My 15 yo sister has a crush on Ted Bundy

True, he is still bluepilled in general and wouldn’t accept the 80/0 pill. He still says stuff like “you just have to be confident, son.” But I’m sure my sister will blackpill him in time (and I have another sister who is only 9 still, she’s a blonde so we all know how she’ll turn out).
Your dad will cope until his own death. Show him some FaceandLMS and I'm sure he gets a little push in the right direction.

how ugly would you have to be to be posting on an incel forum at 6'0"+, at least I can throw on some elevator shoes to get to 6'0", no elevator shoes for your subhuman face.

Your dad will cope until his own death. Show him some FaceandLMS and I'm sure he gets a little push in the right direction.
He is a musclemaxxed chadlite with a wife and kids, he wouldn't care about the current state of the sexual marketplace as it doesn't affect him directly (Gen Xers and Boomers are only capable of thinking in terms of what affect their personal quality of life). He slayed in his 15-25 yo days and that's all he cares about as far as his own life is concerned.

Negative googolplex IQ. It sounds like you believe girls are naturally uncorruptable little angels who could only possisbly become degenerate if they were molested as children. Clearly this is not the case, as only a small fraction of girls have been molested yet a large majority of them engage in degenerate behavior. JFL @ your IQ.
Keep projecting, jfl. I know for a fact your dad molested her. Did he molest you too? I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm sure that was a horrible experience to go through! Poor Paretocel.

Keep projecting, jfl. I know for a fact your dad molested her. Did he molest you too? I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm sure that was a horrible experience to go through! Poor Paretocel.
Others in this thread pointed out how stupid your posts are, obviously lots of girls have crushes on Ted Bundy who were never molested, you should stop trying to provide excuses for female degeneracy. Plenty of normal girls have crushes on Ted Bundy and that is the sad truth.

if she had a crush on richard ramirez i wouldn't mind tbh.

Others in this thread pointed out how stupid your posts are, obviously lots of girls have crushes on Ted Bundy who were never molested, you should stop trying to provide excuses for female degeneracy. Plenty of normal girls have crushes on Ted Bundy and that is the sad truth.
I'm not excusing anything, most American toilets are degenerates indeed and it's not a coincidence they have crushes on serial killers. Where I'm from in Europe, it's practically unheard of. As for those others you mentioned, you're on the same page as a Romanian teenager, jfl.

I'm not excusing anything, most American toilets are degenerates indeed and it's not a coincidence they have crushes on serial killers. Where I'm from in Europe, it's practically unheard of. As for those others you mentioned, you're on the same page as a Romanian teenager, jfl.
I'm glad to hear that this kind of degeneracy is not as widespread around where you live, here in Weimerica it is universal.

I'm glad to hear that this kind of degeneracy is not as widespread around where you live, here in Weimerica it is universal.

that's why we need Iranian style oppression laws. Georgia abortion ban and Alyssa Milano going on roastie strike is a start

that's why we need Iranian style oppression laws. Georgia abortion ban and Alyssa Milano going on roastie strike is a start
I'm with Margaret Sanger on the abortion issue.

Attachments

• quote-covertly-invest-into-non-white-areas-invest-in-ghetto-abortion-clinics-help-to-raise-mar...jpg
    quote-covertly-invest-into-non-white-areas-invest-in-ghetto-abortion-clinics-help-to-raise-mar...jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
Degeneracy is still here, but it's not as bad as it is in the US. There's a couple of toilets from this country that are into serial killers as well, but it's not a coincidence that they look exactly like those feminists in burgerland. Same mannerisms, same "humor," et cetera. Girls that I have spoken to said they hated feminism, and the other day in college I overheard two girls talking about the Harvey Weinstein thing and they said "it's one thing to be raped, but to be supposedly raped and then talk about it years later? Come on." Jfl.

i hate women

Why are you sitting on forums complaining like an incel? This just prooves you need to thugmaxx and serial killer maxx. If you cant beat them join them retar

"im not like the other girls"

Why are you sitting on forums complaining like an incel? This just prooves you need to thugmaxx and serial killer maxx. If you cant beat them join them retar
I have drugdealermaxxed in the past, and that is when I came closest to ascending. I just haven’t had a supply recently.

What did you deal tbh?

What did you deal tbh?
Adderall and concerta for the most part. I bought it from kids with prescriptions and resold it at high school parties. Fun times.

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
I knew it. That's like dealing energy drinks to children. How much did you ask per pill (10mg)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
I knew it. That's like dealing energy drinks to children. How much did you ask per pill?
Typically $10/mg. Way overpriced, I bought it for about $5/mg.

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill