, I also fast in Ramadan, and I know where you are going with this: yes, our prayers come from hadiths. I never said I reject all hadiths. I am only rejecting one that's got nothing to do with actual religious beliefs that are actually relevant to a believer and niggas on .org are takfiring me. Clown world. :feelsohh:
Ok so what framework do you use to judge the validity of hadiths?

Ok so what framework do you use to judge the validity of hadiths?
Chain of transmission, looking at the authenticity of those talking about it, yadda yadda yadda. But that's not my point. I found a good website debunking that hadith and that's why I know she was a teenage woman, around 14, rather than a prepubescent child.

• JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور
Chain of transmission, looking at the authenticity of those talking about it, yadda yadda yadda. But that's not my point. I found a good website debunking that hadith and that's why I know she was a teenage woman, around 14, rather than a prepubescent child.
My nigga, we have 8 silsilat al hadith that are mutawatir (highest grade possible) for the hadith narrated by Aisha ra HERSELF.

The 14 yr age is cope, it uses like 10 points of extremely circumstanstial evidence with absolutely 0 chains. Uses dates from 5 different books of which the content isnt checked for truthfullness so authors can say anything, make mistakes and nobody can check it. its also not perserved. Inferior in EVERY way possible to hadith.

The hadith arent just checked for quality of transmission by also authenticity of content so every single person who narrated it from aisha (10+ people who lived in her time) confirmed her age.

The 10-14yr old is cope, it uses a guess from a book from al dhahabi who even himself narrates the hadith abt her being 6. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pure utter low iq cope, only niggas with no understanding of islamic framework perpetuate this utter retard lie.

post the retarded proof and ill absolutely dismantle it point by point

I disagree with this sheikh’s point. You can’t expect a human to forgive what Allah subhana wa ta’ala forgives. Obvious example is a murderer can attain forgiveness but would you forgive that guy if he murdered someone you loved? Ofc not…

So it’s understandable if you’re put off by your partner’s past and decide to leave her. Trying to force yourself to look past that won’t work