my 1 year ascencion explained ( sub 5 to HMTN~HTN)

The looksmaxing discovery arc:

View attachment 5693601


I got serious about looksmaxing after a lot of people made fun of my appearance.
I analyzed this photo and realized there were several issues.

My eyes weren't great, and I had significant asymmetry in my nose and lips.
My lack of bones caused a total imbalance. My ratios were all wrong(especially fhrw).

Even though lens distortion plays a significant role in this photo, you can see it.

You can also see that everything in my face was recessed (jaw, maxila,infras).

THE ASCENTION ARC:
all I did was go to the gym to lift heavy, sleep 10 hours a night, and drink 2 liters of milk with vitamin K2.
I also tried "bonesmashing" for a while but stopped for fear of becoming deformed (JFL) but i restarted after.
I tried to force my jaw forward and fixed my posture, masseter training to.



you can see a little bones gain but i was bloated and that not the final result hoppefully.
(3-4 months)
View attachment 5693651

After that, I decided to continue the protocol, but while keeping an eye on water retention.
I also use "bonesmashing" on my infraorbital areas, though only occasionally.

after 10-11 months after my first pic
View attachment 5693673
When i posted that picture on .org the majority of people say that i was a LHTN+ but i wasnt satisfacted. i had to improve my coloring.


View attachment 5693679
That is the final pics.

I am gonna put latisse and blue contact, jaw filler documented soon.


PLS LIKE THIS POST FOR REP

you can ask me question about everything ( nose size reduction, skin improvement, symmetry,coloring, eye area,...)
Mirin
 

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
9
Views
91
xlimz
xlimz
snizofrenik
Replies
4
Views
29
717BP6
717BP6
DollarTree
Replies
1
Views
42
zyyyncxy
zyyyncxy
ChangPilled_
Replies
3
Views
109
jacobthrows
jacobthrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top