My 13yo little brother is recessed af, how can i fix him before its too late?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
My 13yo little brother is recessed af,

how can i fix him before its too late?

does he need to do chewing and hard mewing? or should i take him to an orthodontist?

how do i explain to my mom and him that he needs to do this because i realised his mandible is recessed-without sounding like a turboautist to him and my mom(which they already think)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tournesol, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17997 and 5 others

does he need to do chewing and hard mewing? or should i take him to an orthodontist?

how do i explain to my mom and him that he needs to do this because i realised his mandible is recessed-without sounding like a turboautist to him and my mom(which they already think)
get him to a orthodonitst RN do not care about what your fucking mom thinks, if you love your brother and care for his future take him without asking her

get him TO GET A PROPER POSTURE and teach him how to MEW right now
Try to blackpill your little brother as hard as possible but give him hope that ascension is possible if he do all theses things

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, fuckedupmanlet, Kingcel32 and 8 others

id have him try mewing cause at that aage it is valid and maybe even suggest an orthodontist cause ngl
orthodontics ascended me my overbite was horrible and teeth were fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 17829
id have him try mewing cause at that aage it is valid and maybe even suggest an orthodontist cause ngl
orthodontics ascended me my overbite was horrible and teeth were fucked
what did they do to fix ur overbite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
what did they do to fix ur overbite?
they had me do braces ofc and use rubber bands to shift my lower jaw forward
i wish i actually used rubber bands more back then ngl bluepilled me was too retarded to see the benefits
but srs it can fix recession quite well

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 1660, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Has he started puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Don't forget to put aromasin in his food and rub cream on his dick while he's asleep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member, ManzareK and 6 others
Convince your parents to get him hgh, unless your family is already very tall, a couple more inches will never hurt, he's the ideal age to get it. Besides, it will also influence facial bone growth. And of course, he needs correct oral posture and breathing through his nose only.

If he is recessed already there's likely to be an underlying cause, check if he has a deviated septum or some shit like that, if he does, correct it asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
get him on facepuller devices

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ALP
Check if he has a tongue tie. If yes have that resolved. get him to start Mewing (no need for hard mewing yet), and get him to chew hard gum at leased 20min/day. If possible he would benefit from an MSE potential. (and related procedures like imdo)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
and get him to chew hard gum at leased 20min/day.
Does chewing only strengthens the muscle in that area or change the overall bone structure too?

I think you shouldn't help him, like i m doing with the young guys around me.

I m actually trying to descend them because when they grow up there s a possibility that they ll mog you and you ll be the forgetten one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

i wish i had a brother like you when i was 13

• So Sad
Hard mewing and chewing from today. Even I saw a difference, like a decade older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and mvp2v1
i wish i actually used rubber bands more back then ngl bluepilled me was too retarded to see the benefits
dont rubber bands actually recess your maxilla tho

dont rubber bands actually recess your maxilla tho
depends where they tell you put them
i just know my lower jaw was pushed forward a lot by braces cause my overbite was brutal and my teeth were fucked

• Hmm...
don't tell them it's for cosmetic reasons

tell them being recessed is dangerous, it can give him sleep apnea which can make him choke while sleeping and will kill him (scare them as much as possible)

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Kingcel32, Deleted member and 2 others
don't tell them it's for cosmetic reasons

tell them being recessed is dangerous, it can give him sleep apnea which can make him choke while sleeping and will kill him (scare them as much as possible)
this
gonna do the same with this "bone loss" I'm getting from a tooth removal even though I'm getting dental implants
but with potentially a bimax or jaw implant later on

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
depends where they tell you put them
i just know my lower jaw was pushed forward a lot by braces cause my overbite was brutal and my teeth were fucked
bro how do I know if I was fucked up by my ortho or not?

they dont shift ur jaw forward with underbite braces? that would require adding bone. they shift the upper maxilla back

Just go to a ortho at that age they can stop him to become a overbitecel.

they dont shift ur jaw forward with underbite braces? that would require adding bone. they shift the upper maxilla back

they do that in adulthood to fix overbites without surgery but as far as i know when you're a teen theres devices to trigger some lower jaw growth.

Edit his genes :blackpill:

• JFL
Just go to a ortho at that age they can stop him to become a overbitecel.

they do that in adulthood to fix overbites without surgery but as far as i know when you're a teen theres devices to trigger some lower jaw growth.
Reverse pull head gear

Convince your parents to get him hgh, unless your family is already very tall, a couple more inches will never hurt, he's the ideal age to get it. Besides, it will also influence facial bone growth. And of course, he needs correct oral posture and breathing through his nose only.

If he is recessed already there's likely to be an underlying cause, check if he has a deviated septum or some shit like that, if he does, correct it asap.
he actually does have a deviated septum wtf

why does that cause recession tho?

Jfl @ copers who think his underdeveloped chin and jaw can be treated with mewing and without surgery

I think you shouldn't help him, like i m doing with the young guys around me.

I m actually trying to descend them because when they grow up there s a possibility that they ll mog you and you ll be the forgetten one.
just ruin future generations theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
bro how do I know if I was fucked up by my ortho or not?
Not sure im just explaining how it helped me @Predeterminism can back me up braces helped

• +1
Bro be careful going to an orthodontist, saying to go to one is almost terrible advice. The ortho will rip out his upper premolars and pull his teeth back and say "i fixed the overbite" and his chin and lower jaw will still be recessed. U gotta make sure they actually MOVE or guide the lower jaw FORWARD.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and NFA PB
he actually does have a deviated septum wtf

why does that cause recession tho?
It's very common for recessed people to have some degree of a deviated septum. Either that or an allergy. Most people who mouth breathe, aren't doing it randomly. There's usually an underlying problem. Humans are designed to naturally breathe through their nose, if they're not doing that, 9/10 times there's something else going on.

When your nasal airway is narrow, the slightest mucus is enough to clog your nostril. When that happens, you involuntarily lower your tongue from your palate to start mouth breathing and you don't even notice it, it often happens during sleep. A big sign is if you often find yourself blowing your nose when you wake up in the morning.

When your tongue is not giving support to the palate, your maxilla will start to tilt downwards as opposed to forward. This is especially critical in developmental years such as puberty. He needs to get his deviated septum corrected asap while he still has most of puberty ahead of him. Otherwise it will be over. Tell your mom he needs septoplasty immediately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member, ManzareK and 1 other person
why would you want your little brother to grow up and mog u and take your bitches

• +1
It's very common for recessed people to have some degree of a deviated septum. Either that or an allergy. Most people who mouth breathe, aren't doing it randomly. There's usually an underlying problem. Humans are designed to naturally breathe through their nose, if they're not doing that, 9/10 times there's something else going on.

When your nasal airway is narrow, the slightest mucus is enough to clog your nostril. When that happens, you involuntarily lower your tongue from your palate to start mouth breathing and you don't even notice it, it often happens during sleep. A big sign is if you often find yourself blowing your nose when you wake up in the morning.

When your tongue is not giving support to the palate, your maxilla will start to tilt downwards as opposed to forward. This is especially critical in developmental years such as puberty. He needs to get his deviated septum corrected asap while he still has most of puberty ahead of him. Otherwise it will be over. Tell your mom he needs septoplasty immediately.
so what can I do? Is it bimax that fixes this?

I have shit undereye support causing nct but good pfl, literally everyone in my family has pct cat eyes but i have shit tier eyes all because of my overbite

• JFL

I have shit undereye support causing nct but good pfl, literally everyone in my family has pct cat eyes but i have shit tier eyes all because of my overbite
bro stop trying to leach off MY help thread go make ur own + go reply to my reply on the argument thread

bro stop trying to leach off MY help thread go make ur own + go reply to my reply on the argument thread
don’t reply to me you fucking jew, you were leeching off my threads earlier don’t forget that, you are a subhuman virgin and you know it. No need to cope we both know I’d crack ur peanut skull in a 1 on 1 with ur cuck pheno

• JFL
don’t reply to me you fucking jew, you were leeching off my threads earlier don’t forget that, you are a subhuman virgin and you know it. No need to cope we both know I’d crack ur peanut skull in a 1 on 1 with ur cuck pheno
what thread was i leaching off you black eyed genetic vermin. u wouldnt do shit i weight and height and mma mog you you subhuman. and wtf does pheno have to do with fighting success

Yes, if you're done with puberty, mewing alone can't save a jaw that's already fucked.
If you actually have an overbite, there's no question about it. You need jaw surgery asap.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back