My 15 yr old JB sister is dark triad

D

Deleted member 16456

Nigger
Today after school I was chilling at home and my sister comes. I am sitting down on the couch watching tiktok videos when i see a video about the shooting in buffalo NY this weekend. I then went up to her and asked her if she knew what had happened in buffalo, she said no. I then asked her if she wanted to see a fucked up video and she said yes. I showed her the video of the shooting and was disturbed by the fact that a 15 yr old girl had zero emotion. keep in mind, she is not ugly or a subhuman goth reject. She was a stereo-typical JB psl 5 white zoomer 'popular girl". I asked why it didn't disturb her and she said "Because they are just random people" jfl. To sum up other variables of my proclaimed title given to her, she would constantly bully me and call me "ugly ass" and say that no girl would ever want to sleep with me and that i should kill myself, brutal. She is also a giga narcisist and takes hundreds of pictures of her self everyday and always drops blackpills on me and my family. On top of that, she manipulates my mother to get money from her on a daily. Ek

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97, Deleted member 19281, Over and 12 others
I'd be PISSED, if that was my sister. Like we'd legit have to throw hands

on another note, most normies aren't disturbed by shootings or anything like that, they only act surprised and sad to virtue signal like with everything else. It'll take 2 week at most for all of them to forget and move onto whatever trends next

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, DwayneWhite55, fjor2096 and 3 others
Rape her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, daturape, TurkishAscender and 3 others
it's not disturbing because no humans were harmed in the video. also no blood or gore. very suspect. he must have been using the army's new experimental wound closing rounds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, closedplatecel, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
Show pics of her pussy

• +1
Reactions: daturape, Deleted member 16369, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
I'd be PISSED, if that was my sister. Like we'd legit have to throw hands

on another note, most normies aren't disturbed by shootings or anything like that, they only act surprised and sad to virtue signal like with everything else. It'll take 2 week at most for all of them to forget and move onto whatever trends next
lmao i wouldnt give a fuck tbh

it's not disturbing because no humans were harmed in the video. also no blood or gore. very suspect. he must have been using the army's new experimental wound closing rounds.
it is disturbing because no humans were harmed in the video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Today after school I was chilling at home and my sister comes. I am sitting down on the couch watching tiktok videos when i see a video about the shooting in buffalo NY this weekend. I then went up to her and asked her if she knew what had happened in buffalo, she said no. I then asked her if she wanted to see a fucked up video and she said yes. I showed her the video of the shooting and was disturbed by the fact that a 15 yr old girl had zero emotion. keep in mind, she is not ugly or a subhuman goth reject. She was a stereo-typical JB psl 5 white zoomer 'popular girl". I asked why it didn't disturb her and she said "Because they are just random people" jfl. To sum up other variables of my proclaimed title given to her, she would constantly bully me and call me "ugly ass" and say that no girl would ever want to sleep with me and that i should kill myself, brutal. She is also a giga narcisist and takes hundreds of pictures of her self everyday and always drops blackpills on me and my family. On top of that, she manipulates my mother to get money from her on a daily. Ek
a foid with sentience

I caged at the video

My 15 yr old JB sister is dark triad​

JB is a deragetory term, wouldn't advise using it about your sister:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Richard_Hungwell
Females need to be beaten during their upbringing to humble them
They should feel like an abused dog so that whatever husband is assigned to them they feel grateful for

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Richard_Hungwell and BoneDensity
your a big pussy fo not putting her in check. So what if she's your sister. Put her in place. Next time she calls you ugly, push her hard enough she falls down on the ground. Then slap her to humiliate her. Then warn her you'll punch her next time she misbehaves. Chances are she won't do shit.

And also call her out on the silly behavior of taking endless pics. Say " your so fucking stupid taking all those pics". Then mock her for becoming some stupid whore that will get pumped and dumped and will end up being a cat lady.

Dont be a pussy. Man up and put her in check. It will also reduce your stress as you no longer have to take shit but can speak your mind up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cell0xide, Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel and 1 other person
You should kill yourself if you unironically get bullies by your 15 year old sister.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Banderacell and Richard_Hungwell
your a big pussy fo not putting her in check. So what if she's your sister. Put her in place. Next time she calls you ugly, push her hard enough she falls down on the ground. Then slap her to humiliate her. Then warn her you'll punch her next time she misbehaves. Chances are she won't do shit.

And also call her out on the silly behavior of taking endless pics. Say " your so fucking stupid taking all those pics". Then mock her for becoming some stupid whore that will get pumped and dumped and will end up being a cat lady.

Dont be a pussy. Man up and put her in check. It will also reduce your stress as you no longer have to take shit but can speak your mind up.

That’s what I’m saying. How can a man be bullied his younger sister.

I’m the man of my house I’ve slapped , pushed & took food off their plates if they disrespected me. They forget the next day like it never happened.

But I also buy gifts, food, & and be very kind to them when they are behaving well. It’s all about balance they fear & respect me but love me.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Banderacell, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
That’s what I’m saying. How can a man be bullied his younger sister.

I’m the man of my house I’ve slapped , pushed & took food off their plates if they disrespected me. They forget the next day like it never happened.

But I also buy gifts, food, & and be very kind to them when they are behaving well. It’s all about balance they fear & respect me but love me.
Spoken like a true Don.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
foids cannot be dark triad

D I D N ‘ T R E A D

sounds like you're regular teenage girl lol.