My 16 year old cousin got his first gf a couple of days ago

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Joined
May 29, 2019
Posts
2,013
Reputation
3,517
While I at 20 rot here as a KHHV. It's truly becoming pathetic for me, my parents have often thought that I must be gay or something, my father told me once even that I'm neither man nor a woman. My cousin looks good-ish, has good hair (my hair already looked kind of thin at 16 fucking LOL) and is almost 6'3 but with shit frame , but he NTmogs the shit out of me. This is exactly the point though, when you are hyper-NT and decent looking like him everything falls into its place naturally, it's only incels who talk about ''trying'' or ''approaching''. Being non NT is truly a curse
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, owlofathena and Deleted member 4430
While I at 20 rot here as a KHHV. It's truly becoming pathetic for me, my parents have often thought that I must be gay or something, my father told me once even that I'm neither man nor a woman. My cousin looks good-ish, has good hair (my hair already looked kind of thin at 16 fucking LOL) and is almost 6'3 but with shit frame , but he NTmogs the shit out of me. This is exactly the point though, when you are hyper-NT and decent looking like him everything falls into its place naturally, it's only incels who talk about ''trying'' or ''approaching''. Being non NT is truly a curse

What's her PSL rating? Most here can probably get ugly girlfriends.
 
What's her PSL rating? Most here can probably get ugly girlfriends.
What's your definition of ugly? PSL 2-3 and fat? His gf is normie tier facially (although I can see some of you rating her 3.5 or 3.7, but she has no big flaw) and has slim body
 
Teach him AWALT
 
I'm 192 cm, have a good frame but ogre subhuman face.
 
I am a non nt mentalcel age 20
 
Get looks or die
 

Similar threads

Messabouts
Replies
11
Views
85
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
iroh
Replies
4
Views
23
jf8
jf8
S
Replies
6
Views
28
BecomingX
BecomingX
TrueIntellectual
Replies
7
Views
37
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
6foot3copecel
Replies
1
Views
16
Petsmart
Petsmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top